What's new

Pakistani man arrested with truck bomb destined for Kabul terror attack

So he just said he's a Pakistani National and they believed him.......man that's called trust. !!

It can never be one of the several million Afghans living in Pakistan. ???

Why would that Afghan claim he is Pakistani? it's not just he said he is from Pakistan they gather every macro information about him where he lives, his parents name, brothers, relative, who transported and trained him and their location etc..

Why would that Afghan claim he is Pakistani? it's not just he said he is from Pakistan they gather every macro information about him where he lives, his parents name, brothers, relative, who transported and trained him and their location etc..

You mean smoke charas, and make up stories?

sher malang you havent answered me and skipped to RazPaK :confused:

Lol NDS has taken a leaf straight out of Indian Authorities book but at least the Indians cook up better stories.These guys can't even stop their own soldiers from turning on Americans and they capture Pakistanis every week ( As if these guys are moving around with National ID Cards). Don't tell me NDS has some advanced integration techniques to get the truth.

Lol NDS has taken a leaf straight out of Indian Authorities book but at least the Indians cook up better stories.These guys can't even stop their own soldiers from turning on Americans and they capture Pakistanis every week ( As if these guys are moving around with National ID Cards). Don't tell me NDS has some advanced integration techniques to get the truth.

The advanced technique requires smoking opium.

im 100% sure that the arrested pakistani information wouldnt be shared with pakistan , US wouldnt even bother to proceed this case forward with us.

Your question is answered in the news it self, and skipping RazPak is good he is trolling and I don't want to get infraction points.

you said, the driver confessed, i cant find the word 'confess' other than your own post

Sher Malang, you forgot Pakistani terrorists hiding in your Kunar and Nuristan province and attacking both pakistan and afghanistan??

How can we believe that this guy was not rounded up because he didn't pay enough bribe at any ANA or Afghani police check post?

Firstly there is no proof that he was a Pakistani.

Secondly if Afghanistan is facing lot of problems from Pakistan than why not build a wall on the Pak-Afghan border? There are lot of rich countries in Afghanistan & they can easily do the job.

But why will you people do it, you will lost your scapegoat then, today you can blame Pakistan for your own failures but after building a wall you will left with no option to blame Pakistan.

Your question is answered in the news it self, and skipping RazPak is good he is trolling and I don't want to get infraction points.

The only one that is trolling is Karzai, and his opium smoking intelligence officials.

im 100% sure that the arrested pakistani information wouldnt be shared with pakistan , US wouldnt even bother to proceed this case forward with us.

you said, the driver confessed, i cant find the word 'confess' other than your own post

If he didn't confessed than how could NDS claim he is from Pakistan and it also said more information will come later.

I am waiting for 8 O'clock news here they will definitely have a press conference and will share the video here too.

Firstly there is no proof that he was a Pakistani.

Secondly if Afghanistan is facing lot of problems from Pakistan than why not build a wall on the Pak-Afghan border? There are lot of rich countries in Afghanistan & they can easily do the job.

But why will you people do it, you will lost your scapegoat then, today you can blame Pakistan for your own failures but after building a wall you will left with no option to blame Pakistan.

That is exactly my point!

Build a wall, fence, mine it for god's sake.

But the corrupt Afghan Government plays dirty games which they have picked up from their masters.

If he didn't confessed than how could NDS claim he is from Pakistan and it also said more information will come later.

I am waiting for 8 O'clock news here they will definitely have a press conference and will share the video here too.

the driver was pakistani doesnt mean explosive was too from pakistan

we need to fence the border and also put mines along the border and our security forces need to shoot down every afghan who come near to our border just sealed it know .:devil:

Sher Malang, you forgot Pakistani terrorists hiding in your Kunar and Nuristan province and attacking both pakistan and afghanistan??

Terrorist from any where should be condemned/captured/killed they aren't good and bad both are harming both countries.

Back
Top Bottom