What's new

Pakistani & India Dosti Thread

hanji app.. :rolleyes1:
mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

These all things are being pushed into your mind by your media and there is no reality in it actually ...

that is why i am saying indian need to change their behavior and its not going to change ... so stop creating such amman ka tamasha threads ... we are enemies and we will always fight ...

Don't get me wrong we don't want to be ur friends either. Rather i am trying to tell you how hypocrites pakistanis are for they think we need to change our thinking. You are dumb chap what the dell are u doing in UK if you can't even understand something that is written simple english.. :rofl::lol:

Don't get me wrong we don't want to be ur friends either. Rather i am trying to tell you how hypocrites pakistanis are for they think we need to change our thinking. You are dumb chap what the dell are u doing in UK if you can't even understand something that is written simple english.. :rofl::lol:

your media have brain washed you and shows you what you have become with the typical indian mind .. there is no hypocrisy in Pakistan and we have shows too much courage to normalize the relations but its indian side who always creating problems for Pakistan and Pakistan always reacted to them ...

You are such a dumb person that cant even realise that there is no friendship b./w 2 countries , so go away and hide, and do not show your face to world as its so much retarded that no one likes you ... typical indian when ran out of proper arguments always starts personal attacks ... learn how to get into talk and then come back to this forum .. you dumb a$$

haan ji leviza what the dell you are

your media have brain washed you and shows you what you have become with the typical indian mind .. there is no hypocrisy in Pakistan and we have shows too much courage to normalize the relations but its indian side who always creating problems for Pakistan and Pakistan always reacted to them ...

You are such a dumb person that cant even realise that there is no friendship b./w 2 countries , so go away and hide, and do not show your face to world as its so much retarded that no one likes you ... typical indian when ran out of proper arguments always starts personal attacks ... learn how to get into talk and then come back to this forum .. you dumb a$$

First of all i don't praise indian media infact i don't watch it and i am among those who believe its crap and second thing i always prefer reading or watching something from neutral sources so please stop crying abt indian media.

As for our face yes we are brown and black and we are more than happy with that (and also a question for those islamic bigot that who says Allah is mercifull and not partial anyway it doesn't matter as i am an athiest )

You are racist and stll living in a secular country like UK. You don't deserve it.

We have already given up on this outdated dosti idea. Peace without Strength is peace with no meaning.

Published On: Wed, Oct 23rd, 2013
Exclusive | Headline | Policy Bits | By Dan Qayyum

Pakistan Must Demand General VK Singh’s Extradition

Pakistan must demand General VK Singh’s extradition for involvement in bombings on Pak soil

GEN.jpg

The current US Secretary of Defense also confirmed in a previously unreleased video that India has, over the years, ‘financed problems for Pakistan’ using Afghanistan as a base.

When Bilal Lashari’s WAAR was released just days ago in Pakistan, a lot of eyebrows were raised over the depiction of the Indian involvement in terror on Pakistan’s soil. Prominent Pakistani journalists declared it as jingoistic propaganda, far removed from reality.

It is, therefore, a timely slap in the faces of the pro-Indian lobby in Pakistan that the recently retired Indian Army Chief General Vijay Kumar Singh admitted India’s involvement in doling out money to separatist terrorists in Balochistan and sponsoring bombings elsewhere in the country.

VK Singh is a political ally of BJP leader Narendra Modi, also known as the Butcher of Gujarat for his role in the massacre of Muslims in the Indian state in 2002.

VK Singh’s admission comes in an inquiry report prepared by India’s DG Military Operations, highlighting the activities of an army unit called the Tactical Support Division (TSD) – raised on the directives of the Defence Minister and National Security Adviser Shiv Shankar Menon. It consists of six officers, five JCOs and 30 men, and is operated out of the capital, Delhi.

The TSD is said to have been given tasks ranging from clandestine monetary support and training of separatists and other terrorist elements targeting the Pakistani state and military, as well as targeted assassinations of senior political and religious leaders, including Jama’at ud Dawa Chief Hafiz Saeed, blamed by India for the 2008 Mumbai attacks. Saeed has a US$ 10m bounty on his head, placed by the United States last year, although bizarrely it is for ‘information leading to (his) arrest’ that would stand up in court – an admission by the Americans that the current information, including that from India, for Saeed’s alleged involvement in the Mumbai attacks is insufficient and inadmissible in court.

In light of the above, it is criminal of the Pakistani state and the Interior as well as Foreign and Defence Ministries to ignore General VK Singh’s admission of guilt in running a terrorist cartel in Pakistan and not call for his immediate arrest and extradition to Pakistan, along with Colonel Munishwar Nath Bakshi who heads the TSD. In addition to these two, Pakistan must also demand the extradition of Colonel Purohit, a serving Indian Army Officer who was found involved in a series of bombings on Indian soil, including the Samjhauta Express bombing of 2007. All of these attacks were initially blamed on Pakistan by the Indian media and security officials.

Pakistan must also press on the United States to put a leash on the Indian presence in Afghanistan and restrict it from using that country to destabilize Pakistan.

The current US Secretary of Defense also confirmed in a previously unreleased video that India has, over the years, ‘financed problems for Pakistan’ using Afghanistan as a base.

Additionally, Pakistan needs a strong media and broadcast watchdog to keep an eye on the presence of the pro-Indian lobby in Pakistan’s media, acting against the national interest by deliberately downplaying Indian terrorism in Pakistan, and serving Delhi’s interests by using every opportunity to attack Pakistan and its security forces.

Pakistan Must Demand General VK Singh’s Extradition | PKKH.tv

^^^If you feel like this after watching 1 movie... Wonder what should we Indians be feeling after watching somany war movies......

if India and pakistan are friends ,who will buy chinese arms,who will buy russian,french,usa and European arms.........if is the duty of our Govts to continue feed the economy of Europe....long live India-pakistan enmity and long live middle mans and swiss banks.

First of all i don't praise indian media infact i don't watch it and i am among those who believe its crap and second thing i always prefer reading or watching something from neutral sources so please stop crying abt indian media.

As for our face yes we are brown and black and we are more than happy with that (and also a question for those islamic bigot that who says Allah is mercifull and not partial anyway it doesn't matter as i am an athiest )

You are racist and stll living in a secular country like UK. You don't deserve it.
who the hell you think you decide that i don't deserve to live in UK ... come on you can't even reach the UK and saying as if you are someone really better ....

I am not racist in anyway , racism is a crime and its what indian do :)

who the hell you think you decide that i don't deserve to live in UK ... come on you can't even reach the UK and saying as if you are someone really better ....

Raise your standards can ya..??

Read the Bold part again
On topic
Yes I am proud that we Indians are Brownies (Colour)
Na ZYADA na KAM
Na Black Na White
Sirf Brown hai right :partay:

I understand completely
Who will want to associate himself with a nation who's economy is crippled
Famous for Terrorist
Who's Only Achivements are Nukes & Missiles
That to chori ke
Which cannot even produce even a moped engine
Having the Oldest space agency but not able to Build even a SLV
Of course now you like mature,Civilised human being that you are will start to remind me that Oh look India has also many problems
Eg poverty,Toilets to name a few
You will try to justify that My country is messed up so what yours is to
Typical 'Passing the Buck attitude'

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom