What's new

Pakistan's Airborne Early Warning and Control Aircrafts

Whats the Major difference between Su-30MKK & Su-30MKI?

Also the major difference between US AWACS & Sweden AWACS?

air marshal said:
Whats the Major difference between Su-30MKK & Su-30MKI?

Also the major difference between US AWACS & Sweden AWACS?

Its like the difference between an F15C/D and an F15E.

I believe that the Major difference between MKK and MKI is TVC. MKI is also equipped with a mix of French, Russian and Israeli avionics and systems.

As far as I know the planes differ in roles. a2a versus a2g. And indeed the MKK is Russian parts while MKI is Israeli/French input. But weapons remain same.

Iam New To This But I Just Wanted To Say Hi To Everyone And Hope To Join The Topics.

Topgun.

Do You Guys Think That More J-10's Should Be Ordered?

I Think We Should Require These J-10 Aircraft In Large Numbers Do You Guys Think So I Mean This A Great Front Line Aircraft And We Need A Punch Like This In Our Force Do You Guys Agree?

The 150 FC-1s will be our main fighter but for strategic deep strike mission within enemy territory we need such a fighter like the J-10 and F16s. Yes, I agree on you that Pakistan should get many of those Chinese J-10s but money will be a factor of the outcome of how many we can buy.

The J-10 and new US F16s that the PAF will eventually buy should be the frontline fighter for the future Airforce.:flag:

I still wonder whether, EF-2000 Typhoon, is of the same class as of F/A-22 Raptor. Raptor indeed is the 5th generation fighter jet, but im not so sure about Eurofighter. I think instead of ordering new F-16's Pakistan should have gone for Gripens. That would have been a best combination with Eireye.

But again inducting another platform would have been an issue.:sad:

Now staying with the topic. There is a huge difference between Phalcon and Eireye. Phalcon is much much more advance than Eireye as I have gone through many articles.

Did you guyz ever think about a real war scenario, how both of these radars can help the airforces on both side to have an advantage over each other. This is the best way we can compare them.

melb4aust said:
I still wonder whether, EF-2000 Typhoon, is of the same class as of F/A-22 Raptor.

F/A-22 is a lot better than EF-2000. Better stealth technology, engine, and avionics...too bad F/A-22 is so expensive.

melb4aust said:
I still wonder whether, EF-2000 Typhoon, is of the same class as of F/A-22 Raptor. Raptor indeed is the 5th generation fighter jet, but im not so sure about Eurofighter. I think instead of ordering new F-16's Pakistan should have gone for Gripens. That would have been a best combination with Eireye.

But again inducting another platform would have been an issue.:sad:

Now staying with the topic. There is a huge difference between Phalcon and Eireye. Phalcon is much much more advance than Eireye as I have gone through many articles.

Did you guyz ever think about a real war scenario, how both of these radars can help the airforces on both side to have an advantage over each other. This is the best way we can compare them.

Its not much much more advanced, Eireye has some things better than the phalcon and phalcon has some things better than the Erieye

Also our JF-17's and J-10 are likely gonna be equiped with Datalink-16 enabling it to use the advanced datalink installed on the gripen but at cheap the price.

Dont know about F-16 though

Kaiser said:
Its not much much more advanced, Eireye has some things better than the phalcon and phalcon has some things better than the Erieye
can you please elaborate on what better things are you talking about on both sides??

ajaybhutani said:
can you please elaborate on what better things are you talking about on both sides??

Why not do a little research yourslef?:smile:

Back
Top Bottom