What's new

Pakistani Youtubers invading India

Yeah India sucks a** but IDK The hell kinda freedom they wanted- islamist will use it to demand shari'a law
Precisely the last two things you mentioned. The whole point was that after the brits, Muslims would suffer at the hands of a vindictive and majoritarian hindu state. Every one of their fears has come true, and then some.

I think as long as Pakistan meets all 4 standards for Muslims and non Muslims of Pakistan - we are a free country
If we don't we are just Muslim India ruled by our own brahmins and upper caste oppressing the people
Word!

I am so over this sharia chooran. FFS molvis, first agree among yourselves what sharia and whose sharia we are to follow and then come tell us. We'll be fine with that.

See despite all your arm waving, big talk and all else, you still need to come on a Pakistani forum to have a voice and gloat how great India is. Nothing surprising there, however, all these planted charachters are acutely missing one thing between them.....
Indian version of the happy hour......

View attachment 923591
India is definitely a great country even if it is not so rich like western nations…And again, we come to PDF due to exact reason that i do not beleive in those scripted Indo Pak youtube videos where everything looks nice….
It is better to be a honest rival than a crooked friend…So we consider you as an honest rival of us so visit PDF to understand Pakistan and its educated peoples reaction in PDF

We are 150 crore people…Thank you to Mr Ambani to provide 2 Gb data access per day with monthly price of Rs 150-200.
The popularity of these youtubers from Pakistan shows about our craziness about looking at any kind scripted shows where we are being praised even if there is a huge amount of scope for us to improve.
Everyone has a scope to improve, if you are improving because of Ambani or Adani or some policies then what is wrong in being praised.
Enjoy the journey but remain focused on goal.

Everyone has a scope to improve, if you are improving because of Ambani or Adani or some policies then what is wrong in being praised.
Enjoy the journey but remain focused on goal.

These videos do not have any credibility. Seems to me as scripted to get business from Indian viewers.

These videos do not have any credibility. Seems to me as scripted to get business from Indian viewers.
Whether these episodes are scripted and not credible OR these have some iota of genuineness that can be argued.

But the effect these interviews would have on Pakistani audience will be devastating for their present and future rulers.

When somebody starts questioning then the trouble starts 8-)

Last edited:
Good to see level-headed Indians calling this crap out for what it is.

But the effect these interviews would have on Pakistani audience will be devastating for their present and futere rulers.
Only views these youtubers are getting are from Indians, lol

But the effect these interviews would have on Pakistani audience will be devastating for their present and futere rulers.
Braah c'mon dude....
lmao 😂 Main character syndrome much...
Expectations you have -
images (39).jpeg

Reality-
loltali.gif

Only views these youtubers are getting are from Indians, lol
It will stay on You Tube and will be picked up by your media sooner or later

I remember Najam Sethi picking up an old interview of our NSA Ajit Doval in his show. And that is the only reference point, even after 12 years, which Pakistanis have if they are discussing Mr. Doval.

if you watch any youtube video even closely related to Pakistan, you will see Indians infesting the comment sections.
These Pakistani youtubers are very smart, making money off of Indian obsession.

It will stay on You Tube and will be picked up by your media sooner or later

I remember Najam Sethi picking up an old interview of our NSA Ajit Doval in his show. And that is the only reference point, even after 12 years, which Pakistanis have if they are discussing Mr. Doval.
First of all, you are comparing ajit doval's interview with this crap?

Secondly, no one watches najam sethi here either, lol. You have a long way to go :lol:

if you watch any youtube video even closely related to Pakistan, you will see Indians infesting the comment sections.
These Pakistani youtubers are very smart, making money off of Indian obsession.
Pakistanis are getting money; good for them.

Indians are paying for getting entertained; good for them

You Tube is earing and distributing dollars; good for everyone.

Pakistanis are getting money; good for them.

Indians are paying for getting entertained; good for them

You Tube is earing and distributing dollars; good for everyone.
Bingo. Now you are coming around to it.

That's all there is to it.

I wouldn't get my hopes up for Pakistanis getting enlightened about India

First of all, you are comparing ajit doval's interview with this crap?

Secondly, no one watches najam sethi here either, lol. You have a long way to go :lol:
Okay

Tell me anything about Mr. Ajit Doval beside what Najam Sethi had told Pakistanis. That too he picked up from a You Tube clipping.

These interviews will be haunting your rulers for a long time.

It's better if you ban these You Tubers asap to safeguard your interests.

Okay

Tell me anything about Mr. Ajit Doval beside what Najam Sethi had told Pakistanis. That too he picked up from a You Tube clipping.
I (and almost all Pakistanis) don't know anything about Doval, including whatever that old crow Najam Sethi said. That's what I've been saying. :lol:
We are not obsessed with you guys. We got our own problems.

These interviews will be haunting your rulers for a long time.

It's better if you ban these You Tubers asap to safeguard your interests.
FWIW, Pakistanis don't have small dick syndrome. There are no anti-nationals here. Let these youtubers make their money off of Indians such as yourself. We recognize our issues and are working on them. Thank you for your concern tho :D

Back
Top Bottom