What's new

Pakistani pashtun message to all afghans

That Afghan guy he is talking about has somehow hurt his feelings, I understand that and I want to tell him:

Thanks brother for giving shelter to innocent Afghans in your land for many many years.

Thanks for giving Afghans freedom of living, earning and studying in your country when their own country was burnt.

Thanks for respecting Afghan's way of life and honor when they were residing in your country.

I as an Afghan ignoring all the idiotic posts in this thread consider Pakistanis as my brother and I thank you for all of the things that you Pakistani people did for us.

I can surely tell you that no Afghan is "ungrateful to you", it's the circumstances where they start to hate and that's when they gets to know that your establishment has a particular agenda of ruining their country, murdering their countrymen, creating barriers for economic prosperity (that's just not a blame).

You are also known to this, but as a brother have you ever raised your voice on your establishment to stop this menace? and let people of both countries live in harmony?

Pakistanis are good people (without a few) so as Afghans, so lets talk about the good we both have ignoring the bad ones.

brother is that their fault if you didnt stop your border or let heroin come to your neighbours all your border guards are corrupts as well as politicians they are few in numbers you cud control it KPK's population is bigger than entire afghanistan and you let it go to indias lap . identify your problems and solve it first before you start telling every one is bad but you are innocent one.

that does not make Afghans the good guys either we opened our gates for them because their country was under invasion they are repaying us back by sitting in Indian lap

Our problem are identified already and we are taking actions against the illegal border crossing. It will take us some time to minimize it but real problem are the Afghan sympathizers living in our country including the politicians and general public. Showing kindness to them on the basis of religion is one thing but they are taking advantage of it

That Afghan guy he is talking about has somehow hurt his feelings, I understand that and I want to tell him:

Thanks brother for giving shelter to innocent Afghans in your land for many many years.

Thanks for giving Afghans freedom of living, earning and studying in your country when their own country was burnt.

Thanks for respecting Afghan's way of life and honor when they were residing in your country.

I as an Afghan ignoring all the idiotic posts in this thread consider Pakistanis as my brother and I thank you for all of the things that you Pakistani people did for us.

I can surely tell you that no Afghan is "ungrateful to you", it's the circumstances where they start to hate and that's when they gets to know that your establishment has a particular agenda of ruining their country, murdering their countrymen, creating barriers for economic prosperity (that's just not a blame).

You are also known to this, but as a brother have you ever raised your voice on your establishment to stop this menace? and let people of both countries live in harmony?

Pakistanis are good people (without a few) so as Afghans, so lets talk about the good we both have ignoring the bad ones.

you hate Pakistan because our establishment has an agenda(according to you) against the Afghanistan
you expect us and our establishment to love you guys when your govt and public has agenda too which involves not accepting sovereignty of our country and durand line and also have not so bright ideas of claiming land of Pakistan till Attock
In past your govt and people have been supporting the idea of pashtonistan
I am sorry but the feeling will be always a mutual one you want to live in peace and with love we will love you more back just like the turks but if you hate us, plan against us and take sides of our enemies you will find the worst enemy in us

I'm going to respond honestly to your post, and I expect the same gesture in return. In your first sentence you articulated that "No Afghan is ungrateful to you". This statement is false. Don't insult us, with such blatant lies. Originally I had no issue when our Government hosted millions of refugees, yet our kindness was disregarded and taken advantage of.

Example, Hamid Karzai, was given the luxury to live in Pakistan during the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. He was sheltered, clothed and fed along with his family. But he didn't respect the sovereignty of Pakistan. On twitter, he repeatedly rejected the Durand Line. This opinion is common amongst Afghan's, and you expect us to be happy. We gave you food, and return you want to steal our land.

Your fellow countrymen are ungrateful. Do you know why? In the 60s you tried to invade Pakistan and were repulsed in Bajaur. However, in the next decade, regardless of your transgression we took you in, even though you brought the gun, and drug culture to Pakistan. If you believe in dignity then you would have never raised your voice against Pakistan and burn its flag. Instead you want to worship India and cause havoc in Pakistan. We know the NDS is colluding with RAW and they are being wiped out. When the border is fence you can destroy yourself.

Then your fellow countrymen have a big obsession with our establishment. Before you point fingers at other, fix your own house. The vast majority of the Afghan Army is full of hashish smokers, back by warlords who are more interested in settling old scores rather than progressing the country. There is no doubt about it, the Afghan establishment is involved in the bombings that occur in Pakistan. Therefore, don't moan when GHQ is taking it's war to you. First policy, is to kick out the millions of refugees, what happens to them is no concern to us. Second Policy fence the border, so you can't come over. Third policy, push for an economic embargo, no Afghan goods can be exported through Pakistan.

Why should we (Pakistani's) raise our voice against the Army? They are protecting us from the enemies:) Pakistan is progressing while Afghanistan is regressing.

Please inform me why would any of our establishments have the agenda of ruining your country, killing your countrymen and creating barriers for your economic prosperity.

It goes against our interests of having a stable Afghanistan. A safe neighborhood means a safe home.

The destruction of your country, death of your countrymen and "barriers" to your supposed economic prosperity seem to be a problem created by yourselves. It's hard to admit the real causes of your issues, but it's easy to blame others - especially if it serves as political gain for those spreading these accusations.

