What's new

Pakistan's Enemy USA

^^ This message is hidden because S-2 is on your ignore list. :wave:

If it wasn't for those visible reply posts I wouldn't even be reading and replying to your wet dream theories. I'm done a long time ago with you. Do you even have a notion of how pathetic and desperate you sound at times? Just keep on showing your true face. Damned, I just had to react to that wet dream theory. LOLZ

Last edited:
Following is a link to USA tactics in Afghanistan.
Please carefully examine the video from minutes 4-6.
Whereby USA is using propaganda naming Pakistan and Punjabis.
you should not blame people who don't know

anyway they are afghans who think taliban is a pakistani tool
my best friend is son of pashtun tribe chief who was killed by talibans. he always said that they were fighing talibans and "pakistani milicians"

i didn't say i agree with this. it is more complicated but you will find in Afghanistan people who dislike Pakistan. And in the video they are not americans who say this. right? ;)

you should not blame people who don't know

anyway they are afghans who think taliban is a pakistani tool
my best friend is son of pashtun tribe chief who was killed by talibans. he always said that they were fighing talibans and "pakistani milicians"

i didn't say i agree with this. it is more complicated but you will find in Afghanistan people who dislike Pakistan. And in the video they are not americans who say this. right? ;)
Afghans are very good at telling you what you want to hear. I have lived among these tribal folks for good 25 years, and if one thing I have learnt about them is, you never ever trust what they tell you. So I am not surprised to hear what they tell to the white journalists or the occupation forces. Their loyalties change with time and circumstances and this is not new. Read the history, read Tuzak Babri, and memoirs of Amir Temur, and you’ll know the nature of these people.

Afghans are very good at telling you what you want to hear. I have lived among these tribal folks for good 25 years, and if one thing I have learnt about them is, you never ever trust what they tell you. So I am not surprised to hear what they tell to the white journalists or the occupation forces. Their loyalties change with time and circumstances and this is not new. Read the history, read Tuzak Babri, and memoirs of Amir Temur, and you’ll know the nature of these people.

I can agree to most of the argument here,
except for the fact that Taliban -> Mullah Umer and company
have been, still are and will be friends of Pakistan.

No power in the world can beat that.
No plan of ethnic divide or other clever instruments will defeat this.

The majority faction in Afghanistan is Pakhtoon and they control all
the right parts of Afghanistan.
This nation alone will ensure the defeat of invaders and the stability of the whole region.

Coming back to the topic.

Our Enemy USA has invited India to train 82,000 Afghan troops
and is crafting a larger role for India in Afghanistan.

Let us see if they can achieve from India what they couldn't do them selves. I doubt Indians will be silly enough to go by this plan.
:pakistan:

"The majority faction in Afghanistan is Pakhtoon..."

That's a self-serving and easily uncovered lie. Pashtun aren't the majority of Afghanistan. You simply don't know what "majority" means.

Pashtus are a plurality. 42%. Tajiks, Uzbeks, Turkomen, and Hazara make the greater grouping. Pashtu are the single largest ethnic grouping but, by themselves, they hold no majority. By themselves, tajiks, hazara, and uzbek outnumber the afghan pashtu.

C.I.A. World Factbook

Read more about your afghan neighbors. Write less because you're an ill-informed irhabist sympathizer who looks stupid everytime you place fingers to the keyboard.

Most Afghans understand that too many Pakistanis define Afghanistan only in Pashtu terms while ignoring the legitimate aspirations of all others.

Until that changes there will be war.

Thanks.:usflag:

"The majority faction in Afghanistan is Pakhtoon..."

That's a self-serving and easily uncovered lie. Pashtun aren't the majority of Afghanistan. You simply don't know what "majority" means.

Pashtus are a plurality. 42%. Tajiks, Uzbeks, Turkomen, and Hazara make the greater grouping. Pashtu are the single largest ethnic grouping but, by themselves, they hold no majority. By themselves, tajiks, hazara, and uzbek outnumber the afghan pashtu.

