What's new

Pakistan's Airborne Early Warning and Control Aircrafts

So Pakistan purchased the Saab-2000 or they are still at lease from SAAB.

haha............. Yeh na ho kay Saab wale aa jaien and tell u , Bahi G antenna utharo aapna hamray Jehaaz say humain Jahaaz wapis chahieye.........hahaha

Hi,

Actually---the awacs technology installed on it may get old and out dated before this aircraft see the end of its life---. Saab has no interest in getting that aircraft back---.

communication/ datalink antennae...

I can see the antenna wire leading to the tail, showing a longer wavelength communications link, but those white ones don't make sense....i mean why have so many of them, so close together. Or is it like separate channels? Because those are whole lot of channels.

---------- Post added at 07:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 AM ----------

.....yea.....SAAB just went Bankrupt.

Similary E-2 Hawkeye, many datalink communication, just give you some ideas.

AIR_E-2C_USA_lg.jpg

I can see the antenna wire leading to the tail, showing a longer wavelength communications link, but those white ones don't make sense....i mean why have so many of them, so close together. Or is it like separate channels? Because those are whole lot of channels.

---------- Post added at 07:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 AM ----------

.....yea.....SAAB just went Bankrupt.

Similary E-2 Hawkeye, many datalink communication, just give you some ideas.

AIR_E-2C_USA_lg.jpg

Antennas Just like Phalcon have on top and bottom
23344_1242821591.jpg

Same like KJ-2000 have on top and bottom.
KJ-2000-Nanjing-02S.jpg

no need and plans as of now, might be in future when PAF becomes a regional instead of defensive force.

no need and plans as of now, might be in future when PAF becomes a regional instead of defensive force.

their is no such thing as an air force being a defensive weapon. Air force in it self is an offensive force, specially an airforce the size of PAF.
not only do u have to defend and dominate ur own airspace but to do so u have to take the fight to the enemy and into its airspace. you need to take out the the enemies FOBs and deny him space in his own back yard.
if u dont do that u will be eliminated.

their is no such thing as an air force being a defensive weapon. Air force in it self is an offensive force, specially an airforce the size of PAF.
not only do u have to defend and dominate ur own airspace but to do so u have to take the fight to the enemy and into its airspace. you need to take out the the enemies FOBs and deny him space in his own back yard.

Interestingly Pakistan airforce has never been a defensive force, except for 1971 that too in east pakistan.

you took my post in a wrong spin. Having an endurance of 10.5-11 hours why would you need a refueling probe on your AWACS unless you are willing to take them over enemy territory and allow them some target practice? IFR option has been dropped because PAF AWACS fleet has sufficient endurance capability.

Back
Top Bottom