What's new

Pakistan's JF 17 fighter Jets pose serious threat to Indian Air Force entire Mig fleet: Intl. expert

The PA shot down 1 helicopter and 1 Mig-21. The credit goes to the PA, not the PAF.

The PAF was way too stealthy during the way, completely invisible.
it isn't the PAF that is in question here, it is your non-existent claim of iaf's self proclaimed air superiority that never really existed. And there was also a mig-27 that got shot down killing the pilot. If every single attempt of the iaf to cross the loc resulted in you getting shot down dictates that you had NO air superiority, PERIOD!

No Access to Thunder

BUT access to ten times the Budget $$$ to buy in the future OR license build be it LCA tejas gripen or Block 70
And the beyond that AMCA .

BELIEVE ME indian air force is in much better position than PAF now & Future & ALWAYS
YAAAWWN...
why don't you first make this claims of the future materialize first. Until then, iaf is and will remain as just a joke. but if you think that the iaf is in supposedly a better position then keep thinking that, it didn't save your pilots from getting shot down during kargil and it won't save 'em in the future either. enjoy your blissful ignorance, doesn't fade us in the least bit.

it isn't the PAF that is in question here, it is your non-existent claim of iaf's self proclaimed air superiority that never really existed. And there was also a mig-27 that got shot down killing the pilot. If every single attempt of the iaf to cross the loc resulted in you getting shot down dictates that you had NO air superiority, PERIOD!

Oh, no, 2 aircraft shot down, 1 aircraft crashed, all that out of 6500 sorties. NATO lost more aircraft over Yugoslavia.

IAF made zero attempts to cross the LoC. Plus, we had checkmated your aircraft long before they could even reach LoC.

You have no argument here.

Oh, no, 2 aircraft shot down, 1 aircraft crashed, all that out of 6500 sorties. NATO lost more aircraft over Yugoslavia.

IAF made zero attempts to cross the LoC. Plus, we had checkmated your aircraft long before they could even reach LoC.

You have no argument here.
checkmated our aircraft "long before they could even reach the loc"??? :woot: and yet, your iaf (indian air farts) couldn't shoot down a single one of our aircrafts!!! :laugh: with the vast majority of your sorties on the other side of the loc along with EVERY single attempt to conduct a sortie on the Enemy's side of the loc resulting getting shot down dictates that it is YOU have no argument here. iaf made zero attempts to loc??? so lemme guess, PAF's SSG commandoes kidnapped those indian aircrafts, carried them over across the loc and then shot them down aye? :lol: if that is what you call checkmating then hats off to your logic buddy! :laugh: Oh wait...never mind, how can I possibly expect logic and sense out of someone who things that internet was invented centuries ago using vedic tikinalagy! :omghaha: you couldn't checkmate anything; the cold, harsh reality is that what you are calling "checkmate" was actually your iaf licking its wounds and thanking heavens almighty that the PAF hadn't decided to cross the LOC...

Let's face it. The cold hard facts are, that at the end of the day, your iaf could not cross the iaf without having its ar$e handed to it on a silver platter. lucky for the iaf that its commanders realized the reality real fast that crossing loc will only result in more losses on the iaf's side with ZERO losses on the PAF's side. your airforce lost a lot, ours lost nothing. Get over it. 8-)

Last edited:
checkmated our aircraft "long before they could even reach the loc"??? :woot: and yet, your iaf (indian air farts) couldn't shoot down a single one of our aircrafts!!! :laugh: with the vast majority of your sorties on the other side of the loc along with EVERY single attempt to conduct a sortie on the Enemy's side of the loc resulting getting shot down dictates that it is YOU have no argument here. iaf made zero attempts to loc??? so lemme guess, PAF's SSG commandoes kidnapped those indian aircrafts, carried them over across the loc and then shot them down aye? :lol: if that is what you call checkmating then hats off to your logic buddy! :laugh: Oh wait...never mind, how can I possibly expect logic and sense out of someone who things that internet was invented centuries ago using vedic tikinalagy! :omghaha: you couldn't checkmate anything; the cold, harsh reality is that what you are calling "checkmate" was actually your iaf licking its wounds and thanking heavens almighty that the PAF hadn't decided to cross the LOC...

Let's face it. The cold hard facts are, that at the end of the day, your iaf could not cross the iaf without having its ar$e handed to it on a silver platter. lucky for the iaf that its commanders realized the reality real fast that crossing loc will only result in more losses on the iaf's side with ZERO losses on the PAF's side. your airforce lost a lot, ours lost nothing. Get over it. 8-)

PAF has to show up to the fight first. :lol:

PAF has to show up to the fight first. :lol:
oh the PAF was their as usual conducting the same CAP patrols along the loc that it normally does. if your iaf was too guttless to challenge them then that's your problem.

your iaf got a taste of what would happen if they crossed so they didn't. simple as that. Doesn't matter if you admit or not, the sad truth for you is that the iaf was just too friggin' scared to cross the loc...8-)

Not an adequate explanation, you invaded Pakistan in 1965 and 1971.

