What's new

Pakistan's Identity Crisis: Can it explain itself without India?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I answered this question in the youtube comments and I will answer it again here.

Pakistan can explain itself very easily
-istan means land
Pak means Pure.
Pakistan means Land of the Pure. This is the explanation.
India on the other hand, comes from the word Indus. India means land of the Indus river.
Can India explain why it named itself after a Pakistani river?
Can India explain itself without Pakistan?
absolutely not.

Well said! India is so dependent upon Pakistan that their domestic politics doesn't work without us. Without Pakistan, Indians cannot get a vote.

1. " When greeks never successfully invaded India." > India for Greeks was as they have defined. Ganges River people have nothing to do with it. You guys are the only group of "first nations/people" who want to live by their conquerors identity lols :P
  2. "Ask an Iranian what it means, it's certainly not Tajik or Azeri" > Iranian is a nationality and Persian is an ethnicity. Just read about the ethnic groups living in Iran. They all are Iranian but may not be Persians. I know I got you on this point you LMAO :P
  3. "Mauryans were from Bharat not India, and I'm Batman." > Mauryans were Gangus not Indicans/Indos People. "Batman" Well since you guys can become Indians and get the history from you conquerors, you can assume anything for yourself. Good on you mate :)
  4. "Nice try at deflection." > When you can't challenge the facts ............. ha ha :P
  5. "I don't represent my country in any capacity, I'm a private citizen" > Your Govt represents you and the obsession you and your countrymen have with Pakistan. You are not free, you guys suffer from the occupation of that history which you created and people are now calling the bluff :)
1. Writing nonsense in a cryptic way is still nonsense. Tell me when did greeks or Iranians ruled entire India before they named it India or Hindustan?
2. Here we go again, read more instead of embarrassing yourself (particularly Sassainad empire) Iranian is exactly the right word to use. Simply use google to find about Iranian people. You're welcome 😁
3. Oh dear. No wonder you have an identity issue. Don't tell me your source of Information is PDF revisionist morons. I will take credible historians over them if I were you. And unfortunately you're wrong, the Selucids had a great deal of written history about India, then we have Chinese and Japanese sources. But you're here explaining to me none of them are right but some PDF story is. Talk about winning a debate with that.
4. That you are now fumbling? Ay!
5. Exactly, now tell me an instance where Indian ministers talked about your Pak Punjab elections, Indian cabinet minister requesting people of Punjab to vote for PMLN, or say Modi going on and on about PTI, PMLN etc... or even about your military establishment. All these are done by Pakistani cabinet ministers, including IK. So the ones representing you are obsessed and the ones representing me rarely ever talks about Pakistan lest about your internal politics. 😂 I got you on this one too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom