What's new

Pakistani mega hit film ‘'Waar'’ | Reviews & Discussions.

So shalwar kameez people with pakol, living on mountains of north west, are bad people who culturally inclined to violence and crimes, are fighting pak army for money and for fun, thats what i get the impression from film.
A good pathan in the eyes of Karachi based ARY, is modern , liberal and westren looking khattak brother and sister whose urdu accent is clean.

well the thing i just love in this movie was that very first scen..that getup changing scen in some hurry...from beggers to black dressed commandoes...that musculer man was looking owesom in that scen...also expressions of hamza abbasi were too good..the bad about this movie was crapy english.

The most overrated movie...such movies were made in hundreds in India starting from Roja.
Indians will find this movie as nothing less than crap..

The production values for the movie was at par with the Indian movies. The English accent of all the actors were pathetic. God, they were trying to show that Pakistan is some country in the EU!

Cant they speak English in the normal south asian accent? This seems to be the problem with almost all English news anchors of Pakistan. They try to be more English than the English.

Demonizing of all Indians as RAW agents was hilarious. Years after seeing such jingoistic movies in India, we've got our answer in same medicine by Pakistan.

Now, m going back to watch the remaining half of the movie. So excuse me bros.. :-)

Last edited by a moderator:
WAAR was a nice Movie and WAAR was Just a Beginning Now Operation 021 and Yalghaar will hit Cinemas soon.

Maybe but Waar 2 will be shot in several countries in Pakistan, Turkey, UK, Russia & Yugoslavia

OK, found a youtube link and watched about 10 minutes of it. Couldn't bear it for any longer. I was really curious to see after hearing all the great things about it here. Sadly everything about the movie looked shyt, from poor production values to fake accents. 1/5 for the effort.

OK, found a youtube link and watched about 10 minutes of it. Couldn't bear it for any longer. I was really curious to see after hearing all the great things about it here. Sadly everything about the movie looked shyt, from poor production values to fake accents. 1/5 for the effort.

Your review was very important for the entire crew. They were desperately waiting for your feedback.

i am desperately waiting for yalgaar
based on ssg commando operation on peochar valley swat
would be one of finest commando stunts ever seen in any Pakistani film

Back
Top Bottom