What's new

Pakistani MRE and other Field Rations.

There is You tube channel it's called Steve 1989MREinfo plz contact with Guy and send him sample. I missed both india and Pak MRE review there was Jordan and UAE the closest one. UAE probably the best MRE.
You forgot crazy Russian hacker.

There is You tube channel it's called Steve 1989MREinfo plz contact with Guy and send him sample. I missed both india and Pak MRE review there was Jordan and UAE the closest one. UAE probably the best MRE.
I saw the UAE one today as well , someone send him a Pakistani one

Does Forces sale it stuff too like US army sale their surpluses by stores?its good option business wise too most going to buy yeh soch ky "Apni Army walo ka hai "

Does Forces sale it stuff too like US army sale their surpluses by stores?its good option business wise too most going to buy yeh soch ky "Apni Army walo ka hai "
As for as I know forces don't sell rations but if you have source / valid reason they may gave you one for testing....

You know what our soldiers prefer....
Desi Gur...

IMG_20180211_232512.jpg

Black chickpeas...

roasted-chickpea-chana-known-pakistan-450w-1143766058.jpg

and water....

This was and is the standard MRE :lol:

on a side note, do you guys remember "beef-gate" ?
When Indian media lost their shit thinking Pakistan was sending beef MREs to Napal during the earthquake.
The best part of that was no Nepali ever complained and actually asked for more :cheesy:

on a side note, do you guys remember "beef-gate" ?
When Indian media lost their shit thinking Pakistan was sending beef MREs to Napal during the earthquake.
The best part of that was no Nepali ever complained and actually asked for more :cheesy:
They are complaining for ....
Shan-Beef-Biryani.JPG

Oh god eating MREs are like eating a diarrhoea i
As for as I know forces don't sell rations but if you have source / valid reason they may gave you one for testing....

You know what our soldiers prefer....
Desi Gur...

IMG_20180211_232512.jpg

Black chickpeas...

roasted-chickpea-chana-known-pakistan-450w-1143766058.jpg

and water....

This was and is the standard MRE :lol:
Don't forget instant noodles and the aalu bhujia/keema rolled in a Paratha :D

Pictures for illustration purpose only.

Except they could have picked something better instead of something has Pork written on it.
What is going to run in people's mind when they look at the thumbnail before watching the video, if they actually watch the video?
This is wrong usage of images to attract views...yet compromising the perception you are going to build around the institution itself...

Except they could have picked something better instead of something has Pork written on it.
What is going to run in people's mind when they look at the thumbnail before watching the video, if they actually watch the video?
This is wrong usage of images to attract views...yet compromising the perception you are going to build around the institution itself...
If you don't like it ... don't watch it and you may visit other thread instead of crying here.

He dont do MREs.
You forgot crazy Russian hacker.

Yeah UAE was the classiest one. Habibis got $$$$$ to blow.

Back
Top Bottom