What's new

Pakistani Rupee Will Be At All Time Low In a Decade

You trust everything you see on TV? That sounds like a staged event to me.

I am an eye-witness to a significant protest from a segment of society affected by inadequate compensation for that dislocation. And not surprisingly, it did not made to TV screens.

You don't seem like in-touch with ground realities of these matters. You are perhaps one of those deluded jialas of PML(N).

Well People like you believe on ARY so what's wrong if we believe something on TV :D
Ok you was eye-witness of the dislocation of people Did they have proper papers (Government issued Attested) of theier claimed properties? If yes then why 000's of people didn't went to High Court? and take action against their legal claimed Properties??

It's you who is deluded

People like you Chant GO NAWAZ GO when a Terrorist Attack occurs somewhere
And THANK You RAHEEL SHARIF when something good happens with country like Economy etc

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You trust everything you see on TV? That sounds like a staged event to me.

I am an eye-witness to a significant protest from a segment of society affected by inadequate compensation for that dislocation. And not surprisingly, it did not made to TV screens.

You don't seem like in-touch with ground realities of these matters. You are perhaps one of those deluded jialas of PML(N).

Well People like you believe on ARY so what's wrong if we believe something on TV :D
Ok you was eye-witness of the dislocation of people Did they have proper papers (Government issued Attested) of theier claimed properties? If yes then why 000's of people didn't went to High Court? and take action against their legal claimed Properties??

It's you who is deluded

And THANK You RAHEEL SHARIF when something good happens with country like Economy etc

No, I don't have blind faith in journalism of ARY. In-fact, I can give an example why some anchors of ARY are deluded.

Bro, have you lost your mind? Perhaps.

If the dislocated people are being compensated properly, there was no need for such protest on Raiwind Road, and resultant headache. Figure it out.

It's you who is deluded

Right.

Do me a favor! Seek an appointment in the nearest Mental Hospital. You really need it.

I know from my contacts in the army, what role it has in CPEC. Thank you.

No, I don't have blind faith in journalism of ARY. In-fact, I can give an example why some anchors of ARY are deluded.

Bro, have you lost your mind? Perhaps.

If the dislocated people are being compensated properly, there was no need for such protest on Raiwind Road, and resultant headache. Figure it out.

Right.

Do me a favor! Seek an appointment in the nearest Mental Hospital. You really need it.

I know from my contacts in the army, what role it has in CPEC. Thank you.

Are your Contacts invisible too like Army's Danda :D :D

Army role in CPEC is Security just Security

I think its more of US $ ALL TIME HIGH than Pk rs all time low.
$ is gaining against all currencies.

LOL. We are progressing slowly but steadly, will be in top 20/25 economies in 2025.

And what if we start trading in Renminbi rather than USD?

Moonis Elahi Stance On Sustainable Energy Recognized
moonis-elahi-stance-on-sustainable-energy-recognized.jpg

In a recent interview in Lahore, Punjab Mines and Mineral Minister Chaudhry Sher Ali Khan has also agreed to the fact that sustainable energy is the key to a sustainable future. Moonis Elahi, a young prominent politician and a leader of PMLQ, has always raised his voice in favor of Kalabagh Dam which guarantees sustainable energy. The controversial dam has been maligned by many politicians who are known to be in good books with the neighboring country India. It is widely speculated being funded by the neighbor country, these politicians have started a drive to misguide the nation about the dam and refrain it from becoming a reality which in fact would be a blessing to the country.
LOL

Terrorism decreased by 85% due to Operation Zarb e Azb and Karachi Operation

Energy Crisis (i can provide pic of every single Project)
View attachment 357001

Corruption
Pakistan now Ranked 117 at Corruption Ranking which was 143 in PPP era
View attachment 357002

Literacy Rate
You can't grow the Literacy rate if Provincial Governments like Sindh and Balochistan doesn't do anything for it

554c0fc66df0c.jpg

Poverty Poverty rate of Pakistan has gone down Punjab is richest province and Balochistan is the poorest
Poverty rate of Pakistan is 35.5% and 17.7% which earn $1 a day
View attachment 357004

Published in yesterday paper!

C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image002.jpg

LOL

Terrorism decreased by 85% due to Operation Zarb e Azb and Karachi Operation

Energy Crisis (i can provide pic of every single Project)
View attachment 357001

Corruption
Pakistan now Ranked 117 at Corruption Ranking which was 143 in PPP era
View attachment 357002

Literacy Rate
You can't grow the Literacy rate if Provincial Governments like Sindh and Balochistan doesn't do anything for it

554c0fc66df0c.jpg

Poverty Poverty rate of Pakistan has gone down Punjab is richest province and Balochistan is the poorest
Poverty rate of Pakistan is 35.5% and 17.7% which earn $1 a day
View attachment 357004

CylcU0pXcAA0xlR.jpg:large

Published in yesterday paper.

http://naibaat.com.pk/Pre/lahore/Page03.aspx

Moonis Elahi Stance On Sustainable Energy Recognized
moonis-elahi-stance-on-sustainable-energy-recognized.jpg

In a recent interview in Lahore, Punjab Mines and Mineral Minister Chaudhry Sher Ali Khan has also agreed to the fact that sustainable energy is the key to a sustainable future. Moonis Elahi, a young prominent politician and a leader of PMLQ, has always raised his voice in favor of Kalabagh Dam which guarantees sustainable energy. The controversial dam has been maligned by many politicians who are known to be in good books with the neighboring country India. It is widely speculated being funded by the neighbor country, these politicians have started a drive to misguide the nation about the dam and refrain it from becoming a reality which in fact would be a blessing to the country.

Published in yesterday paper!

C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image002.jpg

CylcU0pXcAA0xlR.jpg:large

Published in yesterday paper.

http://naibaat.com.pk/Pre/lahore/Page03.aspx

Who is Monas Elahi??

Pakistani Rupee Will Be At All Time Low In a Decade

Moonis%2BElahi-Pakistani%2BRupee%2BWill%2BBe%2BWorthless%2BIn%2B10%2BYears%2BFrom%2BNow.jpg

Pakistan today faces many challenges such as illiteracy, poverty, corruption, inequity, energy crisis, poor governance and terrorism. The country has been divided in haves and haves-not classes. These issues have given roots to many new problems and have caused a direct negative impact on the economy. “N League government has failed to manage Pakistan and address its core issues. It has totally failed to accomplish the international Sustainable Development Goals”.

They (PMLN) seem much concerned about constructing roads and develop housing societies that are clearly out of common man’s reach.
While the nation demands attention on internal policies and good governance, the government is seen busy visiting foreign countries and pleasing Turkey and China.

Source Please!

There was report of devaluation of indian rupee as well., I think it is not only us many other countries are facing the same problem...
what are the benefits of devaluation?

LOL. We are progressing slowly but steadly, will be in top 20/25 economies in 2025.

And what if we start trading in Renminbi rather than USD?
I doubt Pakistan will be top 25 in the world when it comes to government budgets currently we are 52nd postion with $51B budget..... countires 25 times smaller have bigger and better economies than us..... Pakistan is 43rd in economy size with $271B..... we need another $200B added to make it top 25 economies.... In regards to Electricity Pakistan is 35th....... This is the one where it is likely that Pakistan can break into top 25 by 2025..... But those mega dams and nuclear power plants including many other projects must be built and completed..... Pakistan Tax percentage to GDP is awful as well.... currently at 12.4% this needs be at 25% by 2025..... Majority of population needs to have a bank account.... currently only 16% of the population uses bank account which is awful.... 60% percent of the population needs to have bank account.

do you live under a rock????
This is something I'd like to know as well...

I think its more of US $ ALL TIME HIGH than Pk rs all time low.
$ is gaining against all currencies.
What can Pak do to increase the Value of Pkr?

They (PMLN) seem much concerned about constructing roads and develop housing societies that are clearly out of common man’s reach. While the nation demands attention on internal policies and good governance, the government is seen busy visiting foreign countries and pleasing Turkey and China.

what are you reccommendation baji ji :)

Source Please!

The Rebuttal is already provided very beautifully by Muhammad Omar.

But Can we Please refrain from Posting CLICK BAITS on this forum .... thr is NO economic speculation let alone actual calculation which reach to a conclusion that Rupee will Devalue to ALL TIME LOW in a DECADE ...

the "NEWS" (let alone STUDY) is published in a BLOG rather than multiple Newspapers ... as it is a norm for authentic studies ...

the statements implied and qouted are of Moonis Elahi ... who is PMLQ politician hence his political bias against PMLN & PTI is clearly visible ....

in conclusion .... i call BS !

btw who is he, seriously?

A PMLQ Politician (Son of Chaudhry Perviz Elahi) ... need i say more ... :hitwall:

In other news .....

Pakistan is now an Emerging Market ..

it is also Only one of the Two Countries with Positive Outlook in the Basket ...

Credit Rating is High by all Rating agencies ..

If Planned & executed properly .. we will tackle the menace of Electricity Shortages, Triggering Social and Economic Uplift (with Cost of Production High In India and China, Pakistan And / or Bangladesh) are gonna be future hubs of Production ... considering we do not stay in the Electric Loadshedding ...

Also Devaluing of Currency is not always bad ... You can refer to the case study of CHina & Japan .. who do so intentionally ...#Peace

Back
Top Bottom