What's new

Pakistan's Airborne Early Warning and Control Aircrafts

North Karachi ... then it must be going towards Masror AB .. i know very much about their Landing routes.[/QUOTE]

Its was flying at the route which is used by mirage and f-6...they used to fly above my home too but quite high altitude,i noticed one thing too that today no mirage or other aircraft flew above my home..seems interesting:cheesy:!!

North Karachi ... then it must be going towards Masror AB .. i know very much about their Landing routes.

Its was flying at the route which is used by mirage and f-6...they used to fly above my home too but quite high altitude,i noticed one thing too that today no mirage or other aircraft flew above my home..seems interesting:cheesy:!![/QUOTE]

f-6 or f-7 dear i think f-6 are ret since 2002. only 9 FT-6 are in quetta

wats the total no. of awacs paksitan have now and for covering over total need and by keeping emergency needs in front , how many awacs should we have? can anybody tell in detail

wats the total no. of awacs paksitan have now and for covering over total need and by keeping emergency needs in front , how many awacs should we have? can anybody tell in detail

3 or 4 saab and 1 ZDK total are 4 i think so 4th saab not yet arrived .but dear its need some time to make them fully operational it need more work .its not simple job we need atleast more 1 year to use mature awacs systems .

You people are saying that 4 AWACS are being received, 4 SAAB-2000 AWACS, but isn't the fourth SAAB-2000 only for flying training and not for AWACS use, or is it the fifth one? Or will it be changed to AWACS later?

As i understand it, it is 4 SAAB-2000 aircraft, 3 AWACS platforms, the other one is for training only.

You people are saying that 4 AWACS are being received, 4 SAAB-2000 AWACS, but isn't the fourth SAAB-2000 only for flying training and not for AWACS use, or is it the fifth one? Or will it be changed to AWACS later?

As i understand it, it is 4 SAAB-2000 aircraft, 3 AWACS platforms, the other one is for training only.

yaar damn its fifth one 4 are awacs and one is for training . originally it was 6 AWACS and 1 for training but letter reduce number to 4 and adopt ZDK-03 . Saab 2000 (serial# J019) was delivered to PAF in 2008 and is used for training

saab-2000-2-large.jpg

thanks for the info.

So it is 5 SAAB 2000, but 4 AWACS.

thanks for the info.

So it is 5 SAAB 2000, but 4 AWACS.

yes yes yes yes at the end some one got it :hitwall: :rofl:

Aircraft Type: Saab 2000
Construction Number: 019
Year Built: 1995
PAF Serial Number: J019
Previous Operators: Regional Airlines (registration F-GMVB)

Saab 2000 (c/n 019) was delivered to PAF as standard Saab 2000 in September 2008 with serial# J019 and it is used for training and transport flights.

Construction Number: 025
Year Built:1995
Previous Operators: Deutsche BA (registratoin D-ADSE), Regional Airlines (registration F-GTSE), Lithuanian Airlines (registration LY-SBC)

Saab 2000 (c/n 025) will be converted to Saab 2000 ERIEYE AEW&C and is expected to be delivered to PAF with serial# 10025.

Construction Number: 040
Year Built: 1996
Previous Operators: Regional Airlines (registration F-GMVE),

Saab 2000 (c/n 040) will be converted to Saab 2000 ERIEYE AEW&C and is expected to be delivered to PAF with serial# 10040.

Construction Number: 045
Year Built: 1997
Previous Operators: Regional Airlines (registrations F-GMVF, LX-RAC, F-GMVU), Lithuanian Airlines (registration LY-SBW)

Saab 2000 (c/n 045) has been converted to Saab 2000 ERIEYE AEW&C and I guess it's the first Saab 2000 ERIEYE AEW&C delivered to PAF with serial# 10045 in December 2009.

Construction Number: 049
Year Built: 1997
Previous Operators: Regional Airlines (registration F-GMVG)

Saab 2000 (c/n 049) has been converted to Saab 2000 ERIEYE AEW&C and is expected to be delivered to PAF with serial# 10049.

our training SAAB-2000 was F-GMVB

0714810.jpg

our awacs in old services

1st AWACS was D-ADSE
32099_1083747738.jpg

2nd AWACS was F-GMVE
1129487329.jpg

3rd AWACS number was F-GMVU

19607_1131163672.jpg

4th AWACS number F-GMVG
1154536735.jpg

oyee kaaky AWACS is new jets was used by air france on lease .so they got back after lease and convert it AWACS with upgrade the jets simple deal .

our AWACS were second hand?

Never knew that!
Good:

- Let the manufacturer and initial user(s) work out the bugs, hardware and software.

Bad:

- Documentation. In many cases, documentation of modifications, either planned and systematic or ad-hoc from aircraft to aircraft and from version to version, can be spotty and many would wash their hands of problems created by inadequate documentation or sloppy work. The secondary buyer ended up with the frustrating task of sorting out what is planned and systematic and adhere to them, finding out the ad-hoc mods and get them to conform to specs, and document everything all over again because now he has the responsibility of maintaining what he bought.

This is not widespread but it does occur and enough in frequency that the secondary buyer often demand some kind of compensation in the event the modifications are beyond his technical scope or even return possibility in the purchase contract.

Back
Top Bottom