Look at the history of our relations.
  • Afghanistan was the only country in the world to vote against our UN membership
  • Afghanistan supported both Pashtun and Baloch seperatism
  • Afghanistan harbored Baloch insurgent groups
  • Afghanistan used to launch numerous incursions into Pakistani territory, most notably the Bajaur incursion
  • Afghanistan would mobilise its army on the border with the intent of diverting Pakistan resources during times of conflict with India
  • Afghanistan refuses to recognize the internationally-recognized border of Pakistan and Afghanistan
  • Afghanistan claims we allowed terrorist movement through the border but has condemned and even at times attacked our process of fortifying and "walling" the border.
  • Afghan officials have made disgustingly racist remarks towards Pakistanis, especially of the Punjabi community.
  • Afghanistan has always opposed us on the international stage.
  • Most of our terrorist attacks originate in Afghanistan and are usually carried out by Afghan nationals
.... I can continue to list the "gifts" you have given us.

Compare that to us. We foolishly hosted millions of your refugees, supported Afghan people against the Soviets, have given you countless scholarships, trained many of your officers, we spend half a billion a year on aid towards Afghanistan and so much more.

So who is the problem here?

If you see Americas defeat in Iraq you will understand what is happening in Afg.

Iraqis after finding out there were no WMD's and Americas war was about the oil, they started targeting American soldiers and its partners. a local iraqi who lost everything in the war had no option but to attack the American soldiers and they did very well leading to the fact USA left iraq.

Learning lessons from Iraq, USA quickly decided it needed an enemy for the common Afghan to hate and to blame for all thats wrong in the country, due to American propaganda alongside Indian help in training TV stations and media, American made an enemy in Pakistan, ISI and Haqqani network for the common afghan to hate whilst completely turning a blind eye on the foreign occupying army American.

You afghans got played like little children, your country was getting bombed by American forces yet you anger is against Pakistan and ISI because your TV stations and social media tell you its Pakistan.

Such an easy game to understand when you open your eyes and want to seek the truth.

By that logic the Afghan Establishment also have an agenda as Northern Alliance considers the durand line as disputed territory and consider almost half of Pakistan as part of Afghanistan, so let me ask you this question as a brother (you are not really as I am not a hypocrite nor I divide Muslims by blood but lets just pretend that you are) have you ever raised your voice against your establishment to stop this blood nationalism and ego driven racist desires? and let your people have a chance to live in harmony?, racist daal khor Punjabi slurs and coordinated attacks on Pakistan's fortifications and defensive measure on the border and conspiring with India to send TTP terrorist inside our territory to kill children is not going to affect Pakistan in any significant way because the one who is actually chewing on daal is you.

Besides why should the strong and the majority (32 million Pakistani Pashtuns compared to just 13 million Afghani) join the weak and the minority, shouldn't it be the other way around?

Last edited:
You will not find a single example where the Prophet Muhammad pbuh expressed hatred towards a person, even the people he killed in battle,

Asalamu Alaikum

Bro, I get your point, but don't push it by using false examples.

Asalamu Alaikum

Brother, there's bad blood on both sides. I think we should just learn to separate our hatred of each others governments from the actual people themselves. Muslims shouldn't fight other Muslims.

Too late for apologies, too many have died. Now time for your punishment.

Asalamu Alaikum

Don't act like Pakistan hasn't done some nasty things to Afghans either.

you hate Pakistan because our establishment has an agenda(according to you) against the Afghanistan
you expect us and our establishment to love you guys when your govt and public has agenda too which involves not accepting sovereignty of our country and durand line and also have not so bright ideas of claiming land of Pakistan till Attock
In past your govt and people have been supporting the idea of pashtonistan
I am sorry but the feeling will be always a mutual one you want to live in peace and with love we will love you more back just like the turks but if you hate us, plan against us and take sides of our enemies you will find the worst enemy in us

Asalamu Alaikum

The governments of Afghanistan and Pakistan are both corrupt little buggers who need to be executed for treason (most members of each government anyway, perhaps not all).

As for the people, they've both got good and bad in them.

Why should we (Pakistani's) raise our voice against the Army?

Asalamu Alaikum

Because they haven't cleansed the airspace of American UAV's and don't rule by Sharia.

Asalamu Alaikum

Because they haven't cleansed the airspace of American UAV's and don't rule by Sharia.

What are you trying to imply? There is nothing wrong with Sharia Law. I do have an issue with the drones strikes in Pakistan, still, I will never raise my voice against the Army.

Asalamu Alaikum

Bro, I get your point, but don't push it by using false examples.

Ws. Brother I've not intentionally said anything I know to be false. If I have done please correct me. I don't mean this in an argumentative manner, but rather to learn, InshaAllah.

Besides why should the strong and the majority (32 million Pakistani Pashtuns compared to just 13 million Afghani) join the weak and the minority, shouldn't it be the other way around?

I love your analogy Waqas Bhai:) We are proud of our Pashtun Brothers, they are the great defenders of Pakistan.

Ws. Brother I've not intentionally said anything I know to be false. If I have done please correct me. I don't mean this in an argumentative manner, but rather to learn, InshaAllah.

Well, I mean, I really don't think Rasulullah (Peace Be Upon Him) liked the guys he was fighting (I don't blame him though, they were scumbags).

I mean, you can't not hate someone if you are willing to kill them. Obviously, he hated them for the sake of Allah Azza Wajjal, but he still clearly hated them. For example, the Banu Qurayza incident (those guys were going to do nasty things to the Muslims and committed treason, so it's fair).

What are you trying to imply? There is nothing wrong with Sharia Law. I do have an issue with the drones strikes in Pakistan, still, I will never raise my voice against the Army.

The problem isn't Sharia, it's that they DON'T rule by Sharia (Zia Ul Haq did, but he was a one off as far as I know).

Why not raise your voice? They are supposed to protect the skies, yet they let the UAV's fly free and even had a base for them a few years back (wouldn't be surprised if it's secretly still active).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom