What's new

Pakistanis seem to love Indians. Do Indians feel the same way?

Most Indians really dont have any other reason other than these 2.
these 2 reasons are the ones you use the most to hate us Pakistanis- i know you have thousands others waiting in line to replace them -

most normal people on either side don't want war or "hate" the other but strategically speaking, we are enemies, our history is bloody and dotted with wars/proxy wars and conflict on an ideological level.

Pakistani mehman nawazi is indeed legendary, I know people who can personally attest to that fact, I also know of some Pakistanis who traveled here and had a great time.

I'd have a beer with anyone who's not going to chop my head off :P

This one has been posted before.

The author has confused hospitality with love. Pakistanis are a hospitable people. Our hardships have made us wary but we still uphold our values. We honor our guests even if they are our enemies.

We actually hate India. But then we also take pride in our hospitality. So we have no other choice but to honor anyone visiting Pakistan.

Poor author is confusing hospitality with some love for India.

most normal people on either side don't want war or "hate" the other but strategically speaking, we are enemies, our history is bloody and dotted with wars/proxy wars and conflict on an ideological level.

your history is full of defeat and humiliations you suffered from the hands of Muslims for centuries- generations- and you guys are hell bound on revenge- even if we all became saints now- there is no other way to look at it- bottom line hindus are ruled by their hate against Muslims-

Pakistani mehman nawazi is indeed legendary, I know people who can personally attest to that fact,

absolutely- in return your Pakistani guests visiting india sleeps in the foothpaths and cockroaches infested hotel rooms- or kicked out by force-

I'd have a beer with anyone who's not going to chop my head off :P
nautanki khatam agaya aukat pay- :sick:

The writer Aarefa Johari should be invited to join PDF, she is misunderstanding standard courtesy and hospitality as "Love".
I also suspect that she has received "remuneration" from interested parties to write this utter stupidity.

She will no doubt be making a fully paid for trip to Karachi and Lahore soon where she can pen even more BS.

We actually hate India. But then we also take pride in our hospitality. So we have no other choice but to honor anyone visiting Pakistan.

Poor author is confusing hospitality with some love for India.
You are exactly 100% right here..

The writer Aarefa Johari should be invited to join PDF, she is misunderstanding standard courtesy and hospitality as "Love".
Yes , PDF is good example of their sweet " Love"

india without hindus is good- India and Pak could really be friends
If people, with a mindset similar to yours are governing Pakistan, then I fear Peace is never possible; only a conclusive victory by one side can bring about a change. The bad news for you is that your bigotry will be counterproductive.

However much the 'common' people of Pakistan have feelings of love/hate for India and vice-versa, it doesn't affect the relationship between India-Pakistan.

I also suspect that she has received "remuneration" from interested parties to write this utter stupidity.

She will no doubt be making a fully paid for trip to Karachi and Lahore soon where she can pen even more BS.

Check the Dawn link, it says that "This article originally appeared on Scroll. in! :)

This is just good feel garbage. Pakistani's are hospitable people and in particular will show their best side to outside visitors. This is not especial to Indians. The same warmth will have been extended to Maldivians or Nepalese or Japanese etc

The you want hospitality? Wrap a towel around your head and say your Arab. That would have half of Pakistan ready to carry you around on their back.

And they are "same. What did she expect? Four legs, one eyed people walking about? End of day we are all human beings.

but i hate hindus.. cause in logon ky dil bohat chotay hotay hain..

but i hate hindus.. cause in logon ky dil bohat chotay hotay hain..
But yet we can crowd fund a poor Pakistani's hospital care and also open our doors to Pakistani patient requiring expert care.

Who really cares what Pakistanis think? I or nobody I know ever wants to visit Pakistan so the question does not arise at all for most of us and same for Pakistanis.
They talk of hospitality and hate against Hindus at the same time.

Mehman nawazi is part of our culture and it dates back to Indus valley civilization era.

Even our enemy will get respect when they are in our country and this is the thing that make us different from cultureless terrorists like shiv sena

Back
Top Bottom