What's new

Pakistani woman arrives in India to marry her distant relative

Pakistani women in general are extremely shameless degenerates, I have absolutely no respect for them
And they're are not asking for your respect either street shitter

neither do they have any for themselves. Being good looking doesn't take away from the fact that they are brainless idiots, like marrying your distant relatives seriously?
Reported your Pajeet a** mofo

@Zaki @waz @Jango this is the kind of cheap comments that have ruined Pakistan. Mind in the gutter. Akh Tho!
This is just him not Pakistani, look through his posting history , I swear some old thread was bumped and his comment from literally 7-8 years ago was about how to seduce a woman but in a very demeaning way

Last edited:

This is just him not Pakistani, look through his posting history , I swear some old thread was bumped and his comment from literally 7-8 years ago was about how to seduce a woman but in a very demeaning way
This fake pakistani, but a true pajeet/indian has been allowed to spread hate here by the mods for a while now so dont expect any action being taken against him.

Pakistani women in general are extremely shameless degenerates, I have absolutely no respect for them neither do they have any for themselves. Being good looking doesn't take away from the fact that they are brainless idiots, like marrying your distant relatives seriously?

LOL marrying distant relative is very good, we know already about her and her family. It is the safest thing in marrying some one and it is encouraged in Islam.

Marrying cousin maybe not good, but some one more distance than that is good.

But inter ethnic marriage usually result more beautiful kids

And they're are not asking for your respect either street shitter

He could be either Hindu or Christian Pakistani

@Zaki @waz @Jango this is the kind of cheap comments that have ruined Pakistan. Mind in the gutter. Akh Tho!

snitching will get you stitches. ruined pakistan? pdf should write about their favorite uncle generals that have ruined pakistan. yes they sit down drink whiskey, abuse young girls, and chat drink with the enemy indian generals. cant free kashmir, its time for revolution.

Snitches and stitches? I'll go through you like a fucking door in real life and leave you with renal failure. Don't quote me again you pedophile.

pedos exist in pakistan in large numbers are you one them. cant free kashmir talking big. you talk like that here in england, you be lying on the floor with your head cracked opened.

He is a Muslim. Many Muslims in India wear threads on their wrist.

Cousin marriage is a taboo in North India.

pedos exist in pakistan in large numbers are you one them. cant free kashmir talking big. you talk like that here in england, you be lying on the floor with your head cracked opened.
You have to accept your original comment was poor and an attempt to degrade the forum to an "Indian" level. The post was deleted which shows it was a pretty crap comment. Yet you continue to rant like a teenager. Calm down and accept you crossed the line.

By the way dont know which part you live in the UK but i dont see people with heads cracked open?

You have to accept your original comment was poor and an attempt to degrade the forum to an "Indian" level. The post was deleted which shows it was a pretty crap comment. Yet you continue to rant like a teenager. Calm down and accept you crossed the line.

By the way dont know which part you live in the UK but i dont see people with heads cracked open?
you probably live in quiet neighborhood. Yes my comment was poor, but she married indian, soon he will convert her to hate her own country.

I never understood people like her or men why marry from a place like that.

banner img
Shumaila, a resident of Lahore, entered India via Integrated Check Post, Attari along with her relatives where she was received by Jalandhar resident Kamal Kalyan and his family members.

ATTARI: Finally after overcoming cross-border hindrances and bottlenecks, Pakistani national Shumaila arrived in India from to marry her distant relative Kamal Kalyan.
On Wednesday Shumaila, a resident of Lahore, entered India via Integrated Check Post, Attari along with her relatives where she was received by Jalandhar resident Kamal Kalyan and his family members.
Both of them were engaged online in 2018 and were set to marry in 2020 which couldn’t happen due to a coronavirus outbreak.
"I am feeling very good as if I am with my own people and not with strangers, no one is new for me , all are mine," said Shumaila adding she was being welcomed not as "daughter-in-law but as a daughter."

Untitled design (34)
She said her marriage was "arranged" by the family and she simply abided by what she was told to do . "As cousins, I used to talk to Kamal often, we would also have video chats on various occasions", she said.
She said there was party time going on in her friend's circle in Lahore and almost all of her friends had come up to Wagah (Pakistan border) to see her off.
Echoing with Shumaila, Kamal, who has a car bazaar in Jalandhar , said: "I did whatever my father and other family members decided".

Qadian resident Chaudhary Maqbool Ahmad who himself is married in Pakistan claimed that he had helped Shumaila and Kamal to fulfil the travel formalities etc. He urged the Central government to simplify the visa formalities so that the marriages could be solemnised between the families divided across the Radcliffe Line without passing through cumbersome travel formalities.

Shumaila said she had to apply a couple of times before she was given a visa.
"There are a lot of people who want to travel but their spirits are dampened due to cumbersome visa formalities, the governments of both countries should simplify the process," she said.

The Khalifa in London must have instructed it. It’s a cult.

Snitches and stitches? I'll go through you like a fucking door in real life and leave you with renal failure. Don't quote me again you pedophile.
he is a weirdo who used to rant and rave about having to pay bribes at the airport when arriving in Pakistan (that of course necessitated a revolution in or rebellion against Pakistan even tho imam e ahzam was in power then).

neglecting to mention that it is only for greedy criminal minded retards from rural illiterate groups who do not want to pay legitimate duties and prefer paying bungs, often times more than the value of the tax due. what a stupid bunch!

then there was a need for revolution cuz army did not help the moron ahzam win the vote like it did many times before.

now we need a revolution because they failed to stop a marriage between 2 punjabis from two opposing sides of the border

Last edited:
7,5 billion people in the world and all she could find was a cousin across the border to marry? Why do East Asians marry their cousins? Just Googled it. Seems to be a fab out there

Why do you always relate to cousins ? Relatives is not only cousins, many are far from cousins. Do you have big families in India ?

Back
Top Bottom