What's new

Pakistani man arrested with truck bomb destined for Kabul terror attack

Good work, he should be immediately handed over to Pakistan to face the full force of the law.

We should in Pakistan build a process where if Pakistanis go out of Pakistan and do such things they are brought back to face severe charges.

...........if Pakistanis go out of Pakistan and do such things they are brought back to face severe charges.

Crimes are usually prosecuted under local jurisdiction as applicable even for foreign nationals.

Crimes are usually prosecuted under local jurisdiction as applicable even for foreign nationals.

True but what Asim said is also possible, such people may have no link with the state/army/ISI but rather provoked by a mullah inside Pakistan where his action may badly damage relations between two countries.

What is the proof that he is a pakistani national?
Isnt it possible that he was just put in a truck that CIA filled with Explosives to frame Pakistan?

A very good point.

I think even RAW could be involved. They could have bribed a Pakistani national by telling him that if you do this, you will get to star in the next Bollywood movie with Katrina Kaif.

These RAW agents will stop at nothing. :D

Firstly there is no proof that he was a Pakistani.

Secondly if Afghanistan is facing lot of problems from Pakistan than why not build a wall on the Pak-Afghan border? There are lot of rich countries in Afghanistan & they can easily do the job.

But why will you people do it, you will lost your scapegoat then, today you can blame Pakistan for your own failures but after building a wall you will left with no option to blame Pakistan.

Umm yea, a Wall between Afghanistan and Pakistan....:rofl:

Have you ever heard of a Ladder?

we need to fence the border and also put mines along the border and our security forces need to shoot down every afghan who come near to our border just sealed it know .:devil:

Yeah too bad 90% of our Military is deployed against the Indian border

Pakistan really has its priorities correct

Without Pakistani prosecution, things won't easily move within Pakistan to address the problem of extremism. One guy's arrest would lead to others as well.

True but what Asim said is also possible, such people may have no link with the state/army/ISI but rather provoked by a mullah inside Pakistan where his action may badly damage relations between two countries.

dude deducing anything is premature before the proof is shared with pakistani govt, and we hope they share in couple of days, good luck

he maybe a pakistani born afghan, or had just visited pakistan, anything is possible, to say he was pakistani and no afghani was available to drive that bomb truck doesnt make any sense

dude deducing anything is premature before the proof is shared with pakistani govt, and we hope they share in couple of days, good luck

he maybe a pakistani born afghan, or had just visited pakistan, anything is possible, to say he was pakistani and no afghani was available to drive that bomb truck doesnt make any sense

He may be a full on Pakistani as well, but the thing is he may have not done everything on his own right? There might be a whole group behind him, the groups arrest is more important than this individual.

Without Pakistani prosecution, things won't easily move within Pakistan to address the problem of extremism. One guy's arrest would lead to others as well.

Sure, but that can happen only if the jurisdiction where the arrest and the crime occurred agrees to extradition under a treaty or voluntarily. Of course any information gained could still be shared with another party where the planning occurred while the prosecution remains local.

He may be a full on Pakistani as well, but the thing is he may have not done everything on his own right? There might be a whole group behind him, the groups arrest is more important than this individual.

i believe he maybe a pakistani if he had smuggled the explosive truck, other than i dont think any pakistani driver is needed.., the news says they will release the info, so we should wait for investigation to be over

People such as this guy are just being used by Jihadi mullahs and previously NDS has been very effective in arresting the rest of them, I am witness of almost 10+ cases that a mix of Afghan and Pakistani men were behind a plot and were arrested.

Terrorist from any where should be condemned/captured/killed they aren't good and bad both are harming both countries.

Good point, I see you condemning both afghan and pakistani taliban and never wishing pakistani taliban should capture Pakistan.

But I can see several Pakistani posters wishing that afghani taliban captures afghanistan.

A good person should condemn and wish that both talibans are destroyed and eliminated from the earth.

A very good point.

I think even RAW could be involved. They could have bribed a Pakistani national by telling him that if you do this, you will get to star in the next Bollywood movie with Katrina Kaif.

These RAW agents will stop at nothing. :D

atlast.....pakistanis brought RAW in the scene.. :lol: :lol:

Good point, I see you condemning both afghan and pakistani taliban and never wishing pakistani taliban should capture Pakistan.

But I can see several Pakistani posters wishing that afghani taliban captures afghanistan.

A good person should condemn and wish that both talibans are destroyed and eliminated from the earth.

its not wish of some pakistanis, both afghanis and pakistan minus those northern alliance afghanis wish that americans go out of afghanistan

Taliban are evil they don't represent Islam, nor Afghans and Pakistanis they are bunch of illiterate savages who are created for particular political agendas.

Back
Top Bottom