What's new

This Pakistani Youtuber is very dangerous. Who planted this mole ISI or RAAAW

Laozi

Reaction score
Country
India
For the last few weeks this guy has been let loose on Indian Roads.

He is meeting a lot of Indian Muslims and has a great subscribership on You Tube.

Please comment: "Which country should ban his channel First?"

Time to call him back

Somebody stops him before the whole narrative is gone.

He keeps going

oh please

I've been posting his stuff for a while here.. usi me aa jao.. delete this, man
Okay

this guy is dangerous. he should be reined

In futurue I will post in your thread

regards

Somebody stops him before the whole narrative is gone.

He keeps going

Okay

this guy is dangerous. he should be reined

In futurue I will post in your thread

regards
koi ni

the more threads the merrier

mujhe konsa paise mil re :P

yehi saee hai..

good man, Abrar.. I've been subbed for years

so happy to to see him get here, shame I wasn't around or I'd bought him a fish thali for sure, and ridden some with him.. I know a few good biker delight roads around here. (which is why I'm a bhakht of Nitin Gadkari Ji) ..

azma k dekho, duv lup ment ki barfi khao ;)

I lost faith in Indians when I saw comments of Indians over APS slaughter, they celebrate every time a Pakistani dies or killed in Terrorist attack even if they are kids, they are filthy nation with hate in every fiber of their DNA.

For the last few weeks this guy has been let loose on Indian Roads.

He is meeting a lot of Indian Muslims and has a great subscribership on You Tube.

Please comment: "Which country should ban his channel First?"

Time to call him back

This nigga means nothing. Indians are jumping up and down because a German native visits India LOL

@-=virus=- The little nigga imploded eventually.

He’s a German citizen, hence easy access for visa, etc. Has euros to spend.
Although its a bit weird how these guys on youtube always alone, no signs of family….

One of the most genuine, dedicated and passionate Vlogger, Abrar Hassan winning the hearts and minds of people wherever he goes.

It's so simple, Abrar is putting the unseen India on tourists radar, the intrigue value adds to the viewers count, India is getting the promotion, Abrar is getting the subs. and more bucks, Pakistani is getting good vibes too.

Breaks the stereotypes associated with India hating Pakistani visiting her, the welcome he gets is heartwarming, breaks the stereotype that a visiting Pakistani will hate India or show her in bad light. breaks the stereotype that Pakistan and India on a personal level hates each other.

Win win for all.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom