What's new

Pakistan's ASFC conducts training launch of Shaheen-II MRBM Nov 13, 2014

Ok,my mistake. But none of you "Experts" highlighted the significance of "Practice/Training fire"?
But spent a 10 page thread to Rubbish the Nov-13th thread. So much for a "Pakistani" forum where people rarely say anything positive about Pakistan.
Theres nothing positive left to say about Pakistan. I a m sorry but that's how it is.

oh God some one need to upfate the wiki now.

Shaheen iii is going to be 2500 km
If you look at 13 Nov Notam. The target area selected for the test was 1400km away from sonmiani.
From that i guess the missile was tested for 1500km range. Not that ots max range was 1500km.

Guess it is "Truth" that you cannot have a "Training launch" without manufacturing enough of the missiles and the missile being considered mature and gone beyond test phase?
May be little things,but have to be magnified and advertised. Specially when none of what i said above,can be deemed "wrong".
Err, the first training launch was conducted 6 years ago, and that itself indicated that the system is beyond test phase.
Get over it.

All of you claiming that Pakistan has only 1500 km range missile.
Tell me one thing. Why in 8th and 9th Nov NOTAM Pakistan booked an area 2300Km range?
Wouldn't that be plain silly?

Tell me one thing. Why in 8th and 9th Nov NOTAM Pakistan booked an area 2300Km range?
Oh Bhai , that is what @The Deterrent said that, there is a 3000km missile in development , so what's your issue here? no body said Pakistan has only 1500 km range, so please stop cribbing & derailing the thread

Oh Bhai , that is what @The Deterrent said that, there is a 3000km missile in development , so what's your issue here? no body said Pakistan has only 1500 km range, so please stop cribbing & derailing the thread
You dont stop air and sea teaffic for a missile which is "in store" .
That would be stupid now. Won't it?

For safety reasons overeager beaver.

Sir he is referring to the previous securite/Naval Alert, about the test scheduled for 6-7 Nov that didn't take place.

And till something takes place, all we have is speculation on what was to be launched. Perhaps there was something or perhaps there was not. It may also be that it was cancelled due to the weather... it may also be that a bluff was made.

For safety reasons overeager beaver.
Err.....help me understanding this.
A rocket which cannot go beyond its maximum range due to "Physics" and that i simply does not have fuel to go over 1500km.

How can it be a threat for ships/planes for another 1000 km?

Back
Top Bottom