What's new

Pakistani Minister Fawad Choudhary appeals to Punjabis for help

Its getting Quite desperate now after getting no help from Ummah now Pakistan is banking on regionalism.
that is one right move... I support this approach

Its getting Quite desperate now after getting no help from Ummah now Pakistan is banking on regionalism.
and remember we had no support when we bombed your HQs... I do like the feeling that we did everything on our own... self reliance I m always advocate to that

He should also tweet that when we come to Liberate Kashmir we will also Liberate Khalistan, but just in case If Kashmir issue is resolved bilaterally then Khalistan will be our next Kashmir.

It's called pushing buttons. There was a picture circulating twitter where I think Amit Shah was holding a document which had a risk assessment on it. Part of the risk assessment included the risk of Kashmiri security forces turning on Indian forces. A suggested mitigation was to disarm them.

This is pushing another button. It might be very low risk, but someone somewhere will have to do a risk assessment for it.

First Pakistani government should show concrete steps to prove that they are serious about kashmir and then they ask for help. Other wise its just all topi drama

Your sense of victory, your joy & pride in tyranny, in torture against fellow human beings, for their belief, is sickening. Putting millions of people under siege, pellets to their faces & Indian national pol leadership spelling out sexual fantasies of 'gori kashmiri women' all the while concealing it from civilized world certainly count as an achievement.
Mods please send this rat back to the gutter he crawled out from.

It's called pushing buttons. There was a picture circulating twitter where I think Amit Shah was holding a document which had a risk assessment on it. Part of the risk assessment included the risk of Kashmiri security forces turning on Indian forces. A suggested mitigation was to disarm them.

A New York Times article confirmed that it has already taken place.

Weapons have been taken away from Police in the valley.

Well pakistan isnt the one keeping a armed force of 900k in kashmir and maintaining curfew what are you so scared about lol in 70 years you couldnt make the kashmiris yours and now by changing the status you think they will join you the saying goes very will in this case may the eyes of cowards never sleep because you Indians are so weak and scared on the inside lol your insecurities are coming out clutching at straws

First Pakistani government should show concrete steps to prove that they are serious about kashmir and then they ask for help. Other wise its just all topi drama

What exactly would make you belive they are serious...

Well pakistan isnt the one keeping a armed force of 900k in kashmir and maintaining curfew what are you so scared about lol in 70 years you couldnt make the kashmiris yours and now by changing the status you think they will join you the saying goes very will in this case may the eyes of cowards never sleep because you Indians are so weak and scared on the inside lol your insecurities are coming out clutching at straws

What exactly would make you belive they are serious...
nothing

Intelligent move.
Commander of Northern command Lt Gen Ranbeer Singh and Commander of Chinar corp headquartered at Srinagar is Lt Gen KJS Dhillon. Both of them are Punjabi and Sikh.
If both of them take Ch. Fawad Hussain seriously and refuse to fight, Pakistan can easily capture Kashmir.

(On the serious note, this forum has become comedy circus.)

Back
Top Bottom