What's new

Pakistani MRE and other Field Rations.

As for as I know forces don't sell rations but if you have source / valid reason they may gave you one for testing....

You know what our soldiers prefer....
Desi Gur...

IMG_20180211_232512.jpg

Black chickpeas...

roasted-chickpea-chana-known-pakistan-450w-1143766058.jpg

and water....

This was and is the standard MRE :lol:
These may not look appetizing but both of these items are more beneficial as source of energy.

If you don't like it ... don't watch it and you may visit other thread instead of crying here.

its not me liking or not.
its the message the image sends to the masses.
Why should any one look at the image and think even for a second that the armed forces might be consuming pork? Just because some one needs to create some controversy to get more views?

Screenshot-8.png

this is not a small freakin mistake or something to be ignored. It can become a big *** problem, because even these video thumbnails get indexed in google images.

And you have "Pork" labelled food thrown in with the heading "What Pakistan Army eats in their MRE".

Is this a small effin thing to you?
If this video is yours then you need to own up to this shit mate and fix it.

@Dubious
@waz

Last edited:
Alot of hillbilly doomsday preppers are stocking up on MREs due to coronavirus. I was wondering if/where/how I could buy some halal/Pakistani MREs.

I know Emirati MRE is quite famous.

https://www.halalcertified.com/about-us/

Shelf-Stable-Food-About-Us-1-1024x687.jpg

Alot of hillbilly doomsday preppers are stocking up on MREs due to coronavirus. I was wondering if/where/how I could buy some halal/Pakistani MREs.

I know Emirati MRE is quite famous.

You can’t buy Pakistani army MRE. They are made by company called Pana Force. Production facility is inside military compound in Nowshera, you can’t even visit without army permission. They will sometimes contract for foreign order, like selling MRE to Afghan army and once to Nigeria as well I think. But these are military orders of thousands of units, not for retail sale. They make MRE and also an emergency pack of dehydrated high density ration.

If you simply want to taste the food, they also sell to civilian under "Lal Qila" brand which you can find in grocery store or hiking equipment store in Pakistan. Food is the same, made in same kitchen, but it is not packed as MRE. It is sold canned for home storage.

Only way to get actual MRE is to find a soldier issued MRE who will donate it to you. This will be hard because MREs not common in Pakistani army, they are used much less than in western militaries. In Pakistan, people prefer fresh food, so even small units have field kitchen called "langar" with designated cook and helper. MREs are only used in extreme situation like in mountains in Kashmir near LOC or in active warzone where field kitchen cannot be set up.

https://www.halalcertified.com/about-us/

Shelf-Stable-Food-About-Us-1-1024x687.jpg

You can’t buy Pakistani army MRE. They are made by company called Pana Force. Production facility is inside military compound in Nowshera, you can’t even visit without army permission. They will sometimes contract for foreign order, like selling MRE to Afghan army and once to Nigeria as well I think. But these are military orders of thousands of units, not for retail sale. They make MRE and also an emergency pack of dehydrated high density ration.

If you simply want to taste the food, they also sell to civilian under "Lal Qila" brand which you can find in grocery store or hiking equipment store in Pakistan. Food is the same, made in same kitchen, but it is not packed as MRE. It is sold canned for home storage.

Only way to get actual MRE is to find a soldier issued MRE who will donate it to you. This will be hard because MREs not common in Pakistani army, they are used much less than in western militaries. In Pakistan, people prefer fresh food, so even small units have field kitchen called "langar" with designated cook and helper. MREs are only used in extreme situation like in mountains in Kashmir near LOC or in active warzone where field kitchen cannot be set up.

The Armed Forces try to move heaven and earth to get good hearty, fresh meals for the troops, MRE are being used more and more for Ops and when troops are in theatre.

its not me liking or not.
its the message the image sends to the masses.
Why should any one look at the image and think even for a second that the armed forces might be consuming pork? Just because some one needs to create some controversy to get more views?

Screenshot-8.png

this is not a small freakin mistake or something to be ignored. It can become a big *** problem, because even these video thumbnails get indexed in google images.

And you have "Pork" labelled food thrown in with the heading "What Pakistan Army eats in their MRE".

Is this a small effin thing to you?
If this video is yours then you need to own up to this shit mate and fix it.

@Dubious
@waz
These are standard issue US MRE. They go bad after few years, so US gave it away to poor broke nations. Many of them are haram. Even if it doesn’t mention pork on it. All meat is non zaibha killed. US also has vegetarian labeled halal MRE for local Iraqis, Afghanis and S.Indian contractor who were working on bases in Afghanistan n Iraq. I.e cleaning and washing and stuff.

But Afgani prefer meat and would still eat pork even when you tell them it’s Kanzir.

Iraqis working on US bases were no different either.

These are standard issue US MRE. They go bad after few years, so US gave it away to poor broke nations. Many of them are haram. Even if it doesn’t mention pork on it. All meat is non zaibha killed. US also has vegetarian labeled halal MRE for local Iraqis, Afghanis and S.Indian contractor who were working on bases in Afghanistan n Iraq. I.e cleaning and washing and stuff.

But Afgani prefer meat and would still eat pork even when you tell them it’s Kanzir.

Iraqis working on US bases were no different either.
Most arabs i know eat pork without any qualms. Can you believe it; many moons back, some of the Arabs came to our game reserve and wanted specifically warthog for eating. I told them this is a pig; they said no, it is not. I refused to get it for them, but if they wanted it - they should go hunt and clean themselves. These people did that but my facilities were closed for any use.

Most arabs i know eat pork without any qualms. Can you believe it; many moons back, some of the Arabs came to our game reserve and wanted specifically warthog for eating. I told them this is a pig; they said no, it is not. I refused to get it for them, but if they wanted it - they should go hunt and clean themselves. These people did that but my facilities were closed for any use.
Ya, that’s the exact same respond I got every time. It’s pork, it’s Haram. There reply No it’s not. Sometimes I even call the mess food manager to confirm. Then they will wait for you to leave, to finish their pork.

I know American Arabs to eat non zabiha beef chicken etc. But Arabs eating pork is new to me.

Mr Rafi

i am interested to contact Pana Force to enquire on the MRE for military use. how can i contact them as the website has no information.
can you please let me know?
thank you

AFN Enterprises also makes MREs in Pakistan too:

10620669_10152764626243594_4718005290184173995_n-jpg.602791

ADDRESS
A/36E,Adj.Site Assoc. Office,S.I.T.E, Karachi, Pakistan
PHONE
(92 21) 32586431
FAX
(92 21) 32572070

@kaonalpha @Rafi @Oscar @Wolfhound

Hi guys, Could you please send a pack to this guy...

MRE Review - Polish Army Combat Ration - W3 - Pork Neck - YTPak.com

You can search the same title on youtube and the video will be made available...

USE THIS ADDRESS TO SEND...
kdrationreviews@vodafone.co.nz

Would love to see a review of our rations, Pakistan zindabad...

I will send him a ration pack for review, although he may not test it right now due to COVID-19.

The Paratha is Grease and lowers performance of Solider it makes soldiers sluggish and sleepy , as its heavy on stomach cooked in oil

I have run the equivalent of a marathon (26 miles), eating just my dadi jan's paratha and paneer for breakfast! Don't disrespect the power of the greasy paratha, it lubricates your knees! :lol:

Why you don't eat?

Back
Top Bottom