What's new

Pakistani TikToker set Margalla hills Forrest on fire to make video

Sorry guys, we'll have to give this 2-bit wh0re a pass. SC is busy these days.

A thread was posted about this incident and another fire setting a few days ago. The other incident was done by a boy. What glory language would you use for him ? Or does your mouth work only against females ? I wonder what you would say about the Lal Masjid gals.

Nothing is going to happen.
At best she will be arrested for few days and she will be out by making a jail superintendent or SHO happy ;) We all know the true character and activities of these tiktok girls. Sleeping with someone isn't a big issue for these type of girls.

Here we have the "Secular" Nationalist.

Khawateens making the news these days.

1 successful suicide bomber.
1 unsuccessful suicide bomber.
1 successful eco terrorist.

Behtreen
Finally are women are catching up with men. Aurat March bearing its fruits

A thread was posted about this incident and another fire setting a few days ago. The other incident was done by a boy. What glory language would you use for him ? Or does your mouth work only against females ? I wonder what you would say about the Lal Masjid gals.
I'm not aware about what was done by a Boy a few days back, but you're curious about what language I'd use - would be downthe same line.

I don't give a sh!t... My foul mouth runs regardless of Gender.

By whom? All people in my circle consider them hoes and s1uts

That's because all the people in your circle are stupid, irrational and criminal mullahs who should be sent to a gulag in Siberia for six months, reconsider their beliefs and become contributive to humanity for the first time in their lives.

Finally are women are catching up with men. Aurat March bearing its fruits

Yes, Imran banned Aurat March this year so you mullah boy didn't have chance to go there to throw stones at the marchers like you did in 2020.

I'm not aware about what was done by a Boy a few days back, but you're curious about what language I'd use - would be downthe same line.

I don't give a sh!t... My foul mouth runs regardless of Gender.

You should calm down. Yes, this girl and the boy did a criminal thing and should be punished with true community service for the next one year ( joining progressive groups and working for the poor and the oppressed and speaking of revolution ) but you surely have other things in Pakistan to be angry about. I am often surrounded by stupids on PDF where I bang my head with the keyboard but I don't run off my mouth.

Back
Top Bottom