What's new

Pakistanis Have Become Disillusioned With GHQ

Have Pakistanis become disillusioned with the GHQ?

• Total voters
Are you guys claiming South Korean prosperity is a result of some Pakistani advisor ? the world has moved on since the 1960s, 1980s and 1990s.

The foundations of the $200 billion plus that India earns in engineering services/software outsourcing was laid in the 1950s and 1960s. Plot the literacy rate with time

India
1951 18.33
1961 28.3
1971 34.45
1981 43.57
1991 52.21
2001 64.83
2011 74.04

Pakistan
1951 16.40%
1961 16.30%
1971 21.70%
1981 26.20%
1991 43.80%
2001 51.00%
2011 57.00%

good relationship with India does not lead to anything. the current situation which is lack of trade with India, Iran and Afghanistan will be a huge negative for decades to come

first treat your muslims well in india then you can dream of having good relations with Pakistan

they call is "bloody civilians". We call them "fa fail duffers".

and we post their salaries. just take a wild guess at who will have the final say!

Fs-weJraQAA4MMh

A primary schoolteacher in India and BD earns more than a college professor in Pak. But a Capt/Major in Pak army earns more than Indian/BD Army/AF/Navy Chief.
did you just pull this out of your behind? do you have any data to back your claim?

Fact of the matter is, we Pakistanis adore Imran Khan more than our military even. GHQ has been shown their true aukaat now.

It’s not about adoration. Why wouldn’t any normal person in this country support civilian governance?

In the past we had no good options…now we have a good option. All this time I we were led to believe that the military was stepping in because the options we had were not good enough.

Now we know that these options were bestowed upon us by non other that our “patriotic” military.

Like I said earlier, they won’t recover from this blunder. Hardcore military loving and supporting people have even come forward and called them out for the American mercenaries they are.

GHQ has been turned into BHQ without even realizing and everything stinks of Bajwa doctrine and bajwa family.

Pak needs the east India company back to reset things straight because the pak army is no longer able to fix things on its own.

It’s the elite bastards across cities, the poors from all 4 provinces are in this together.

This is gonna sound strange to you and some coconuts here, I went to a DHA neighbor to meet some family friends in Pindi. As entered the neighborhood, I saw some random resident out walking his dog. Now me as a Muslim, it was strange to see a very similar sight in a supposedly Islamic country - I’m not against forcing people to follow any religion. But my point is these elites (Army/Burgers/PDMs) have no religious except the almighty dollar. Theyre mentally enslaved and overly and stealthily anti Islamic as they loyally serve their western masters. They will never a powerful Islamic nation become strong and stable that much to challenge the current world order. Just my two cents.
Just your judgements, nothing else.

Bajwa is a criminal they know the ins and outs of what he stole and the army has captured vast amounts of land and are thief grubby little fingers in everything .
That is a really extensive research, knowing ins and outs.

Fact of the matter is, we Pakistanis adore Imran Khan more than our military even. GHQ has been shown their true aukaat now.

It has been a revelation. The Pakistani army versus IK. IK has definitely come on top and deservedly so.

I’m disappointed more then competently disillusioned in those entrusted to defend the security of the nation (from within as well as beyond the nation’s borders) and to not read the situation and rise to the occasion.

I have a unique reason to be disappointed that many may not have recalled. The COAS studied at the Japanese defense university. A country once ruled by samurai, which via the Meiji restoration, saw the samurai lose power and shift to becoming the heads of companies that saw Japan into the process of industrialization. Even when they lost in WW2, the old samurai didn’t give up, but got back up to reindustrialize and become a formidable economy. The current COAS must have learned this history in Japan and seen the benefits of the economic benefit it produced. He could have applied this understanding to Pakistan in its current state.

Having said this, breaking from the status quo is a hard thing to do, but after the SC’s ruling it should be clear to see a creative solution that allows IK back in power, as per the wishes of most of the country, is the only off ramp to the national crisis. I still hold out hope, due to the lack of direct commentary on the matter from the COAS himself, that when the time comes he will allow the will of the people to be heard, for this chapter in the nation’s history to come to a close.

Once back in power, with the economic crisis so severe, IK will be preoccupied in economic stabilization and development and finding ways to pay for social services he and his party have promised. If the reforms work and the elite are seen to support it, it will pay dividends for the “Samurai” of our country sooner rather then later, in wealth and a restoration in national perception, putting the onus of the crisis on Bajwa and his faction.

The whole region is shifting to focusing on economics (Saudi’s vision 2030 and reconciliation with Iran, India’s desire to cash in on its demographic dividend, the Chinese desire to relaunch BRI in a sustainable way), and all traditional allies have become weary to spend their largesse on Pakistan. The time to shift from political instability to a representative government and establishment that can navigate these regional and global trends is now, much like Japan was able to do for most of the last 150 years. I hope my disappointment will end this year.

Last edited:
The entire story was a fabrication and the GHQ played along.

Military mishandled it and USA didn't trust the top brass.
Not just this OBL incident, but blunders have occurred in the past too, however linking military with PTI fiasco to call shots is hypocrisy and un-called for due to IK's own multiple U-turns, opportunist attempts and the hypocrisy of talking in favor of military/COAS as PM and then regurgitating abuses and curses after VNOC. Top brass have not been saints, but IK hasn't been either.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom