What's new

Pakistani TikToker set Margalla hills Forrest on fire to make video

So much bad news regarding TikTok. Maybe the federal government should censor it and require licensing.

First these videos in Turkey and now this setting of forests on fire. I hope this sala gets fined and put on probation.

While I understand that this girl is dumb af, I don’t like the fact that all you guys are calling her a whore.

It makes you all seem just as retarded as she is.

Then there should be license to become tiktok / youtube broadaster. Anyone doing it at commercial scale should need to get a license and do mendatory trainings including how to NOT start a fire and how to NOT die by falling in a ditch,.
You can’t gate keep the internet

Because even braindead people and illiterates can use TikTok. And in south asia, more and more braindead and illiterates are using it.
There show the greatness of such apps. You want an apps and software which only Phb or master degree user can use?

A knife can cut carrot but also stab a human. So the knife shall be blamed?

There show the greatness of such apps. You want an apps and software which only Phb or master degree user can use?

A knife can cut carrot but also stab a human. So the knife shall be blamed?
My dear, we have a saying in the subcontinent. "Bandar ke haath mein ustara". Which translates to "Blade in the hand of a monkey". Meaning giving a powerful tool to an incompetent or stupid person. Tiktok has done exactly that. The company has given a power tool in the hands of idiots and now they are burning the forest and jumping from bridges. We need to regulate that.

She needs to be penalized with hefty fine and planting a set number of trees (in thousands). The court should also put a lifetime ban on using tiktok for her.
Is eco-terrorism a crime in our laws?

Well, good side od apps like tik tok and such that those gather all stupid people on one place, so it is easy for state to collect them after mischeafs and crimes like this.
Public arsony in my country could lead for imprisonmemt upto to decade in correction facility.

On the other thread the day it was reported that there is fire in forest of Margala hills, I rightly said we have many illiterates in subcontinent,

Is eco-terrorism a crime in our laws?
I am not sure. But from my understanding, govt can manipulate existing laws to interpret them in a way to use in such cases. These trees and the land were kind of govt/public property and I am sure there are laws against the destruction of public property. I also think there are laws against animals and such destruction caused damage to wildlife too. A lawyer is better prepared to answer your query though.

Back
Top Bottom