What's new

Pakistan's ASFC conducts training launch of Shaheen-II MRBM Nov 13, 2014

Its range vs payload... however, the reception of the test is as expected..which is why I decided to avoid comments and enjoy the massive speculation.

I have a cook here who makes really bad Chicken Nihari.. but I realized its because I am expecting Nihari.. Once I stopped thinking I am eating Nihari.. I realized that it is actually fairly good Chicken Qourma with a twist.

Yeah @Oscar; its all in the realm of perception or suggestion; as the case may be.

Maybe they put less fuel into it? But how does that matter, 1500 or 2000? It flew after all.
Obviously accuracy mattees. if it is hitting target at 1500 than it can also hit at 2000.

Last edited by a moderator:
two stage missile with 15000 KM range- doesn't sound feasible-
Now I am more certain than we need long range Missiles the ICBMs and not just one but many with different ranges minimum with 6000 KM

Bhai jan, 6000 km door kiss ko marna hai...... any new enemy that the State of Pakistan is not aware of? :o:
Your beloved USA would sooner or later try to come after you weather you like it or not they have already started their propaganda work and with them would come there NATO allies

Its range vs payload... however, the reception of the test is as expected..which is why I decided to avoid comments and enjoy the massive speculation.

I have a cook here who makes really bad Chicken Nihari.. but I realized its because I am expecting Nihari.. Once I stopped thinking I am eating Nihari.. I realized that it is actually fairly good Chicken Qourma with a twist.

You dare insult Nihari ? :mad:

Yaar @Hyperion yeh kiya mazaak hai ? :(

May be it was further improving its accuracy and reducing the circular error probability.

Back
Top Bottom