What's new

Pakistani Woman Went to India with 4 Kids After Falling in Love with an Indian Man on PUBG

they are Hindus, now

پاکستانی شوہر کو ٹھک گیا۔
انکے نام بھی بدل گئے اب

New Husband

101605052.jpg

She is Pakistani Army family .

Lol

the first jauhar took place in 725 AD.“In India, almost all the jauhars were performed in resistance to Muslim invaders,” he adds. While Mukhia agrees that there are no records of jauhars in India prior to Muslim invasions, he says there were, however, examples of jauhar being committed even by Muslim women. “These were either inspired by the Hindu practice, or the people had belonged to the Hindu warrior class before converting to Islam, and continued the custom even after their conversio

Chal, ye munh me le. Take it like a blue Shiv ling.
1688899721368.png

Her pajeet ashiq has already started beating her leaving cut wounds

I won't be surprised if she would be dead within a year

The bitch is MENTAL

She sold land,, used money and took kids on arduous journey,,to live somewhere little above a slum,, amongst a trash pajeet people

There is a reason why Islam has strict standards, values and control over family, children and women their is a level of human dumness that has to be countered and in the world ONLY Islam can do it

The Hindu population in Pakistan has significantly declined, resulting in a notable absence of Hindus in the country. Pakistan, by textbook definition, is regarded as an Islamic state.

No it hasn’t . Stop peddling your imaginative dream to feel better about your miserable life in your slum .

NO . Hindu population has not dwindled in Pakistan & has actually increased .

The bitch is MENTAL

She sold land,, used money and took kids on arduous journey,,to live somewhere little above a slum,, amongst a trash pajeet people

There is a reason why Islam has strict standards, values and control over family, children and women their is a level of human dumness that has to be countered and in the world ONLY Islam can do it

Imagine leaving your family, country, religion for this pajeet

20230709_160338.jpg

This woman would be killed by her ashiq in next 12 - 18 months. She deserves it though

When you chose gumrahi by choice. "Ina Lillah wa ina elaih rajeun."

Unfortunate.

The way I see it: her husband is abroad and it`s not easy to travel back and forth especially if you are a labourer, while she was managing things and kids back home. He would have sent a tablet or phone to be in contact with them. When boredom would have kicked in, the woman would have explored different apps and might have also heard about PUBG. By the time she would have joined and seen there are players talking while playing, she would have instantly got addicted to the gameplay and conversations which is when she would have met the guy and his talk would have charmed her. It would have become a routine for her to seek happiness and refuge from her tensions by playing PUBG and talk to the guy. Then they would have exchanged numbers and done FaceTime or used other communication apps....

She would have fallen in love with any man if she had come in contact with on regular basis.

I don't think I'll ever understand the power of 'lady boners,' heh!

Someone I know somehow 'trapped' an elite society chick from a local billionaire family, even though that particular 'someone' hails from a relatively poor family living in Lahore's ghetto, his father running a small shop for a living.

I guess once a woman sinks her teeth into someone, it's hard for her to let go!

Except that she can stay here in India. And that’s her own words BTW.

Kids should be sent back though.

Why don't you form a medical board to assess her mental state? We will send some local village doctors too.

This maybe some post covid related issue.

Back
Top Bottom