What's new

Pakistani Rupee touches "300"

pikkuboss

Reaction score
Country
India
Pakistan Rupee Tumbles to Record as Military to Quell Unrest

Pakistan’s rupee slumped to a new record low as the military stepped in to squash violent protests that erupted after former premier Imran Khan was arrested this week.

The rupee slid 3.3% to an all-time low of 300 a dollar on Thursday, according to the foreign-exchange desk at Arif Habib Ltd. Dollar bonds due 2031 rose from the lowest since November on Thursday and were indicated at 33.44 cents on the dollar.

Don't worry; petrol is now more reasonably priced than in India because of the dollar exchange rate.....I think:cuckoo:

indian brain 100% working

No, I'm simply backing up my Pakistani friends who say that Pakistan has cheaper petrol prices than India. There it is, now it is became more cheaper.

Since it's about dollar exchange rate price.

Canadian dollar reached 219$ - It was 135$ a year or so ago and of course 51$ in 2007. Now the career politicians are going to sell their dollar reserves, bring a sense of “Stability” to lower the price and then start rebuying again. Endless racket of profiteering.

Fv12ZjGXsAA-iC_

Slow and steady wins the race, congrats on the triple century. May PKR breaks Brian Lara’s test record.

Back
Top Bottom