What's new

Pakistani Shias should have their own consolidated political party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only shias...there are many other sects which are even brutally tortured in pakistan by majority sunnis..

Pakistani Shia should have their own consolidated Shia political party.

This how they can save themselves from Miliatant Wahabi groups, and help Pakistan prosper. Maybe Iran could lend its support to Shia political party of Pakistan.

Zardari is doing the needfull

I Agree !! and Hindus should have their party to HPPP - Hindu Pakistani people's party

Shias are getting butchered everywhere in Pakistan. In Karachi Shia Mujahirs, in Balochistan Shia Hazaras, In Khyber Pakhtunwa Shia Turri Pathans and now Shia Baltis in Gilgit Baltistan.

Shia political party is the need of the hour.

Pakistani Shia should have their own consolidated Shia political party.

This how they can save themselves from Miliatant Wahabi groups, and help Pakistan prosper. Maybe Iran could lend its support to Shia political party of Pakistan.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tehrik-e-Jafaria

The Shia political party already exists!

SO DESPERATE BUT
loser11.jpg

It would be an awesome move...considering that 20% of Pakistan are Shias and they need their voice to resonate across Pakistan.

Lol, first of all let me tell you that i as a shia deny this proposal.

Secondly you don't know a fact that largest political party in pakistan is PPP which is dominated by shias.

So you felt a feet on your neck and got desperate to "equalize" the score by asking a Shia party.. well feed some to your brain and try to search before you post. SHIA Party and Shia Political Party already exist. Anything else?

Tehrik-e-Jafaria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What is the matter with you, you were making inane comments on the other thread even when atleast ten muslim parties in India were quoted, but now you are quoting some fake party name and trying to slide this under the carpet?

I Agree !! and Hindus should have their party to HPPP - Hindu Pakistani people's party

I endorse that.. so should Daleets, Shuders and Muslims have. India must have religious parties and Hindu Relegious Party must have greater share and more of their agenda forcefully implemented upon rest of Indians. Go for it and in another 20 years we will see a new country born out of Mother India. After all this is what "Mothers" are for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom