What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most Hindus there are Sindhis. All Pakistani Hindus should come back to India and we should grant them citizenship.

should be.......their condition is very bad in Pakistan and Bangladesh

Sindhi Muslims supported Pakistan because of their jealousy towards educated Sindhi Hindus and their extensive influence in business, they thought after getting Pakistan they will dominate everything but the arrival of Muhajirs spoiled those dreams.

Send them to Bhutan or Nepal for rescue but not India... you are not getting it bro...stop being so merciful towards Pakistanis

Nepal or Bhutan were not the part of our nation before partition. Sindhi Hindus were the part of India before partition and they are suffering due to partition which our leaders agreed to, so if they want to settle in India, we should let them assimilate in India.

Pakistan was never meant to be a land for non-Muslims.

Because Pakistani Hindus were not party to the creation of "Muslim homeland" of Pakistan, its better to have them instead of those illegal Bangladeshis who were frontrunners in creation of Pakistan.

Unfortunately they could not make it to India during partition but now, after 66 years, they are Pakistanis.

If they come through proper channels and apply for a permanent residence, I don't have a problem. But accepting them just because they are Hindus should have a reconsideration. Otherwise there won't be any difference between a Pakistani crying for Non Pakistani Muslims and us.

yes .......and Pakistani are not treating them well

They also dont treat well to Shais, Ahmedias, Christians and other non sunnis, we can't take all of them bro. We should just think about 1.2 Billion people. No more. No less.

Unfortunately they could not make it to India during partition but now, after 66 years, they are Pakistanis.

If they come through proper channels and apply for a permanent residence, I don't have a problem. But accepting them just because they are Hindus should have a reconsideration. Otherwise there won't be any difference between a Pakistani crying for Non Pakistani Muslims and us.

Muslims Pakistanis and Ahmedis together decided to create Pakistan through voting so they have no right to ask for such favor. India was meant to be homeland of remaining Muslims and refugees arriving from Pakistan, so I don't see breach of India's secularism by giving asylum to Pakistani Hindus.

Pakistan was not created for Pakistani Hindus, ideologically Hindus are Pakistan's enemies.

They also dont treat well to Shais, Ahmedias, Christians and other non sunnis, we can't take all of them bro. We should just think about 1.2 Billion people. No more. No less.

Shias, Ahmedis and Sunnis all of them created Pakistan, so they have no right to ask for asylum from Indians from whom they separated through their own will.

Muslims Pakistanis and Ahmedis together decided to create Pakistan through voting so they have no right to ask for such favor. India was meant to be homeland of remaining Muslims and refugees arriving from Pakistan, so I don't see breach of India's secularism by giving asylum to Pakistani Hindus.

Pakistan was not created for Pakistani Hindus, ideologically Hindus are Pakistan's enemies.

I get what you saying. Though I am under impression that you are just talking about Hindus in Pakistan (because of the history) and not other Hindus e.g. Nepalis or Kenyans

They did not migrate to India after partition because they like us better. So **** off stupid Indians

If you are a Pakistani, then shame on you. An Indian Muslim is much much better than an Pakistani Hindu.

Finally, something we agree on

Pakistan should pull out all stops to help and arm the indian muslims to protect them from Hindu mobs

Finally, something we agree on

Pakistan should pull out all stops to help and arm the indian muslims to protect them from Hindu mobs
All Iam saying is that they are Pakistanis, why should we care about them. If you have less brain cells in understanding it and twisting my statements here and there, then not my fault.

I second you on that @killerjo

We are not as much as obsessed with religion as our Pakistani brothers (not all of them) and am sure most of Indian members feel the same way.

Feelings are very different, Pakistanis won't allow any Indian Muslims to settle in Pakistan, allowing Indian Muslims will be like agitating hornet's nest. Their obsession ends with crocodile tears and thekedari claims for Indian Muslims.

Last edited by a moderator:

When did Shias asked you guys to give us shelter? I am a Shia and Pakistan is my motherland i will not leave my motherland just because some cowards attack on us.

Why should we care about them? Just because they are Hindus?

Of course. India is the bastion of Hinduism , we should take care of them. If not us, who will ?

It's not like there are too many of them, just 3 million. At least those who wish to come should be allowed and given citizenship. Same for any Sikhs (non-Khalistanis) over there who wish to come back to their homeland. Pakistan has only 20,000 of them.

When did Shias asked you guys to give us shelter? I am a Shia and Pakistan is my motherland i will not leave my motherland just because some cowards attack on us.

I did not say that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom