What's new

Pakistani Shias should have their own consolidated political party

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about HPPPP for pakistan ? Hindus direly need representation in parliament in pakistan

I endorse that. Go for it. I want every sact and minority in Pakistan who comprise 3% of our population have their representative. But I also want a ALL INDIA MUSLIM LEAGUE in India which would represent 13.4% of India.

But how can you guys claim yoruself Secular and then demand of a political party? We being a Muslim country can surely demand a Muslim party in India but I thought you guys were Secular and relegion wasn't a concern for you....? But here I am finding "Hindi" and "Hinduism" instead of "Secularism".. Am I witnessing Hypocrites?

There is no National Muslim party in India. All the sectarian and group representations. India needs to have something like "All India Muslim League" again.

If Indian Muslims want to, they can, no one will stop them. But thankfully they are smarter than you lots, if they make a Muslim party and lets say every Muslim votes for them, they get 15% of the electorate, at the same time all the Hindus get polarized and go vote for say BJP, they get 85% of the votes, gain absolute majority and run the country. So they loose big time.

As part of the mainstream political parties they have 15% floating vote bloc and and which gives them a huge leverage with whoever comes to power, they play very important role in states like UP. Not just that in the recently held state election of UP, 68 Muslim MLA's won and came to power, and another 67 Muslim candidates came second! Thats close to 18% of the total seats, about the same a Muslim population in UP. So Indian Muslims don't need advise from Pakistanis, they are much smarter than you think.

North India and South Pakistan || The Dawn

In the mean time you guys should sort out your own house, stop obsessing about India, focus on the topic at hand.

Sir what about the Hindus !! are they getting equal share in parliament ?

They have allotted seats in Parliament, they get a voice whether or not they win elections. We have minorities reserved seats and women's reserved seats.

The Congress represent much of Muslims in Gujarat !! A Seperate political party for Muslims will be loss for congress :victory:

Removing Modi govt then would be Impossible !! Vote bank will be Polarized :yahoo:

But congress seems to be very unpopular among indians.

How indian muslims view it?

I endorse that. Go for it. I want every sact and minority in Pakistan who comprise 3% of our population have their representative. But I also want a ALL INDIA MUSLIM LEAGUE in India which would represent 13.4% of India.

But how can you guys claim yoruself Secular and then demand of a political party? We being a Muslim country can surely demand a Muslim party in India but I thought you guys were Secular and relegion wasn't a concern for you....? But here I am finding "Hindi" and "Hinduism" instead of "Secularism".. Am I witnessing Hypocrites?

Secularism is Equal respect for every religion !! No problem if Muslims have their own party in India

But congress seems to be very unpopular among indians.

How indian muslims view it?

Most of muslims are Either part of Centrist parties like congress or regional Secular or Muslims parties !! You will find Muslims even in Right wing parties

FYI India has many of Muslim political parties [Regional] which failed to perform.They have failed to gather support and are virtually non-existent.Another movement to launch a Political party for Muslims on national level was launched recently - Jamaat-e-Islami Hind.

But again it failed to gather support

The loser President of Pakistan Asif Ali Zardari is a SHIA.

please don't quote a fake party !! Shia's,Hindus,sikhs,christian,Buddhist are not given equal representation in Parliament in pakistan !!

there should be 50 pc reservation or something

Are you pulling facts from your rare end???? Do you know the number of shia parliamentarians?

PS: epic retaliation thread

Are you pulling facts from your rare end???? Do you know the number of shia parliamentarians?

what about Hindus ?? How many Hindu MP's does Pakistan have

I endorse that.. so should Daleets, Shuders and Muslims have. India must have religious parties and Hindu Relegious Party must have greater share and more of their agenda forcefully implemented upon rest of Indians. Go for it and in another 20 years we will see a new country born out of Mother India. After all this is what "Mothers" are for!

a new nation will be born out of india, but they will be sent to foster home in Pakistan. Because Pakistan is the foster care built for all indian muslims.. teehee

Secularism is Equal respect for every religion !! No problem if Muslims have their own party in India

Thanks for correcting the bend of your thoughts. So you are not demanding a Religious Party anymore? If you are concerned about human rights, demand better implementation of "human rights" and care for everybody, including Hindus, Muslims, Sikds and people who don't believe in any religion.

LoveIcon, I would object to your slang here. No matter how angry you get and how much illogical your opponent acts, such slang still remains unacceptable.

Imran Khan blamed Pakistani Govt for today's massacres in Gilgit- Baltistan

Saturday- 7th March-2012.

KILL THE INFEDELS

On 3rd of April-2012 At least 35 people were killed and over 50 others injured in sectarian violence in Gilgit-Baltistan , and after that violence rapidly spread to several towns and cities of GB.

Skardu ;- Over 250 people were killed and morethan 300 were abducted by the Pakistani forces in Gilgit-Baltistan . It is believed that arrested people were leading the protests at various cities of GB against Pakistan and ISI. Curfew imposed in all the major towns.

An eyewitness Ali Reza talked to Islam Times and said, ""There were dozens of buses in the convoy which was protected by police. However, I could sense right from the beginning that something was going to happen. Our convoy was delayed on the way for several hours in different spots. At Buner Farm in district Diamer, thousands of people stopped the buses near the police station. Dozens of people were on motorbikes and they all had weapons. Then suddenly thousands of stones were hurled at the buses. Women and children started screaming. They dragged the men out, checked their ID cards and shot them dead on the spot. Then the slogans of "Shias are infidel" was raised in the air. When I got out, I grabbed a 4 year old child of another women and pretended to travelling without an ID card. They checked my back and found no marks of flagellation. They let me go with the woman and her child. I saw a woman grabbing on to the hand of another male, who was shot in front of her. Many men were killed in front of us by stone pelting. Then a passenger from Skardo was dragged out. Tens of men attacked him with baton, stones and knives. He was screaming and calling Imam Hussain when one person raised a large stone of twenty five pounds and dropped on his face. I saw several dead bodies were dragged and thrown in the river Indus.

The terrorists were entering the police station and coming out with weapons. There was one person who was putting up a fight with empty hands. The terrorists dragged him towards the river and then I do not know what happened to him. Thousands of people were shouting, "Shias are non Muslims" thus legitimising butchering of innocent men and youth. Later we were taken to a house in Thalichi. There, the women informed that three men jumped in the river to save their lives. One was running towards the river when he was shot at from behind. At least 50 people lost lives as per my observation but the media is trying to hide the truth.""

Source: Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

Law and order situation remained volatile in Gilgit-Baltistan (GB) as people in Skardu, Chilas and other parts of GB took out protest rallies AGAINST Pakistan and ISI and condemn the recent killings and abductions.

Sources said security forces carried out raids in several parts of the city and arrested over 300 innocent people including top clerics of both Shia and Sunni sects to bar them from leading demonstrations against the Pakistani government.

Security forces have also set up pickets outside the Central Imamia Masjid and other mosques in the Gilgit city and people were restricted from offering Friday prayers. Reportedly, law enforcement agencies also raided several places in the city to arrest Shia leader Agha Rahat al Hussaini.

Morethan 250 people have lost their lives and another 300 have gone missing during the recent spate of sectarian violence in Gilgit, sources told our sources on saturday

In Skardu, tens of thousands of Baltis staged rallies demanding the government to hand over bodies of around 250 Shias who were killed on Tuesday.

Reportedly, morethan 250 people had been killed and around 300 passengers - who were on their way to GB from other cities - have gone missing.

Sources claimed that dozens of decomposed bodies had been recovered form from various parts of the GB. They also said that around 75 passengers belonging to Skardu had also gone missing. Last week Five people were killed and dozens injured in a grenade attack and incidents of firing between rival Shia and Sunni groups in Gilgit city, the capital of the region, police said. As the violence spread, a mob stopped several buses on the Karakoram Highway near the Sunni-dominated Chilas area, pulled out nine Shias and gunned them down, police said.

A majority of people travelling in the buses were Shias,

Pakistan Tehrik Insaaf chairman Imran Khan has held present government responsible for killings of over 250 people in Gilgit Baltistan.

Strongly condemning failure of the government officials in controlling lawlessness, Khan termed imposition of curfew in the restive area an unwise move.

"Halting communicational modes and closing aerial and ground ways has made food items rear putting common people in trouble."

"Failure to keep peace in a sensitive area like Gilgit Baltistan is entirely because of incompetency and corruption of the government."

Cricketer turned politician Khan viewed that Balochistan was already hit by communal rifts and now targeting Shia community in Gilgit was lamentable.

"No high ranking official of the government has taken a serious note of the situation as no one visits the restive area," he said and added that the prime minister Syed Yousuf Raza Gillani had no time for this sensitive issue.

Demanding for paying immediate attention to the situation, he was of opinion that if concrete measures were not taken then the area could further be a victim of unrest and lawlessness.

Senge SeringPakistan sheds more blood in Gilgit: Over 200 killed and missing

America, Israel involved in killing innocent

BLAME IT ON ISRAEL

KARACHI - Majlis Wahdat-e-Muslameen (MWM) on Wednesday termed that the US, Israel and terrorists of banned outfits were involved in conspiracy to destabilise the country by killing innocent people.

Addressing a demonstration outside Karachi Press Club to condemn the target killings of Shia Muslims across Pakistan including Karachi, Quetta and Gilgit-Baltistan, MWM leaders said that the US and Israel and terrorists toeing their agenda were involved in said genocide.

A large number of women and children were raising slogans against the US and Israel for murders of Asghar Jafri, Naseem Abbas, Sajid Hussain in Karachi, 11 innocent passengers in Chilas (Gilgit-Baltistan) and another two in Quetta during last 24 hours.

Maulana Mukhtar Hussain, Ali Ausat, Allama Aftab Haider Jafri, Maulana Imran Naqvi, Muhammad Mehdi and Maulana Ali Anwar of the MWM spoke to the protestors.

The demonstrators were holding placards and banners inscribed with slogans “Down with incompetent government”, “Down with incompetent security agencies”, and “Dismiss SSP Central Captain Asim.” They also burnt the US flags to vent anger at the US involvement in Shia genocide.

The MWM’s office-bearers demanded the government to arrest and punish the terrorists and ban the renamed banned outfits. They warned that if demands were not met, they would stage sit-in outside the Chief Minister House and the US Consulate.

They said that SSP of District Central Police was a biased and pro-terrorists officer therefore he must be dismissed.

They said that during three months, more than 60 Shia notables and professionals were murdered in Karachi alone.

They said that 11 Shia passengers were martyred in Gilgit and dozens were abducted from buses. They said that all this was done to them during a failed strike called by a banned outfit that now works under a new name. They said that Gilgit was being made another Balochistan. They warned that stability of Pakistan was put at stake. They said present policies are deleterious for Pakistan. They also demanded that superior judiciary must take suo moto notice of all sorts of ongoing anti-Shia incidents across Pakistan otherwise the whole country will witness the similar fate.

World Health Day: Dow University of Health Sciences (DUHS) in collaboration with Konpal Child Abuse Prevention Society will hold “Health Walk 2012,” at Sea View, Clifton on Sunday, as part of World Health Day celebrations.

Organisers in a statement on Wednesday said World Health Day 2012 is being celebrated on April 7, with the theme Promoting Adoption of Good Health and Productive Environment for Healthy Lifestyle. DUHS Vice Chancellor Prof Masood Hameed will lead the walk.

The walk will be followed by a fun-fare comprising exhibition of flowers, free health consultation and tips, kite flying, musical show, games and face painting. Entry will be free for families and children, said the organisers.

America, Israel involved in killing innocent | The Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom