What's new

Pakistan's destruction of Gilgit Baltistan: What has the Pakistani Military Establishment done?

Well they are undoubtedly part of Pakistan now. Bindootvas can cry about it all they want.

Well they are undoubtedly part of Pakistan now. Bindootvas can cry about it all they want.

If their rights are not guaranteed... Are the people of Gilgit Baltistan hostages of the corrupt Pakistani Military Establishment?...

Pakistan is a failed banana republic of Faujistan!

Apparently the army has sealed their assembly
They want provincehood and equality with Pakistan, this is how it is. Doesn't matter how much you give for Pakistan the fact is only the opinion of Pindi and Punjab matters. Perhaps once the US cancels their visas they will decide to help their next vacation hot spot.
Wonder where our stand lies now on Kashmir annexation.. people will laugh at us if we bring it up as we are doing worse
No one gives a shit about Kashmir to begin with. After every standoff the west gives India a green light to attack Pakistan. We have to back our stance with cash or guns as we did in Swift Retort.

US policymakers who I personally know do not give a rats *** about Kashmir. After the Feb 27 retaliation only then did people take Pakistan slightly seriously.

The US's bias in 2019 also caused it to lose its status as a neutral mediator, so now it's realistically a bilateral issue that can spiral uncontrollably out of hand any time.

Too bad your beloved ,PPP, PMLN and PTI (PPP) are incompetent pacifists who dig Pakistan's grave deeper every day and loot the nation dry.

In my personal capacity as a Kashmiri, I will say that we prefer Pakistan over India anyday - but pro-independence sentiment and depression has grown after Pakistan f*cked up the mujahiddeen.

May be some pajeet employee of Twitter did it who wasn't fired last time by Elon Musk
They are so petty and shameless. No wonder Allah has made them so miserable.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom