What's new

Pakistan’s exports fall 15pc for seventh month in a row

Such arrogance is unbecoming. Pakistan is bankrupt, the corrupt and fools are in power, and you reject the help of those outside Islam because you believe us less than you?

I'll be praying to Jesus for you my friend.
Too many subjects to unpack in your post.

Jesus(AS) is a prophet and never claimed divinity. You shouldn’t pray to a man. Instead pray to God and worship God

Too many subjects to unpack in your post.

Jesus(AS) is a prophet and never claimed divinity. You shouldn’t pray to a man. Instead pray to God and worship God
I'm happy to take this to private message but you are immensely wrong. Jesus stated several times that He is God in the Gospels. The Islamic narrative literally misses the mark in several places.

Such arrogance is unbecoming. Pakistan is bankrupt, the corrupt and fools are in power, and you reject the help of those outside Islam because you believe us less than you?

Patwaris pray to Mians balls. They do not need any other religion.

I think it's a wrap, the name of the country determines a lot of it's destiny and every nation ending in "stan" has been a failure for the most part.

I'm happy to take this to private message but you are immensely wrong. Jesus stated several times that He is God in the Gospels. The Islamic narrative literally misses the mark in several places.

Jesus(AS) is innocent of the claims Christians attribute to him(AS).

You believe in the lies various kings wrote by corrupting Bible

I think it's a wrap, the name of the country determines a lot of it's destiny and every nation ending in "stan" has been a failure for the most part.

Uzbekistan - beautiful country
Turkmenistan

Etc etc

Your goodwill gesture is appreciated but plz don't waste your time on the kinds of @fisher1 , @El Sidd , @VCheng , @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE and few others . They do not have any point of view that you can argue with.

They are here only to take opposite position to whatever you are saying.

Save your energy & Cheers

Last edited:
Haven't heard a single press conference on the economic crisis and declining exports by this PDM imported govt.

There are 200 plus pressers on Imran Khan and how to tackle him.

And still the Estab. is bearing with them, this is more disheartening than the PDM govt.

Is that why your kind wants to control what others should or should not be doing? :D
The irony is you have a soft spot for PTI but he’s so consumed by hatred he can’t even notice it.

He’s even fine with laying fellow Muslim under the bus against a Christian out of pure spite. I am assuming he’s Muslim.

To top it off, he’s sitting in US lol

Build factories instead of DHAs and the headline will reverse in less than a decade.

The irony is you have a soft spot for PTI but he’s so consumed by hatred he can’t even notice it.

He’s even fine with laying fellow Muslim under the bus against a Christian out of pure spite. I am assuming he’s Muslim.

That is okay, some people are just more comfortable with their own hypocrisy and have massive blind spots. NMFP. :D

Your goodwill gesture is appreciated but plz don't waste your time on the kinds of @fisher1 , @El Sidd , @VCheng , @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE and few others . They do not have any point of view that you can argue with.

They are here only to take opposite position to whatever you are saying.

Save your energy & Cheers

Jesus don't bother with one wheeling Rajas and Tiktoker Gondapurs

Jesus(AS) is innocent of the claims Christians attribute to him(AS).

You believe in the lies various kings wrote by corrupting Bible

Uzbekistan - beautiful country
Turkmenistan

Etc etc
Who corrupted the Bible? Can you show me who did it? Have you read and studied the whole Bible, to make such claims?
I've watched some of Naik. He doesn't have much of a ground to stand on. He's following in the steps of unsuccessful polemists such as Deedat who God indeed struck dumb at Deedat's request.

For the record, I'm a Christian, and glad for it.

Hatred would require me to turn my back on you and leave you to perish. Frankly, the idea of you missing out on eternal life with Jesus in heaven saddens me. I feel sorry for you. I feel sorry for Pakistan. And while I was born here, my parents are indeed Pakistani and I still care entirely too much for Pakistan despite the sorry lot Pakistan's leadership has left itself in.

Jesus don't bother with one wheeling Rajas and Tiktoker Gondapurs
He died for them too.

Who corrupted the Bible? Can you show me who did it? Have you read and studied the whole Bible, to make such claims?
I've watched some of Naik. He doesn't have much of a ground to stand on. He's following in the steps of unsuccessful polemists such as Deedat who God indeed struck dumb at Deedat's request.

Hatred would require me to turn my back on you and leave you to perish. Frankly, the idea of you missing out on eternal life with Jesus in heaven saddens me. I feel sorry for you. I feel sorry for Pakistan. And while I was born here, my parents are indeed Pakistani and I still care entirely too much for Pakistan despite the sorry lot Pakistan's leadership has left itself in.

He died for them too.

Also isn't it fascinating how the story of Jesus plays out in all timelines. Always 1 man against a cabal. Countless examples through history. IK vs PDM, same scenario. Good vs evil. What a powerful and profound story.

I truly believe if a person goes through the process of learning about Jesus, understanding his life, his cause, the suffering he went through, you would become more self aware, conscious, compassionate and moral.

If Pakistanis were force fed this, it would trigger a mass awakening through the entire country and lot of their issues would fix themselves.

Last edited:

This is a well known fact. Bible itself doesn’t hide it.

Sheikh Ahmad Deedat was a human and suffered a human ailment of stroke.

Dr Zakir Naik knows more Bible than you. You don’t even know how Bible is altered and the text in it is written by kings and priests for self gains.

I know, my post was directed at Crimson. He said I have nothing of value to say meanwhile I was educating you about Jesus(AS)

Hatred would require me to turn my back on you and leave you to perish. Frankly, the idea of you missing out on eternal life with Jesus in heaven saddens me.

I will be with Jesus(AS) in eternal life in heaven because I believe in him(AS) as a prophet and man. Don’t worry about me, worry about yourself. You associate partners with God and lie about Jesus(AS), that will make you end up in eternal hell. Read your own Bible, Jesus(AS) never claimed divinity.

I feel sorry for you. I feel sorry for Pakistan. And while I was born here, my parents are indeed Pakistani and I still care entirely too much for Pakistan despite the sorry lot Pakistan's leadership has left itself in.

It was PTI that sent it to stone ages in just 4 years. We will do fine if PTI doesn’t come back to finish the job

Back
Top Bottom