What's new

Pakistan's Future ICBM 'Taimur'

Before posting so many remarks about this story has anyone thought about its logic.

I think the 7000Km missile story is a hoax, as Pakistan does not need such a long range missile for the time being or may be in future too.

Has anyone studied a missile program ?? specially pakistan's ??

Missiles are made one step at a time. The farthest missile that PA is Shaheen & Ghuri, whose tested variants have a range of at the most 2500KM to 3500KM.

And if you look at the Hatf series of Pakistan ballistic missiles, they are developed in stages, one step at a time. Ghauri-I had a range of 1500KM, then came Ghauri-II with a 2000+KM range, Shaheen-1 had 750KM range, then came Shaheen-II 2500+ KM range.

So if we have an approx 3000+KM or 2500+KM range missile, logically we should be going for a 4000+ or 4500+ range missiles, not a double leap to 7000+KM range missile. Our missile program is a testament to the step by step approach, rather all developers adopt this tactic.

As we know our newspaper & media, they tend to exaggerate the original story, to make it more spicy.

I see Ghauri III or Shaheen III or may be an upgraded version of the LACM to be the next outcome with ranges of around 4000KM or so. LACM if any will definitely have less range.

7000KM missile is one hectic job & costly too, which we can't sustain for a longer period of time with weak state of economy. Once we reach the 5000KM or so mark then we can think of going to 7000KM range mark.

For us right now, the current arsenal of ballistic missiles is to be increased & made operationally effective & destructive. MIRV capability should be tested and made operational & ways to counter the Anti-ballistic missile shield of future & present.

@ Mughal Jee

Bro since 1960 a hell lot of our fellow Pakistani people have migrated to Europe and Americas. and since then 2 more generations have been evolved. So, in this context, we need a very systematic and precise mode of logistics to deliver MITHAI k DABBBAYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!

What kind of a question it was yaar !!! it is mentioned above k Balance of Power in the region is the key factor.

Once we have reached Tel-Aviv or Jeruselam, then Pakistan will be on top of Middle-East & Asian Cold Warfare. Then we will be bargaining India on the tables of Pentagon.

Last edited:
Well if it is indeed an effort at space launching, I would say that Pakistan is doing it wrong. It is easier to masquerade an ICBM project as space program because this window dressing enables the entire research relating to ICBM, to be done outside the scope of prying eyes and ears. Why would Pakistan want to do it the other way round. Declare a space program as ICBM project and draw unnecessary attention, and in the process create unnecessary flutter among powers that be?

So either it is a genuine ICBM project, which in itself may prove to be diplomatically costly, or it is just for domestic consumption. Or the report itself is not true.

Thanxs for ur suggestions

Brother ck_mizz
Distance from Pakistan to Israel ?

its only 3594.9 KM from islamabad to tel aviv
if we launch shaheen II from Peshawar its surly gonna reach Tel Aviv
Israel is already under our gunns

You are so right but i believe this program is based on Space... We want our step in, Once we launch this we will be going to space pretty soon.... I love it lol:yahoo::pakistan::china::usflag:

You are so right but i believe this program is based on Space... We want our step in, Once we launch this we will be going to space pretty soon.... I love it lol:yahoo::pakistan::china::usflag:
Yep we desperatly need spy sats in space and then we can work alongwith China and benifit from its experience antissattlite warfare if we are gonna do these two things its gonna be a heck of an achievement

what place from Islamabad have to selected and what from Tel Aviv :lol::lol: how can you be so sure its 3594.9KM :lol: are you pointing from your home to the Israeli Prime Minister home :lol::lol: or any other logic behind it :yahoo:

I guess the distance is counted from the post offices of the respective cities but how can you be so accurate about this much distance? I challenge its 3594.8KM and not 3594.9KM :rofl::rofl:

what place from Islamabad have to selected and what from Tel Aviv :lol::lol: how can you be so sure its 3594.9KM :lol: are you pointing from your home to the Israeli Prime Minister home :lol::lol: or any other logic behind it :yahoo:

I guess the distance is counted from the post offices of the respective cities but how can you be so accurate about this much distance? I challenge its 3594.8KM and not 3594.9KM :rofl::rofl:

Islamabad, Pakistan to Tel Aviv, Israel = Direct Route 3556.0KM
Peshawar, Pakistan to Tel Aviv, Israel = Direct Route 3414.0KM
Lahore, pakistan to Tel Aviv, Israel = Direct Route 3711.0KM

Check out the website, its cool

How Far Is It Between

FYI, Israel has nukes too. Why does Pakistan have a problem with Israel anyway?

Islamabad, Pakistan to Tel Aviv, Israel = Direct Route 3556.0KM
Peshawar, Pakistan to Tel Aviv, Israel = Direct Route 3414.0KM
Lahore, pakistan to Tel Aviv, Israel = Direct Route 3711.0KM

Check out the website, its cool

How Far Is It Between

Thanks for the site

well i now its saying its 3603KM from Islamabad to Tel Aviv? I have my strong reservations about this site

and also we haven't test any missile ranged above 2500KM right? so i don't think we can hit tel aviv from Karachi that is 3234.000KM or Gwadar that is 2785.000KM from the site you have mentioned.... is there any closest city a part from the Gwadar? and why will be install there, it must be in the true range and not like first we have to transfer our weapons to the boundary of the country and then fire it :lol: We should assume where our missiles are installed already so we can have a proper estimation rather than loading your missiels in a truck and start finding at place at the boundary line to fire Israel :rofl:

FYI, Israel has nukes too. Why does Pakistan have a problem with Israel anyway?

Isnt this the case vice verse. They have problem with every muslim nation in the world apart from certain exceptions(Turkey,Egypt) and specially with a country that has nuclear weapons.

Isnt this the case vice verse. They have problem with every muslim nation in the world apart from certain exceptions(Turkey,Egypt) and specially with a country that has nuclear weapons.

Egyptians don't like Israel, either.
Only the tyrant, Hosni Mubarak, gets paid "protection money" by the US to play nice to Israel.

Pakistan's problem with Israel is that its Zionist supporters actively campaign against Pakistani (and almost all) Muslim countries' interests.

Egyptians don't like Israel, either.
Only the tyrant, Hosni Mubarak, gets paid "protection money" by the US to play nice to Israel.

Pakistan's problem with Israel is that its Zionist supporters actively campaign against Pakistani (and almost all) Muslim countries' interests.
Which is to wipe Israel off the map.

Which is to wipe Israel off the map.

Agreed.
We consider Israel to be an illegal land grab sanctioned by gunboat diplomacy.

That does not mean Israelis, especially those born in Israel, should be killed but some acknowledgement of history and reconciliation is probably the best way forward.

Maybe this is getting a bit too off-topic.

Back
Top Bottom