What's new

Pakistani included in top 40 analytical scientists

Well if you want to pick on 1 of the top 40 analytical scientists at least know how to type a sentence 1 would understand!

So you have been responding to me without understanding what I was saying?

Still better than you I guess!

Better? that's a subjective term. Will he continue to be a glorified post doc, probably. Will you be stuck carrying the water for him, definitely.

So you have been responding to me without understanding what I was saying?
Like I said I am used to working with international collaborators whose command of the English language isnt superb! But they never criticized anyone better than them not even students who were learning to be up to their par! Let alone sitting on an international platform and criticizing a world renowned scientist (just because he is from a neighbouring country) in TERRIBLE English!

Better? that's a subjective term.
Not at all..Call center vs top 40....kind of sings the tune itself now doesnt it?

Like I said I am used to working with international collaborators whose command of the English language isnt superb! But they never criticized anyone better than them not even students who were learning to be up to their par! Let alone sitting on an international platform and criticizing a world renowned scientist (just because he is from a neighbouring country) in TERRIBLE English!

Not at all..Call center vs top 40....kind of sings the tune itself now doesnt it?

nice dodge on where he will be in a year. Lets out a metric on this.

There are 50 schools in US which will easily rank among top 60 in the world and all of them have a strong chemistry program.

Lets see if he ends up in one as a "tenured" professor

or start his own company

or ends up in a senior position in a top analytical company.

This might go over your head, Kissinger and Obama have aNobel peace prize. think about that and evaluate the worth of recognitions and awards .

nice dodge on where he will be in a year.
Are you god? No one can tell you where who will be! We wont know if you will be in your grave in the next second and you are going mad that I am not agreeing with you about his next year's performance? Stop sniffing cow shit and I aint joking!

There are 50 schools in US which will easily rank among top 60 in the world and all of them have a strong chemistry program.
Well good for them!

Lets see if he ends up in one as a "tenured" professor

or start his own company

or ends up in a senior position in a top analytical company.
His choice not really yours now is it?! Why "obsessed"? He really did spank you didnt he? :agree:

This might go over your head, Kissinger and Obama have aNobel peace prize. think about that and evaluate the worth of recognitions and awards .
THAT has nothing to do with science! Political move compared to science...I guess you like to BS and derail so that you wont be caught with your HORRIBLE English!

Are you god? No one can tell you where who will be! We wont know if you will be in your grave in the next second and you are going mad that I am not agreeing with you about his next year's performance? Stop sniffing cow shit and I aint joking!

Well good for them!

His choice not really yours now is it?! Why "obsessed"? He really did spank you didnt he? :agree:

THAT has nothing to do with science! Political move compared to science...I guess you like to BS and derail so that you wont be caught with your HORRIBLE English!

Sure, it is his choice to remain a glorified post doc. LMAO. I'll bump this thread in a year.

Just passing time. Please don't mock one's English, when your English is just subpar. Mine too, but I don't mock one's English to win an argument. Now don't target me, I'm just a dumb accountant. :rolleyes:
There is a big difference between having missing punctuation marks and incomprehensible English...

Without a comma or apostrophe you can still work out what the other is saying but do take some time to "correct" your mate's English and you will understand what I mean. :enjoy:

Just maybe you can "waste" your time here:
You were taken in by every single one of them. Having access to al those journals and having read thro' every single one of them, they are all lot closer to a clinal study. I can't help you understand that.
These aren't just missing apostrophe but actually depicting either lazy typing skills, bad spelling skills or just bad command of the Language:

this obsession and your lack of knowledge of scientific career path in US makes me think you must a Brit Pak.
Wonder what's missing? Hmmmm...o yes, it usually is "must be a British Pakistani"

Meta analysis, a study of studies to eliminate bias from conclusions, is common practice in clinical studies. Never sun across one in analytical sciences. This tells me that you don't have a clue about career path in physical sciences and in particular chemical sciences.
Sun is not a tense of the word "see"...I am sorry india teaches you that but the rest of the world doesn't declare it as a tense!

But then again you are happy with finding an apostrophe missing here and there :enjoy:

There is a big difference between having missing punctuation marks and incomprehensible English...

Without a comma or apostrophe you can still work out what the other is saying but do take some time to "correct" your mate's English and you will understand what I mean. :enjoy:

Just maybe you can "waste" your time here:
His English is rather good. His mistakes are mostly typos, which happens often when you type quickly.

I'm not wasting time, I'm taking time off from some works. So decided to read and correct your English:). There is indeed a big difference in missing punctuations, but you didn't just miss them, you also made laughable errors, really you have poor command in verbs and conjunctions, but one doesn't make the other less shameful (Forgive my choice of words, I still don't give any credits for the English language).

But then again you are happy with finding an apostrophe missing here and there :enjoy:
You didn't read it completely, did you? :D How about confusing is to are, or missing words completely. Apostrophes are just common errors but given you giving a high regard to English language and made outlandish observations by measuring his intelligence based on his command in English. Meh! I thought you would find punctuations some importance. But then again, who am I.

Ciao.

His English is rather good. His mistakes are mostly typos, which happens often when you type quickly.

I'm not wasting time, I'm taking time off from some works. So decided to read and correct your English:). There is indeed a big difference in missing punctuations, but you didn't just miss them, you also made laughable errors, really you have poor command in verbs and conjunctions, but one doesn't make the other less shameful (Forgive my choice of words, I still don't give any credits for the English language).

You didn't read it completely, did you? :D How about confusing is to are, or missing words completely. Apostrophes are just common errors but given you giving a high regard to English language and made outlandish observations by measuring his intelligence based on his command in English. Meh! I thought you would find punctuations some importance. But then again, who am I.

Ciao.

looks like our language police buddy has mod powers now. On a completely unrelated note, someone deleted my earlier post. shrinking violet. LMAO.

Back
Top Bottom