What's new

Pakistani man kills his sisters because they chose their husbands

What? Any Indian women has the right to get a divorce and remarry. Indian laws are not governed by any religion, unlike the Islamic Republic of Pakistan

More importantly why are you bringing brining me and hinduisum into this thread ?
@Oscar
Derailing the thread
U are Hindustani that's ur country name so I will call that nothing from Mars man
Who told u that?? Islam give complete right to women what she like to do
Aren't u doing so lol funny

I read this some where in sharia law it allows....latest you Mufti Kifayatullah, a leader of the Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam, a religious party, accepted that some Islamic laws were being misused to protect killers. But he said any reform attempts would be resisted..

I can give u the link...but i have no permission for this....

But i agree with u....u know much better then me.....

Don't know why Your previous post got deleted. Anyway,

1) The so called Honor Killing is unIslamic.

2) Yes, According to the most preponderant opinion (in Islamic Law), a father is not killed because of him killing his son

Don't know why Your previous post got deleted. Anyway,

1) The so called Honor Killing is unIslamic.

2) Yes, According to the most preponderant opinion (in Islamic Law), a father is not killed because of him killing his son

I delete that my self...couse some have problem..my intenson was not to trol here

U are Hindustani that's ur country name so I will call that nothing from Mars man
Who told u that?? Islam give complete right to women what she like to do
Aren't u doing so lol funny

What does me being a Indian have anything to do with this thread. Your defense is ridiculous, stop derailing everyone's conversation.

Military courts for these A holes. We Should not become like our neighbours.

Public execution by firesquad on national tv at prime time. And no headshot, strictly shots to the legs, abdomen and thorax.
This "not being able to choose your own husband" is hindu culture. What the f*ck is hindu culture doing in Pakistan?

Abu Hurayrah reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said:

"A non-virgin woman may not be married without her command, and a virgin may not be married without her permission; and enough permission for her is to remain silent (because of her natural shyness)." [Al-Bukhari, Muslim, and others]

Thus the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him), prohibits forcing a virgin in marriage without her permission, whether it be her father or someone else. Furthermore, Ayshah said that she asked the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) "In the case of a young girl whose parents marry her, should her permission be sought or not?" He replied, "Yes, she must give her permission." She then said, "But a virgin will be shy, O Allah's Messenger." He answered:

"Her silence is [considered as] her permission." [Al-Bukhari, Muslim, and others]

If this was how the early muslims in the desert in the year 700 felt about forced marriages, wtf are backwards hindu cultured retards still running around in Pakistan?

Public execution by firesquad on national tv at prime time. And no headshot, strictly shots to the legs, abdomen and thorax.
This "not being able to choose your own husband" is hindu culture. What the f*ck is hindu culture doing in Pakistan?

Abu Hurayrah reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said:

"A non-virgin woman may not be married without her command, and a virgin may not be married without her permission; and enough permission for her is to remain silent (because of her natural shyness)." [Al-Bukhari, Muslim, and others]

Thus the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him), prohibits forcing a virgin in marriage without her permission, whether it be her father or someone else. Furthermore, Ayshah said that she asked the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) "In the case of a young girl whose parents marry her, should her permission be sought or not?" He replied, "Yes, she must give her permission." She then said, "But a virgin will be shy, O Allah's Messenger." He answered:

"Her silence is [considered as] her permission." [Al-Bukhari, Muslim, and others]

If this was how the early muslims in the desert in the year 700 felt about forced marriages, wtf are backwards hindu cultured retards still running around in Pakistan?

Sorry derailing the thread abit

Pal - U need to educate yourself - "not being able to choose your own husband" IS NOT HINDU CULTURE!!!

The same is to everyone else on this thread - Honour Killing isn't link to any religion ... ITS JUST US PEOPLE AND OUR OWN UN-EDUCATED MINDSET!

I read this some where in sharia law it allows....latest you Mufti Kifayatullah, a leader of the Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam, a religious party, accepted that some Islamic laws were being misused to protect killers. But he said any reform attempts would be resisted..

I can give u the link...but i have no permission for this....

But i agree with u....u know much better then me.....
Honor killing is cultural not religious; in Islam a woman has every right to choose who she marries.

Things like stoning, acid attack and burning is cultural as well; nothing to have to do with Islam.

Anyway; the murder rate against women in Pakistan is comparatively low to other countries.

These people are living in 'zamana e jahiliyat' i.e. age of ignorance.

Ignorance still is a softer word.

It happens; not to long ago - woman threw acid on a man.

Not Hindu culture; but it's regional culture.

I was enquiring about the rule, not the crime.

Men can get away from murder by seeking forgiveness or paying blood money in Pakistan..does the same apply to women as well?

Sorry derailing the thread abit

Pal - U need to educate yourself - "not being able to choose your own husband" IS NOT HINDU CULTURE!!!

The same is to everyone else on this thread - Honour Killing isn't link to any religion ... ITS JUST US PEOPLE AND OUR OWN UN-EDUCATED MINDSET!
Forced marriage is originated from hinduism.

Back
Top Bottom