What's new

Pakistanis condemning Pulwama terror strike on social media

And some of them are pretty optimistic :-D
20190220_163611.jpeg

Not only social media Pakistanis generally condemn this kinda attacks every where, no matter where it happened as Pakistanis have suffered a lot due to terrorism and we know how it feels. as our PM said its indian govt and media rhetoric against Pakistan to gain political leverage in india which ignite Pakistanis to retaliate.

Nice to see that there are peace loving sane people who see terror for what it really is

https://scroll.in/latest/913867/pul...mning-kashmir-attack-launch-antihatechallenge
Pakistanis are sane and normal Humans. Of course we will condemn what is wrong.
Now, can you say the same for Indians?

Have not seen too many Indians condemn 2002 gencoide, Babri Mosque destruction, or the lynching of minorities.

We elect people who have brought prestige to our country and a world class humanitarian, while you elect butchers who were previously banned from flying to the US.

Pakistanis are sane and normal Humans. Of course we will condemn what is wrong.
Now, can you say the same for Indians?

Have not seen too many Indians condemn 2002 gencoide, Babri Mosque destruction, or the lynching of minorities.

We elect people who have brought prestige to our country and a world class humanitarian, while you elect butchers who were previously banned from flying to the US.
Nonsense. You previous leaders have included a man hanged for murder, a man convicted for hijacking, a man absconding from the authorities. Hardly a checkered record.

Lanat in aurton per

Not worth wasting our breath on brother. Let them go hug their beloved paramilitary Indian male army. The irony is their liberals are busy hurling abuse at Pakistan and banning anyone and anything to do with the country.
Ship them to join their real kin in India....

That is so cucked. The Kashmiris are merely fighting their invaders and oppressors. This is only the beginning.

“I won’t trade humanity for patriotism,” she wrote.
“In such testing times, we need more sane voices to speak out against war and terrorism. We have initiated this #AntiHateChallenge to not only condemn the attack but also express solidarity with our Indian friends. Requesting Pakistani fellows, who share our feelings to please, join in.”
“Whether wars be waged in the east or west, it is the murder of world peace,” she wrote. “Today it will rain fire and blood, Tomorrow, hunger and scarcity.”

Bravo, ma'am, bravo !!

It is such voices needed. Please don't get discouraged by those who call "Aman ki asha" as "Aman ka tamasha".

But one of the CBMs ( Confidence Building Measures ) between the governments of India and Pakistan at the moment is the Pak government to hand over Masood Azhar and freeze its assets immediately.

With respect to all these militant groups fighting in Kashmir ( LeT, HuM etc ) the Pakistani government is riding a wolf. It is difficult to climb down without the fear of getting eaten. A difficult choice but one which the Pak government will have to take.

I don't have a Facebook account, could someone post these images at them.

2b8cc29dde9e4a1899762d91866dd113_18.jpg

57cbfb1812abf.jpg

_90430302_1.jpg

Waz bhai, you have posted these saddening images and I have watched Saim Bhat's song "Afsoos duniya" and only a stone-heart will not weep at least one drop after watching it.

But I ask you, what is the solution for Kashmir ??

Another 70 years of cold war ??

Lanat in aurton per

What is your take on the Syria crisis ??

I want to know your thought process.

Back
Top Bottom