What's new

Pakistan's Enemy USA

:angry:@s2 sitting in america and talking about pakistan is very easy thing.you dont know deep evil actions your US brothers are doing in pak! :sick:,i am not at all against US ,it have helped us in some ways but it also damaged us.all i want US:disagree: to act like china no conditions for help.true help. and pakistan will support US cause for that like it is doing right now.

thanks GOD we have friends like china:pakistan::china::pakistan::china:

Its great to have friends in a world where a brother does not help without motives.

Nothing like being on your own feet.

" Khud hi ko kar buland itna....."

thanks GOD we have friends like china:pakistan::china::pakistan::china:

Yes unfortunately I believe the day is near, our relations will end soon for it has been a farce for some time. I am aware it leave us in a quandary with regard to Afghan access but we could resolve that problem by offering the Iranians something huge like a nuke deal and an end to trade embargo. I also understand the Iranians are as keen as us to end the Taliban and have invested significant amounts of money in Afghanistan it would be an immense loss for them if we were forced out of Afghanistan prematurely.
Iran's Spending Spree in Afghanistan - TIME

And good luck with your Chinese friends :china: and lets all hope their immense commercial interests in India does not get in the way of “sincere friendship” with Pakistan.
Scary thought! Imagine if the Chinese were secretly in bed with the Indians, could happen if it hasn’t already. Another conspiracy theory to keep you’ll awake at night :D.

@death by cho; ahahaha...again attempt for showing american innocence (never gona happen!)...:disagree: it seems americans are now looking towards iran to black out its future by becoming it friends :devil: ,enways iranians aren't easy people to handle and they don't like to play games (US fav; hobby):flame:

And good luck with your Chinese friends :china: and lets all hope their immense commercial interests in India does not get in the way of “sincere friendship” with Pakistan.
Scary thought! Imagine if the Chinese were secretly in bed with the Indians, could happen if it hasn’t already. Another conspiracy theory to keep you’ll awake at night :D.

Thats what is going to happen in future...already the Indochina business is crossing abt 50 Bullion and growing like any thing

Yes unfortunately I believe the day is near, our relations will end soon for it has been a farce for some time. I am aware it leave us in a quandary with regard to Afghan access but we could resolve that problem by offering the Iranians something huge like a nuke deal and an end to trade embargo. I also understand the Iranians are as keen as us to end the Taliban and have invested significant amounts of money in Afghanistan it would be an immense loss for them if we were forced out of Afghanistan prematurely.
Iran's Spending Spree in Afghanistan - TIME

It is amazing how you people can dodge the issue
and use numeric magic to hide behind shameful facts.

As for conspiracy theories ....
Communism is an evil ?
The biblical plague is AIDS oh no no, SARS oh no no Swine flu ?
IRAQ has WMDs :O OMG !

What if secretly Russia and China are kissing America out of South Asia ?

If that was enough of an education for you, I'd suggest that please stick to the topic and comment only on the contents of the video.
:pakistan:

"Yes unfortunately I believe the day is near, our relations will end soon for it has been a farce for some time."

I concur with her. "Unfortunately" is the sad truth. It's best that we withdraw our aid, cut a nuke deal with Iran, and let you figure it out on your own dime while providing Afghanistan with all the support it needs to confront the taliban menace that eminates from within your borders.

Chabahar port will work fine for Afghanistan as will rail routes through Iran and CAR. You've not got an absolute lock. Just the most convenient access. That's rapidly being questioned as viable.

I'm certain that clarity shall ensue as the dollars fall away. If not, we'll deal with the aftermath in a manner with which we're most comfortable.

Thanks.:usflag:

"Yes unfortunately I believe the day is near, our relations will end soon for it has been a farce for some time."

I concur with her. "Unfortunately" is the sad truth. It's best that we withdraw our aid, cut a nuke deal with Iran, and let you figure it out on your own dime while providing Afghanistan with all the support it needs to confront the taliban menace that eminates from within your borders.

Chabahar port will work fine for Afghanistan as will rail routes through Iran and CAR. You've not got an absolute lock. Just the most convenient access. That's rapidly being questioned as viable.

I'm certain that clarity shall ensue as the dollars fall away. If not, we'll deal with the aftermath in a manner with which we're most comfortable.

1. Saudi Arab won’t like US and Iranian honey moon, (US backed )The Shai government (PPP) will be no more in Pakistan and pro Taliban goverment might come back with Saudi backing.
2. Iran and CAR route lays between Taliban strong hold area, duck hunting season for them.

Stop thinking from an Indian mind. :coffee:

To stop all that I wish US and Pakistan will keep good Relations in the future.

Pakistan just got 200 millions from Saudis a month ago so , they can't stay away from Pakistan for long even with US pressure on them.

Last edited:
"I wish US and Pakistan will keep good Relations..."

As do I but, if so, it'll be because of a climate change in your country. We are approaching the limit of our purse and patience with your country.

The two columns by Ms. Farhat Taj and Mr. Irfan Husain are must reading for Pakistanis-

Analysis: Drone Attacks-Challenging Some Fabrications/Farhat Taj DAILY TIMES

Howling At The Moon-Irfan Husain DAWN

They reflect my views long voiced here at def.pk and come completely independant of me (of course). Both columns are articulate and particularly salient to issues of sovereignty, sanctuary, IDP trauma, and our nat'l relationship.

Amb. Anne Patterson- a career professional diplomat-no political hack, Senator Carl Levin- the residing chair of the Senate Armed Forces Committee, and Richard Holbrooke have all expressed their disappointment in the prevailing climate within Pakistan. Heaven help all of you should any of them spend some time here.

Their concerns shall be absolutely confirmed by threads such as this one.

"Saudi Arab won’t like US and Iranian honey moon..."

That's a greater concern for others than America. We receive very little in the way of oil or security support from KSA in any case.

"Iran and CAR route lays between Taliban strong hold area, duck hunting season for them."

CAR? Not really unless you're about to contend that the taliban have a huge afghan tajik, hazara and uzbek contingent. They don't.

Iran? Possibly but then Pakistan is equally vulnerable to intrigue in Gwadar. It hasn't yet come to that but many can become involved there overnight in ways detrimental to Pakistani ambitions.

Matters can go very south very fast should Pakistan choose to go it alone.

DBC is not far off the mark with her assessment and it deserves more careful consideration than salmon 108 has provided.

^^ This guy is extremely bitter. Now, he's suddenly fantasizing about joining hands with Iran. Of course, that's never ever going to happen. At least not until US hubby Israel thinks otherwise. Still, it does prove my point that this particular person will fabricate just about anything to justify his anti-Pakistan stance. All his fabrications are based on assumptions and plain lies. The bitter truth is that these fantasies based on wet dreams will never materialize. Pakistan will always remain a thorn in US hegemonic plans.

On a different note, such neocon warmongers are becoming rarer by the day. Most Americans I've come across would be ashamed of this guy. He thinks that he represents the American view. Sadly, this guy doesn't even belong to the select club of minorities today. Such an extreme and bitter view I've seldom come across. Every word that is uttered is full of nonsensical insanity and bitterness. What an exceptionally bitter person.

Last edited:
"Saudi Arab won’t like US and Iranian honey moon..."

That's a greater concern for others than America. We receive very little in the way of oil or security support from KSA in any case.

US take's KSA seriously : Bush senior left Iraqi Shai in the middle to be crushed by Saddam on KSA wishes

Saud and Republicans are business partners and with another Change in Washington after future elections their friends might come back. :D

let see who wins Massachusetts elections :coffee:

S2 remember Afghanistan is Shai Sunni thing too like Iraq and India has only Shai friends in Afghanistan

Last edited:
US take's KSA seriously : Bush senior left Iraqi Shai in the middle to be crushed by Saddam on KSA wishes

Saud and Republicans are business partners and with another Change in Washington after future elections their friends might come back. :D

let see who wins Massachusetts elections :coffee:

The guy is daydreaming. The wounds of the Iran Iraq war are still very fresh for the Iranians. We all know which side the Americans chose and aided. The divide between Iran and US is at least as wide as a 1000 light years. On the other hand, the relations between Pakistan and Iran are improving as each day passes by. The IP project is one such example of improving relations. Iranians and Pakistanis fully realize that the US is only here to exploit and ravage this region. A mutual understanding we share. Also, something that such Americans are very worried and displeased about. ;)

"US take's KSA seriously..."

Indeed we do. We take a lot of nations seriously but no policy is permanent nor without recourse.

"Saud and Republicans are business partners and with another Change in Washington after future elections their friends might come back"

Well maybe DBC can speak to that as she knows a bit about the industry that's the central focus of those business relationships.

Meanwhile, you might wish to take the below link and save it somewhere. It's valuable-

Energy Information Administration-DoE

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom