What's new

Pakistani Missiles vs Indian Missiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it will be marketed as an SLV....... most key components along with supporting work already finished 4 years back.......

Sir aaap ko kaiseee pataaa ? :what:

Yeh Pakistani ka eik Strategic Weapon haiii.....aaaap kei Cousin ki Pajero ki baaat nahin kar raheiii ke sariii khabaaar kisssi ko pataaa hooo na hooo aaap ko pehleii pataaa chal jatiii haiii ! :P

Happened way back...........

That Pakistan already has developed something like that, put in cold storage, have a handful of launch ready units.

Ab dekh lo..... always reporting first for you benefit....... today I'm in a giving mood..... ask what you wish! :D

Sir aaap ko kaiseee pataaa ? :what:

Yeh Pakistani ka eik Strategic Weapon haiii.....aaaap kei Cousin ki Pajero ki baaat nahin kar raheiii ke sariii khabaaar kisssi ko pataaa hooo na hooo aaap ko pehleii pataaa chal jatiii haiii ! :P

No... a complete system "alpha" ..... constructed and then decommissioned...... and it wasn't just 7,000 KM........

I'm didn't deny that it didn't happen at any level back then. What I'm saying is that developing very few components, something short of a prototype is nothing close to having complete, reliable, "launch ready" systems.

Ab dekh lo..... always reporting first for you benefit....... today I'm in a giving mood..... ask what you wish! :D

Don't mind if I do ! :D

(i) Can we manufacture a Civil Nuclear Power Plant solo ? :what:

(ii) Can we manufacture a BVR AA missile perhaps a 70s or 80s era ones ?

(iii) Hows the family ? :)

i) Simple answer: No.... nothing that would be significant anyways.... Complex answer: Design yes. Make 100% subcomponents: No, feasible in next 5 years: Yes.
ii) No.
iii) Family is all well... wife back to school, I'm alone at the moment..... :D

Don't mind if I do ! :D

(i) Can we manufacture a Civil Nuclear Power Plant solo ? :what:

(ii) Can we manufacture a BVR AA missile perhaps a 70s or 80s era ones ?

(iii) Hows the family ? :)

ICBM for Pakistan is just learning from Israel

i) Simple answer: No.... nothing that would be significant anyways.... Complex answer: Design yes. Make 100% subcomponents: No, feasible in next 5 years: Yes.
ii) No.
iii) Family is all well... wife back to school, I'm alone at the moment..... :D

Sir bandaaa bhai ka dil rakhneii kei liyee jhoooot hi booool deitaa haiii ! :cray:

Dude no one can.... even India can't manufacture 30% by themselves..... now if we have access to NSG, then we can build the same reactors within a decade...... it's about access to key components..... India has access and we don't...... at least for the moment...... but doesn't matter, we are really good and our nuclear engineering basics are very strong.

Sir bandaaa bhai ka dil rakhneii kei liyee jhoooot hi booool deitaa haiii ! :cray:

Dude no one can.... even India can't manufacture 30% by themselves..... now if we have access to NSG, then we can build the same reactors within a decade...... it's about access to key components..... India has access and we don't...... at least for the moment...... but doesn't matter, we are really good and our nuclear engineering basics are very strong.

So what about IPHWR-220 and IPHWR-540 .

Do we get the key components from outside ???

No... a complete system "alpha" ..... constructed and then decommissioned...... and it wasn't just 7,000 KM........

Still, without a physical flight test, considering a weapon like that for operational use would be using the team of engineers who designed it for launching it, with little guarantee for it being successful, not to mention if it survives a preemptive strike.

Still, without a physical flight test, considering a weapon like that for operational use would be using the team of engineers who designed it for launching it, with little guarantee for it being successful, not to mention if it survives a preemptive strike.

doesn't pakistan tests its newer systems using older missile tests?

What constitutes key components? Even something as mundane as a flame retardant thermoplastic compounds are considered as "key" components in such a venture, leave the cutting edge electronics which form the basics of a nuclear reactor. Yes, you do. All of it. Don't ever think that designing a concept and then finishing it with 54,578 imported components and then slapping a "made in India" label qualifies as an indigenous venture, far from it.

You have access, we don't. Simple as that. The day we get the access, it will be fair game to compare your supposed achievements with ours.

So what about IPHWR-220 and IPHWR-540 .

Do we get the key components from outside ???

doesn't pakistan tests its newer systems using older missile tests?

Pakistan does. But like, for example, you cannot declare Agni-V to be reliable even though it uses technologies (composite motor design, guidance system, ReV) same as Agni-IV. So it is necessary to flight test each and every new system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom