What's new

Pakistan's ASFC conducts training launch of Shaheen-II MRBM Nov 13, 2014

That is precisely the case.
From another angle, do notice that recently ranges have been described accurately i.e. Shaheen-IA 900 km (didn't round it to 1000), Shaheen-II 1500 km (just as described in the securites). So we might see exact range of Shaheen-III whenever it is tested.

sir is there anything like 3000km range capability , IMHO if not anything, at least 3000 km should be achieved , or be the minimum bench mark, please share your opinion

sir is there anything like 3000km range capability , IMHO if not anything, at least 3000 km should be achieved , or be the minimum bench mark, please share your opinion
Yes 3000 km capability should be achieved (and is being developed), as it will allow ASFC to target almost all of India from considerable territorial depth. Anything greater than that would be a waste of resources.

Yes 3000 km capability should be achieved (and is being developed), as it will allow ASFC to target almost all of India from considerable territorial depth. Anything greater than that would be a waste of resources.

Range isn't the only factor. Assured, effective, and successful delivery of a very, very damaging strike is also important...

And for that, you need MIRVs on board with sophistication in your missile technology to the point where they are assured to defeat modern ABM systems like Patriot batteries of United States (not export version that KSA has), David Sling of Israel, and THAAD systems of United States in future..

I wish Pakistani planners, smart one's if there are any?, are taking all this into consideration.

India's ABM cover will reach near, if not equal, to the likes of Israel, Europe, and may be even United States one day!!

In the same "open file/close file" manner.
Being realistic and out right negative are two different things and you are being the later.
If people want to keep their hope alive,you shouldn't try so hard to crush it. No wonder we are in such an abysmal state of discouragement.
Look at Indians. India has no Cruise missile until now,save for Joint venture Brahmos/Oniks, and yet every Indian believes they have all forms of cruise missiles,air sea and land.
I don't see the so called "Experts" on this forum singing songs of raise for Babur Raad,which India does not have anything comparable.
But i see most of you praising Agni while rubbishing anything comparable Pakistan has. If you name this forum Pakistani,try to promote Pakistan instead of demoting the country to nothing.

No it wasn't, the first training launch was conducted in 2008.
Ok,my mistake. But none of you "Experts" highlighted the significance of "Practice/Training fire"?
But spent a 10 page thread to Rubbish the Nov-13th thread. So much for a "Pakistani" forum where people rarely say anything positive about Pakistan.

Congrats to all, but it is time for Pakistan to test longer range missiles & a message to the enemies of Pakistan needs to be send out by testing long range missiles.

Ok,my mistake. But none of you "Experts" highlighted the significance of "Practice/Training fire"?
But spent a 10 page thread to Rubbish the Nov-13th thread. So much for a "Pakistani" forum where people rarely say anything positive about Pakistan.
Welcome, safriz.
No need to get b**t-hurt on facing the truth and getting your false hopes shattered. Everybody knows the "significance" of a training fire. It has been done many times in the past so there is really nothing new about it. I could "highlight" that this test signifies the raising of a strategic missile group, but that would be hollow speculation.

Why don't you keep highlighting the "significance" of "aerospikes" on that "Pakistani" forum?
I'd rather say the truth than giving false hopes to people.

Being realistic and out right negative are two different things and you are being the later.
If people want to keep their hope alive,you shouldn't try so hard to crush it. No wonder we are in such an abysmal state of discouragement.
Look at Indians. India has no Cruise missile until now,save for Joint venture Brahmos/Oniks, and yet every Indian believes they have all forms of cruise missiles,air sea and land.
I don't see the so called "Experts" on this forum singing songs of raise for Babur Raad,which India does not have anything comparable.
But i see most of you praising Agni while rubbishing anything comparable Pakistan has. If you name this forum Pakistani,try to promote Pakistan instead of demoting the country to nothing.

Considering you just joined, I'd suggest you read through before knowing attitudes. Burying your head in the ground on idea that certain systems "worked" does not change the reality. And the forum we manage just fine, thank you for your unneeded advice.

Welcome, safriz.
No need to get b**t-hurt on facing the truth and getting your false hopes shattered. Everybody knows the "significance" of a training fire. It has been done many times in the past so there is really nothing new about it. I could "highlight" that this test signifies the raising of a strategic missile group, but that would be hollow speculation.

Why don't you keep highlighting the "significance" of "aerospikes" on that "Pakistani" forum?
I'd rather say the truth than giving false hopes to people.
Guess it is "Truth" that you cannot have a "Training launch" without manufacturing enough of the missiles and the missile being considered mature and gone beyond test phase?
May be little things,but have to be magnified and advertised. Specially when none of what i said above,can be deemed "wrong".

Back
Top Bottom