What's new

Pakistan's cheap talk on drones

USA both feeds and slaughters Pakistanis.It was not fault of Zardari.It was fault of military rulers of Pakistan,who literally sold their country.but dont worry.USA will retire soon.then....no more Drone strike in Pakistan. :coffee:
Agreed with second part of first sentence and regarding first part ...not that agrred..

261159_249177175125140_772130533_n.jpg

A five finger salute to the ones who think that Partition was a mistake. My family didnt spill their blood, and nor did millions others so that some ungrateful clown would one day give the baigharat indians the reason to poke fun at us. If u hate it so much, leave the damn country and go some where else.

here u go my frnd. ur rich pakistanis come to kafir poor land of india and get transplants. they take lungs of hindu kafirs and put it into their bodies. u guys cant share land and thoughts but can share body parts from kafirs. 11000 come every year u know why??? because there is literally no one in pakistan to help them. why do these ppl come to land of dirt and diseases to get treated by kafirs. we r taking over pakistan's medical buisness :rofl:

india is poor in numbers but indian middle class(400 million) alone is atleast 2 times as big as pakistans populations and will soon overtake american middle class by numbers. and these ppl enjoy far more living standards than pakistanis ever will.

Ali Shaheer Malik after Liver Transplant in India - YouTube
"Medical" ain't a business..its a service..and a noble one..regardless of who is providing..guys like you are with spirit of "Taking over" trying to spoil few good justures .... a doctor doesn't mater he is Bharti or Pakistani would certainly first look to treat his paitent doesn't mater he is bharti or Pakistani...
btw...judging after what i see ...plenty from bharat can come here for cure we have a very good facility for mentaly ill at guddo bander..Hydrabad..

[IM

A five finger salute to the ones who think that Partition was a mistake. My family didnt spill their blood, and nor did millions others so that some ungrateful clown would one day give the baigharat indians the reason to poke fun at us. If u hate it so much, leave the damn country and go some where else.

"Medical" ain't a business..its a service..and a noble one..regardless of who is providing..guys like you are with spirit of "Taking over" trying to spoil few good justures .... a doctor doesn't mater he is Bharti or Pakistani would certainly first look to treat his paitent doesn't mater he is bharti or Pakistani...
btw...judging after what i see ...plenty from bharat can come here for cure we have a very good facility for mentaly ill at guddo bander..Hydrabad..

But but but....I mean all that good gestures and doctors duty talk aside, how come Pakistanis generalise Indians as 'beghairat' etc.

Although that is ironic, since the basis of this threads title and reason for Pakistans current situation may be exactly that, beghairatpan. :)

But but but....I mean all that good gestures and doctors duty talk aside, how come Pakistanis generalise Indians as 'beghairat' etc.

Although that is ironic, since the basis of this threads title and reason for Pakistans current situation may be exactly that, beghairatpan. :)

Worry abt your own house and let us worry abt ours boy. U very well know why I wrote what I wrote, but a smart @$$ is jsut that a smart@$$. All cr@p no substance. Ur couctrymen have been making smart@$$ comments while asking us to stick to the topic. So let me entertain you with the same shoe. Stick to the topic son, u got a problem report what I said. Now buzz off.

Worry abt your own house and let us worry abt ours boy. U very well know why I wrote what I wrote, but a smart @$$ is jsut that a smart@$$. All cr@p no substance. Ur couctrymen have been making smart@$$ comments while asking us to stick to the topic. So let me entertain you with the same shoe. Stick to the topic son, u got a problem report what I said. Now buzz off.

Poor you....I can understand your frustration, but you should learn to behave in a civilized manner, it reflects badly on your upbringing.

I can understand truth can be bitter especially if you hear it from your own countrymen, well I am out of this thread, so don't worry about any more trouble from me. :wave:

Poor you....I can understand your frustration, but you should learn to behave in a civilized manner, it reflects badly on your upbringing.

I can understand truth can be bitter especially if you hear it from your own countrymen, well I am out of this thread, so don't worry about any more trouble from me. :wave:

If what I said was showing bad on my upbringing then I wonder what animals raised you and ur kind. As far as bitter truth is concerned. We as Pakistanis, and me my self and many others have been very vocal, and openly critical of our govs wrongdoings. So as I said boy try harder. Easy way to bug out, claiming moral high ground and running away, how typically indian.

US was in a confused state since the day 1 of their invasion.

They knew it wasnt their usual attack against a country like they have done in the past in various wars of theirs.

Unlike all other scenarios , this time around the enemy was unseen or unpredictable.

Their strategy was to build up fortified areas across Afghanistan and use it as platform to against the Talibans or any armed ones that doesnt serve their interests.

They made up a bargaining chip called drone attacks on a pact with Pakistan in return of help in the form of aid and weapons for Pakistan to use against its enemies. This pact was never rechecked by the US not Pakistani establishment even after bitterness between both parties. This can be due to the fact that the Think tanks of US never wanted the concluded deal to be discussed in near future as they are unsure on what future lies for them in Afghanistan.

Drone attacks are helping them in some way to curtail some elements and satisfy answering own tax payers on the affairs they do in a foreign land .

But they conveniently ignore Pakistan's concerns as if they never existed or it could also be due to Pakistan not talking to the correct people concerned or due to no access to the people who are concerned.

As Indian I am concerned because it was Pakistan, not India who has brought US into the neighborhood.

And we are much aware what perils US can bring on the areas which US has interests and have set foot on.

I have recently started hearing that a lot from resident and non-resident Pakistanis.

Partition being done and over with, how many people in Pakistan feel it was a mistake?

Partition was not a mistake but what happened after partition was a big mistake. In the name of Islam, we embraced worst traitors on earth blindly and they have infected Pakistan to its core...

0GRyS.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom