What's new

Pakistan's Airborne Early Warning and Control Aircrafts

You are good at inside knowledge, Plz tell me where is Erieye SE-045.
We saw SE - 040, 049 & 025 in Pakistan but never saw SE-045, I am talking about pre kamra attack.
Do you have any news regarding it ?
Post #3623 on Page 182 might help you

@Oscar, serial numbers are 09049, 10040, 10025 and J-019.

10045 has NEVER been photographed in PAF colors, NEVER has there been a clear photo. Only images are with civilian registration SE-045. So either PAF kept it perfectly secret, or it is doing something else.
No , then its perfectly clear. That is the company demonstrator much like our first Block-52. And is being used for tests and what not. Issue solved.

ScreenHunter_131-Aug.-15-19.28.jpg

It is obvious that taleban/ttp is not interested in assets like Orion or Erieye. Surely we can use them against terror but they are mainly for high tech warfare against high tech opponents. The idea that USA/Israel/India are behind the attack is a lot more logical. Personally I would not add Israel and USA. These nations have better solutions. On the other hand, this would be typical Indian terrorism activity.

Add to that the fact that PAF is unbelievable stupid in not protecting these assets. I think that one should see the loss of 1 Erieye equal to 1-2 squadrons of block 52. In that respect this is far beyond stupidity.

Every single time they bring up the USA, Israel and Indian joint collaboration against Pakistan nonsense ..... even if it was, where the hell all the military / security guys were at that time ? on weed probably ! Three major failures for protecting our valuable assets and only young officers to blame. WAH WAH !

Every single time they bring up the USA, Israel and Indian joint collaboration against Pakistan nonsense ..... even if it was, where the hell all the military / security guys were at that time ? on weed probably ! Three major failures for protecting our valuable assets and only young officers to blame. WAH WAH !
i am crying for this check it out again all orions and c-130s aircrafts are station 1 by 1 in a row at pns mehran who is responsible for this junior officers or base commander
1452363_1395445537365677_1936782091_n.jpg

kindly inform the PA nd PAF
for security
after mehran and kamra attack again doing same mistake that is pathetic

The political arena has infected military arena. That is what you get by letting corrupt political parties elect their friends into the military leadership. You can call it seniority or good capabilities but still there is a relationship between selector and the elected. Surely we can be proud on PAF but there are issues that need to be resolved. And the blaming on lower ranks was one of the most stupid thing I have witnessed sofar. These guys risks everything and what do you do in return? Court martial? C'mon.

IGNORE the trolls, don't reply, just report/mention the red team.

So is it confirmed did we losse ERIEYE in the Kamra attack if so which one

Has it been confirmed by PAF?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom