What's new

Pakistani Missiles vs Indian Missiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
last i heard your nirbhay was a "partial" success :rofl:

u see mate there is world of difference between a handful of tests and induction,, tell me how many of ur missiles are inducted as of today? I can tell how many of ours are in service.

buddy, if the need arises, even Shaheen 2 can be MIRVED :)
yara any update on the NDC's SAM development ???

u see mate there is world of difference between a handful of tests and induction,, tell me how many of ur missiles are inducted as of today? I can tell how many of ours are in service.

GEEZZ!!

whats the big deal on those partial sucess tests i just cant understand

the same thing was said about brahmos when it did deviated on it's mark during testing but what happened next , in later stages
of testing it did hit the bull'eye & is now inducted & ready to be deployed in border anytime

exactly the same thing was said about akash when it failed during evaluations but what happened next i, in later stages it was again tested succesfully & inducted .

It's a matter of time only you would see from partial sucess to succesful induction & god forbids successful delivery to it's appropiate targets :D

CHEERS

abbey choro yeh chutyapa, no wo kabhi larain gye na hamay pata chaley ga kis ka missile kesa hay

GEEZZ!!

whats the big deal on those partial sucess tests i just cant understand

the same thing was said about brahmos when it did deviated on it's mark during testing but what happened next , in later stages
of testing it did hit the bull'eye & is now inducted & ready to be deployed in border anytime

exactly the same thing was said about akash when it failed during evaluations but what happened next i, in later stages it was again tested succesfully & inducted .

It's a matter of time only you would see from partial sucess to succesful induction & god forbids successful delivery to it's appropiate targets :D

CHEERS

didnt answer my question..:coffee:

didnt answer my question..:coffee:

Well there is a difference, Indian missile tests are transparent most of the times, and thus subject to scrutiny.... And yes making fun of Indian glitches in indian projects and scutinizing them from all over the world adds to pressure and does a great service to the nation.

Pakistani projects are classified and most of their test work remains under wraps, thus their final successful projects get documented to boost morale.

These are two completely different approaches used by two governments and thus yeild different results.

Now coming back to the subject of the Nirbhay missile, it was a failed test. But being a Test engineer and later test manager for series of complex projects for last 4 years I can tell you this, for every TRV project, you need to revisit the data and analyse the mode of failure which forms the back bone of your root cause analysis, then through DFMEA and PFMEA process you begin the cycle of redesign and re-test.

Did Nirbhay fail, yes it did, Does it mean India wont be able to contain the issue and re establish the product, absolutely not. People who would like to Lol can do it at thier own risks.

Under development.

K-15 is operational. It has been tested 15 some times only thing that needs to be done is to fire it in Arihant's sea trials soon.

Paper missile

How so? It's already in production

You can laugh all you want, but Agni 3 and 4 wasnt a complete success the first go. Afterwards, both missiles were successful each time they were fired.

K-15 is operational. It has been tested 15 some times only thing that needs to be done is to fire it in Arihant's sea trials soon.

How so? It's already in production

You can laugh all you want, but Agni 3 and 4 wasnt a complete success the first go. Afterwards, both missiles were successful each time they were fired.

k-15 is not an Indian missile..

@jaiind

Post reported, avoid ur nonsense next time. This maybe allowed on ur fantasy forums but not here.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom