What's new

Pakistan's Future ICBM 'Taimur'

OMG!!!...I got a job!!!:woot:

Pakistan cannot build a 11,000km range missile in this decade...

an ICBM is a missile with range of 5500km+....so if youre saying that we can make a 5500km range system in this decade,I totally agree with you...

Pakistan can build ICBMs with a range of 11000km within 2-3 years!

Pakistan can build ICBMs with a range of 11000km within 2-3 years!

Alright...now here are two things:

1. If its "Pakistan can".....then how? keeping in view the development history (e.g. Babur took 4 yrs to go in production)
2. If its "Pakistan will".....then I am ready to bet on it...

1. If its "Pakistan can".....then how? keeping in view the development history (e.g. Babur took 4 yrs to go in production)
2. If its "Pakistan will".....then I am ready to bet on it...

Increasing the range of a cruise missile is much more complicated because of its compact size. On the other hand, an ICBM can be of more than two stages thus allowing it to carry huge amount of fuel. It's the re-entry and acquiring target that require advanced technology and Pakistan has already mastered the technology of acquiring target, now Pakistan needs to master the art of re-entry and with the help of her friends Pakistan can do it within 2-3 years.

Increasing the range of a cruise missile is much more complicated because of its compact size. On the other hand, an ICBM can be of more than two stages thus allowing it to carry huge amount of fuel. It's the re-entry and acquiring target that require advanced technology and Pakistan has already mastered the technology of acquiring target, now Pakistan needs to master the art of re-entry and with the help of her friends Pakistan can do it within 2-3 years.

Good,now we're upto something...

Babur was an example,anyway we didn't increase its range,we made a new one...
and FYI,it wasn't about the range...Babur had delays because we couldn't get any help on it,not even from the Chinese...

As for the ICBM,its not that simple.....a good ICBM should also have counter-measure suites (for evading the best ABMs),MIRVs,communication at hypersonic speeds,adequate launch platforms,a reliable guidance system (so far,Chinese satellites are helping us on this) and much more that we both don't know about...

An ICBM of 11,000km should be a masterpiece,as US will know about it much beforehand.....it should not be something as V-2 (just for an example)..

Also,it should be kept in mind that US is testing Airborne laser missile defence(600km range,can take out a missile in boost phase),which would be soon operational.....it could be fielded in Afghanistan...

stop discussing about an icbm of range 11000kms this thread is about taimur/tipu icbm and i hope its range is 7000km if the program exists:coffee:

For this u have to be recruited in the KRL and work there ...they wont expose their tech secrets to u here ...LOL......:)

For this u have to be recruited in the KRL and work there ...they wont expose their tech secrets to u here ...LOL......:)

Here I want to clear another confusion.....KRL no longer forms an important part in the manufacturing of Pakistani missiles...

NESCOM has the best expertise in make these systems...KRL only made Ghauris,and even their warheads are being made by a branch of NESCOM...

Here I want to clear another confusion.....KRL no longer forms an important part in the manufacturing of Pakistani missiles...

NESCOM has the best expertise in make these systems...KRL only made Ghauris,and even their warheads are being made by a branch of NESCOM...

Okay so get Job in NESCOM then...they will show u how to make ICBMz then....u wnna know.....:azn:

Okay so get Job in NESCOM then...they will show u how to make ICBMz then....u wnna know.....:azn:

mr khurassan1 we cant make icbms of range more than 11000kms
in my opinion we r working on icbms of range 6000kms to 7000kms :)

mr khurassan1 we cant make icbms of range more than 11000kms
in my opinion we r working on icbms of range 6000kms to 7000kms :)

Yes! I guess u r right cuz they cant make or making ICBMz of range 11000kmz...yes they are working on 6-7000kmz ..thats not even joke...cuz it needz independant sattlelite systems for guidance as well...:)

Back
Top Bottom