What's new

Pakistan’s exports fall 15pc for seventh month in a row

Who corrupted the Bible? Can you show me who did it? Have you read and studied the whole Bible, to make such claims?

Plz don't, you are feeding trolls ...... thats what they live on.

Plz don't, you are feeding trolls ...... thats what they live on.
They may live on it, but it's still important to share the message of eternal life. If he chooses to reject it, he will not be able to stand in front of God on judgment day and say that no one told him about Jesus.

There is not sufficient evidence that he died on the cross. Least of which have nothing to do with one wheeling Rajas.
There's a ton of evidence.

1. There were multiple eyewitnesses. The Romans sticking the spear in his side was evidence to prove that He died. The fact that blood and water came mixed out proved that Jesus was already dead.
2. The 12 disciples, including Paul who was not a disciple at the time of the crucifixion, with the exception of John who survived his execution, all died proclaiming Jesus's death and resurrection as martyrs. Why would they do that if it was a lie or if Jesus had survived and not been resurrected?
3. Multiple historians of the time, including Tacitus and Josephus, attested to the crucifixion and death of Jesus Christ. Josephus in particular as a Jew would have been unlikely to say things that painted the Jews in an unfavorable life.

There's a ton of evidence.

1. There were multiple eyewitnesses. The Romans sticking the spear in his side was evidence to prove that He died. The fact that blood and water came mixed out proved that Jesus was already dead.
2. The 12 disciples, including Paul who was not a disciple at the time of the crucifixion, with the exception of John who survived his execution, all died proclaiming Jesus's death and resurrection as martyrs. Why would they do that if it was a lie or if Jesus had survived and not been resurrected?
3. Multiple historians of the time, including Tacitus and Josephus, attested to the crucifixion and death of Jesus Christ. Josephus in particular as a Jew would have been unlikely to say things that painted the Jews in an unfavorable life.

None of the eye witnesses were trained medical personnel to declare medical death. Jesus may have been a dead man walking but he did not die at the cross.

The event is an insignificant one for historians of the time to document. It was a daily habit of Romans as a conquering force to execute people, specially in troubled provinces or territories.

Patwaris forget about Jesus (AS). His name is not fit to come out of your filthy mouths.

Instead, answer us when will Dar Vader raise exports to $200 B like he claimed.

Here’s our country’s chaotic month-wise stats through the years, plot me this “seasonal” trend you refer to, this isn’t even a taunt, I would be genuinely interested to know more about this because I don’t see anything.

Your link shows it varying in different months, so yes exports do shift widely depending on the month b/c in some months you can ship more than others.

Year-on-year is a better metric b/c it actually compares it to where we were last yr at the same point in time. But even that is limited b/c exports can change yearly as well.

Yearly trends are what matters b/c it shows whether our exports are heading up or down.
PDM fails this metric. It's exactly this that brought us to near default in 2018.

Last edited:
The latest news from Pakistan are very discouraging. I hope that Pakistan can recover soon.

Back
Top Bottom