You also threatened to do so in 1999, 2002 and 2009, going as far as to prepare your military for a full scale war but backed off in each scenario. Ever wonder why?

Go and read the history properly.
1971 yes.
But other times it was u people who started shit and got what u deserve.

We backed out because we have a country to run,we don't function on false and stupid bravado.War is just not worth it when other side is suicidal,at least we have to be wise enough.
In 1971 pakistan was quite strong but come 2018 u guys are lagging so bad that thought of looming war will cripple ur already declining economy.U can be a keyboard warrior all day long here but thats the truth.
Before ur bravado just look at the surrender done in 1971.......

Problem is that u dont understand that half the population of india and pakistan has nothing to eat and is super poor,all u are concerned about is religion and reclaiming kashmir as if it will make ur life any better.The chinese are milking the situation just like the americans did before,pakistan will be just a vassal state of china unless it starts manufacturing something which obviously chinese wont want.The goal of china is exporting goods through pakistan through gwadar port and nothing else.Anyways that is pakistan's decision what they want/dont want to do but needless to say religion has destroyed majority of muslim countries worldwide.There is no other goal but to fight based on religious identity which is foolish and absurd.

Go and read the history properly.
1971 yes.
But other times it was u people who started shit and got what u deserve.

We backed out because we have a country to run,we don't function on false and stupid bravado.War is just not worth it when other side is suicidal,at least we have to be wise enough.
In 1971 pakistan was quite strong but come 2018 u guys are lagging so bad that thought of looming war will cripple ur already declining economy.U can be a keyboard warrior all day long here but thats the truth.
Before ur bravado just look at the surrender done in 1971.......

Problem is that u dont understand that half the population of india and pakistan has nothing to eat and is super poor,all u are concerned about is religion and reclaiming kashmir as if it will make ur life any better.The chinese are milking the situation just like the americans did before,pakistan will be just a vassal state of china unless it starts manufacturing something which obviously chinese wont want.The goal of china is exporting goods through pakistan through gwadar port and nothing else.Anyways that is pakistan's decision what they want/dont want to do but needless to say religion has destroyed majority of muslim countries worldwide.There is no other goal but to fight based on religious identity which is foolish and absurd.

Same old Hindustani rhetoric that has never had any proof of its validity, and has been refuted numerous times.

Same old Hindustani rhetoric that has never had any proof of its validity, and has been refuted numerous times.

Again a useless quote and ostrich attitude....keep going.

Nope. We are not war mongers. We fight only when we are forced to. And you know exactly why our hand was forced in each war we have been in.

We believe our ability at diplomacy and political maneuvering is superior to our ability to wage war, so we are only playing to our strengths.

But if we are forced to fight, you already know what's our end game.

:sarcastic:

U on the other hands have all the markings of being a think tank.All u have to do is diss india and be completely irrational....and there u go.

If you're so upset, why bother using this forum in the first place?

I've seen a lot of Pakistanis, even the Chinese, ask this here.

"Why are there so many Indians on this forum?"

I wonder if anyone here has really figured out the answer.

Most Indians know it subconsciously even if they haven't yet put it into words yet. I wonder if you lot can give the reason. It's really simple in fact.

I can think of one, D_F_I is terrible.

"Why are there so many Indians on this forum?"

I wonder if anyone here has really figured out the answer.

Most Indians know it subconsciously even if they haven't yet put it into words yet. I wonder if you lot can give the reason. It's really simple in fact.
Yes it is a simple fact. indians like to get attention by someone they consider superior to themselves. Simple as that.;)

Why would you want to get close to the MKI when WVR is also the MKI's domain? Even the Rafales have struggled in WVR.
WVR is PAF's domain whether its F-16 or JF-17.

Your most effective tactic, similar to the French, is to fire off BVR missiles, turn around and run and pray the missiles do the job. The closer you get, the MKI's bigger radar, better performance and greater missile inventory will only put the JF-17 in greater disadvantage.
Aerial warfare Tactics are devised by PAF for JF-17, not you and me.

I don't think the PAF will be that worried about such things in the middle of a shooting war with India.
Don't forget the human factor.
Such things have a great psychological impact on the enemy when its known that JF-17 has proven its capability to take down any aircraft in the inventory.

Especially since the next war we fight will be the last war Pakistan fights.
lets not assume.

Especially since the next war we fight will be the last war Pakistan fights.
there is no scenrio that leads to this situation, I. Gandhi ensured that by asking pakistan to built nuclear weapons ..i would replace Pakistan with we

Back
Top Bottom