C.I.A. World Factbook

Read more about your afghan neighbors. Write less because you're an ill-informed irhabist sympathizer who looks stupid everytime you place fingers to the keyboard.

Most Afghans understand that too many Pakistanis define Afghanistan only in Pashtu terms while ignoring the legitimate aspirations of all others.

Until that changes there will be war.

We will all appreciate if you could please stay objective,
unfortunately personal remarks will change nothing on ground
like the
Taliban exercise in Kabul yesterday !
The only city which billions of dollars had marginally secured is also
proven otherwise.

It will be interesting to see how billions of dollars of expenditure are now explained to the tax payer.

Cheers :cheers:

USA is already helping india in their defence, despite pakistan concerns, USA has always played its interest, selfish and dececisive and double dealings. they can never be trusted. the sooner we get out of US lap the better. our foreign policiy should be like gaining our interests in times, not like being completly numb licking their arse every time to please them. it should be with both, china and USA. we should tell the world we are not some bodys stooge and so shameless and foolish that we dont realize their face of hypocricy. this is our land and we dont need somebodys dictation to run our authority.

its always the law of nature that the weak suffers by the hands of strong, we should strengthen our diplomacy to play with stronger parties.

My foot …close ally..Stritejick partner. Friend bla ..bla..
Men. Its a covert war in between CIA..Mosad…Raw and ISI (proPakistani)..:sniper:
:devil:CIA.. Designed this one to grab our neuks..but thanks to Angels(pre defence system)…they kept it safe till
The last men standing…
RAW is expanding it Punjab. by pushing more and more agents+bomers in it..
Yea Be vigilant and aware..coz I see..its coming right to us..
We are Muslims. and to save our self and our loved one and our country. our people..
Is Farz at this time..so get ready..for this cowards covert war….:pakistan::pakistan:

Bravo Bravo, but arent taliban muslims, why are they killing people, so U are a muslim or not, every human being has the right and does protect his/her loved ones, Not that only muslims do.... And whats ISI doing, pushing agents inside India and making them draw out lines of our nuke installations. but they are caught red handed at airports..

Your grasp of the facts are poor. That's indicated by how little you understand about your immediate neighbors to the west in Afghanistan. Simple google research would have cleared such a misunderstanding. How?

Google majority and find its definition. Google Afghanistan and find its population by ethnicity. Two simple steps that elude your intellectual curiousity.

"Taliban exercise in Kabul yesterday !"

You celebrate the attacks on women and children in a shopping center as a taliban victory? The taliban kill innocent afghans at a rate of 3:1 to ISAF/America/ANA according to UNAMA.

There's no victory there and they are no defenders of Afghan liberty for such. You wish, sir, upon the Afghans that which you won't accept for your sisters and mothers in SWAT. If so, may you suffer the same in spades for your duplicity.

Alright.. ready for a fact trip.

Your grasp of the facts are poor. That's indicated by how little you understand about your immediate neighbors to the west in Afghanistan. Simple google research would have cleared such a misunderstanding. How?

Google majority and find its definition. Google Afghanistan and find its population by ethnicity. Two simple steps that elude your intellectual curiousity.

Sure, if you think google is your final source of knowledge.
Pakhtoons ARE the largest ethnic group in Afghanistan.

"Taliban exercise in Kabul yesterday !"

You celebrate the attacks on women and children in a shopping center as a taliban victory? The taliban kill innocent afghans at a rate of 3:1 to ISAF/America/ANA according to UNAMA.

There's no victory there and they are no defenders of Afghan liberty for such. You wish, sir, upon the Afghans that which you won't accept for your sisters and mothers in SWAT. If so, may you suffer the same in spades for your duplicity.

Where exactly in my post did you find me celebrating ? that too of women and children.

I tabulated a fact which merely suggests that NATO + US etc could not defend Kabul at the super duper expense.

Sure it is ok to make personal attacks and confuse the issue just because you feel insecure or are incapable of argument,

Please don't make it a habit ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom