What's new

Pakistani Woman Went to India with 4 Kids After Falling in Love with an Indian Man on PUBG

The concerns you brought up are localized to Punjab, Haryana, and Western Uttar Pradesh, rather than being widespread across India. Furthermore, Punjab and Haryana are relatively smaller states, and there have been positive developments in addressing these issues within these regions. It is crucial to recognize that the social problems in these areas have historical origins. While different parts of India face distinct social and economic challenges, I personally consider the problems of female foeticide, honor killings, and the imposition of a patriarchal mindset on women to be particularly severe.

The issue of female foeticide, honor killings, and mistreatment of women is particularly prevalent among the Muslim community in Haryana and Western Uttar Pradesh. While societal attitudes and practices have evolved over time among Hindus in these regions, the same cannot be said for Muslims in India, especially in these areas.

Typical Hindu inferiority complex answer. Isolate a common problem in the hindu community and claim it’s more of an issue in the non Hindu areas.

So you see it’s a common issue in Hindu India; hence the high cases of known rape cases and murders of hindu women. Rape is prevalent in the Hindu culture and society no matter how many Indian trolls come on pdf and spread disinformation. Same reason you are trying to remove islamic laws to bastardize the Muslim population so there’s more females for you since you killed a large percent of your own.
You guys are incorrigible.

@Neelo
@AlKardai
@Mirzali Khan
@Menace2Society
@Areesh
@Sayfullah

Typical Hindu inferiority complex answer. Isolate a common problem in the hindu community and claim it’s more of an issue in the non Hindu areas.

So you see it’s a common issue in Hindu India; hence the high cases of known rape cases and murders of hindu women. Rape is prevalent in the Hindu culture and society no matter how many Indian trolls come on pdf and spread disinformation. Same reason you are trying to remove islamic laws to bastardize the Muslim population so there’s more females for you since you killed a large percent of your own.
You guys are incorrigible.

@Neelo
@AlKardai
@Mirzali Khan
@Menace2Society
@Areesh
@Sayfullah
The practice of female foeticide is found to be more prevalent among Muslims in Haryana and Western Uttar Pradesh.
Social problems may exist among Hindus, but Hindus have shown a tendency to evolve with time. They recognize social issues and actively work towards addressing them. On the other hand, Muslims tend to perpetuate these social problems and fail to address them effectively. An example of this is when the Modi government banned practices like halala, niqah-e-mutah, and niqah-e-misyar, Muslims protested against Narendra Modi on a large scale. It's worth noting that despite Haryana being a wealthy state, it has a district called Mewat, which is considered the most backward in India and has a population that is 90% Muslim.

Actually you’re wrong. India specifically has the china problem as many females in Hindu villages are killed at birth. India has a dwindling male to female ratio in many part of the Hindu cow belt area.
This is what drives the rapes as many Indian men can’t find a partner or have to compete with men who have more resources.

This also plays a direct part in why the Hindu nationalist government is hellbent in Hinduizing their non Hindu areas by forcing secular Hindu laws onto the Muslim Muslim population ie banning triple talaq, polygamy etc. the intent to make large part of its Islamic population into secular atheists so intermarriage between Muslims and Hindus becomes easier. Now the Hindu has access to more women with less of a religious baggage.
source? might happen in a few villages but i think majority of them are very progressive

Send back my wife, kids: Pakistani man appeals to Modi govt, says she was lured and manipulated to come to India through PUBG​

The practice of female foeticide is found to be more prevalent among Muslims in Haryana and Western Uttar Pradesh.
Social problems may exist among Hindus, but Hindus have shown a tendency to evolve with time. They recognize social issues and actively work towards addressing them. On the other hand, Muslims tend to perpetuate these social problems and fail to address them effectively. An example of this is when the Modi government banned practices like halala, niqah-e-mutah, and niqah-e-misyar, Muslims protested against Narendra Modi on a large scale. It's worth noting that despite Haryana being a wealthy state, it has a district called Mewat, which is considered the most backward in India and has a population that is 90% Muslim.

Muslims don't have any gender imbalance

Infanticide is strictly forbidden in the Qur'an

It's a Hindu practice

She looks and speaks exactly like someone from the villages of Rajasthan

What a crass reporter.. asking way too many personal questions. Didn't expect this from NDTV but i guess after takeover by Adani journalistic ethics were thrown out of the window just like other indian channels. Cringe headline, cringe Gadar opening .. another channel down the toilet

By best wishes to the couple, stay away from Godi media.

Last edited:
After release on bail, she gave interview on Indian NDTV.

'Kam Se Kam Bacche Lauta Do...': Shocked Husband Of Pakistani Woman Who Ran Away To India To Live With Lover​

Ghulam Haider, who works in the tile business in Saudi Arabia, learned about the incident through media coverage featuring his children.

Ghulam Haider, who works in the tile business in Saudi Arabia, learned about the incident through media coverage featuring his children. In his video statement, he humbly requested the Indian Government, specifically Prime Minister Narendra Modi, to facilitate the repatriation of his three daughters to Pakistan. Ghulam Haider emphasized the tremendous sacrifices he had made while working abroad to provide for his family, expressing deep anguish at seeing his children caught up in such a predicament.

bhagorri.PNG

Out on bail, Pak woman says adopted.. Hinduism, changed kids' names too​

اب یہ روز خود بھی اور بچوں کو بھی گائے کا گوبر اور پیشاب پلائے گی

Last edited:
At least children should be returned to the father. They now have PUBG crazy parents 🤦‍♂️

14 year PUBG gamer killed mother, 2 sisters, brother.

"My husband is a Hindu, so I am a Hindu. I feel I am an Indian now," Seema told media who ran away with 4 Children from Pakistan​

1) His husband is Hindu
2) She is now Hindu
3) She is Indian

It seems pure political statement, to get Indian citizenship and live with so called lover.

I did not understand how is he (Indian), her husband, when she did not get divorced from Pakistani husband.

I do not know Indian govt will give her divorce from Pakistani one, as country is different.

It seems Modi govt will allow her to live in India, as she is giving statements to make them happy. My Husband is Hindu, I am Hindu, I am Indian now.

I think she has 2 husbands at a time. Wow

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom