What's new

Pakistani Minister Fawad Choudhary appeals to Punjabis for help

He should also tweet that when we come to Liberate Kashmir we will also Liberate Khalistan, but just in case If Kashmir issue is resolved bilaterally then Khalistan will be our next Kashmir.

This is what we get for rolling back our support for the legitimate freedom struggles of the Kashmiris and Khalistanis to a level that is almost meaningless.

It's called pushing buttons. There was a picture circulating twitter where I think Amit Shah was holding a document which had a risk assessment on it. Part of the risk assessment included the risk of Kashmiri security forces turning on Indian forces. A suggested mitigation was to disarm them.

This is pushing another button. It might be very low risk, but someone somewhere will have to do a risk assessment for it.

Must try every creative option there is.

Nothing wrong with exploiting some very evident fault-lines in Bharati society.

Hindu extremism is a threat to every non-hindu in Bharat !

Precisely.

This is getting ridiculous now. Is there no shame left ?

Illegally occupying a territory with a military force and then subjugating its population through draconian laws, crackdowns, disappearances, murders and rapes isn't shameful... but a tweet asking a group of people to ethically object to be a part of an occupying army is? YOU WIN!

So you mean to say Sikhs who remain loyal during 1980's punjab insurgency ... Will now revolt cause some random 'chaudhary' is asking them to do so ... Hmmm

Here is how widespread hate against India is in Sikhs minds :

I erased their cell numbers :

TORONTO: Please forward this message to your Toronto friends/contacts.

Sikh Gurdwara, Malton, Ontario is going to protest for Kashmir cause in front of Indian Consulate Toronto on Thursday August 15, 2019 at 11:00AM.

Muslim, Sikh and other communities are requested to participate in this peaceful protest in front of Consulate General of India to show the unity and solidarity for the Kashmiri Muslims.

The Malton Gurdawara has arranged the transportation for this purpose; and inviting all communities to join them in this peaceful protest, as per Malton Gurdawara President Mr. Daljit Singh.

Thur August 15th, 2019
Time: 11 am
Consulate General of India
365 Bloor St E, Toronto, ON M4W 3L4,

Malton Gurdwara contact:

1)Mr. Dalit Singh:647-327-

2). Mr. Manjit grewal 647280

May Allah (SWT) help and protect Kashmiri people and may Allah reward all the brothers to show the unity and solidarity for all the victims of Kashmir.

I erased their cell numbers :

TORONTO: Please forward this message to your Toronto friends/contacts.

Sikh Gurdwara, Malton, Ontario is going to protest for Kashmir cause in front of Indian Consulate Toronto on Thursday August 15, 2019 at 11:00AM.

Muslim, Sikh and other communities are requested to participate in this peaceful protest in front of Consulate General of India to show the unity and solidarity for the Kashmiri Muslims.

The Malton Gurdawara has arranged the transportation for this purpose; and inviting all communities to join them in this peaceful protest, as per Malton Gurdawara President Mr. Daljit Singh.

Thur August 15th, 2019
Time: 11 am
Consulate General of India
365 Bloor St E, Toronto, ON M4W 3L4,

Malton Gurdwara contact:

1)Mr. Dalit Singh:647-327-

2). Mr. Manjit grewal 647280

May Allah (SWT) help and protect Kashmiri people and may Allah reward all the brothers to show the unity and solidarity for all the victims of Kashmir.
Hmmm right so a toronto guy has more credibility but i i who have studied in sikh school ,lives in a city founded by sikhs do not ... Sure man

The khalistanis have reached out to Pakistan and Pakistan has reached back, it's about mutual enemies

So Pakistanis are reaching out to Canadians and Britishers ? Great. Even I demand Khalistan. Imagine a Sikh homeland abroad near Toronto or Yorkshire...damn cool right

Exactly. Widespread hatred is openly shown by Sikhs being the richest religious group per capita in India, a community having most goodwill among Indian masses and ever increasing number of recruitment in defense forces :lol:

So Pakistanis are reaching out to Canadians and Britishers ? Great. Even I demand Khalistan. Imagine a Sikh homeland abroad near Toronto or Yorkshire...damn cool right

Exactly. Widespread hatred is openly shown by Sikhs being the richest religious group per capita in India, a community having most goodwill among Indian masses and ever increasing number of recruitment in defense forces :lol:

Never doubted drinking cow piss lower the IQ and make you say stupid things. That’s ok I will try to talk at your level. Sikhs hate India period.
In Toronto I have never met a single Muslim or Sikh who doesn’t hate India especially now a days.

Here is one simple question I ask to Sikhs:
If BJP wants to convert all Muslims to Hindus then what is to stop them next going after Sikhs???

Which applies to all minorities .

Soon, very very soon, the Muslims, Dalits, Sikhs, Jains, Christians, Buddhists and Athiests of India will all join forces and rise up against the Hindus and that is when the Pakistani military will move in and liberate Kashmir and dismember India into multiple states. That is the essence of this message
Bihari, marathis are dead meat.

All right when is that brave punjabi turd, Sunny Deol heading to the front line LOC to fight the Pakistani army :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom