What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fight for what?? don't you think that they fought all this while? they fought for 65 years and are at the stage where if they don't flee they'll die enmass, better to escape when the small window is open presently, it will close pretty soon.

They are being robbed of their properties, their wealth and their women, people should be worried about Christians there as well.
for right/security etc like kashmiris are doing like tribal are doing with maoist help.....:argh:

hindus of india proposes Govt of india disposes.........................:lol:

Its mostly with citizenship law of India, hope you studied that in school.

and they not stop produced children like pigs bhale hi more than 80% population are living bpl and mostly are unemployed and illiterate .and they have heighest crime rate in india .more than 40% criminal who are in the jail is. muslim .
If you want to make a point, do it without using such pathetic words......People like you makes tougher for other Indians who wants good discussion rather than troll fest.

POST REPORTED

Fight for what?? don't you think that they fought all this while? they fought for 65 years and are at the stage where if they don't flee they'll die enmass, better to escape when the small window is open presently, it will close pretty soon.

They are being robbed of their properties, their wealth and their women, people should be worried about Christians there as well.
Same things happened in Gujarat. What if people migrate from there? It will end up creating more trouble to those who left over. They will be treated more badly that before.

I agree it is difficult to stay and fight. But escaping is no solution at all.

for right/security etc like kashmiris are doing like tribal are doing with maoist help.....:argh:

LOL, Hindu's are not militants and terrorists, they belong to a peaceful religion.

yyes even reading pakistani hindus mind is very intriguing too.Why would one shall leave ones own forefathers land.why not fight for it.There is one important custom i noticed in indian villagest.hat custom is getting diluted.in villages people oppose selling there land etc and consider as sin as equivalent to selling ones own mother.one must fight for mother not leave her.

Fight for the land that can be snatched from them anyway in the form of paying ransoms.. Fight to be killed in the name of religion,blasphemy by fanatics.. Not a sound idea.. It's another thing that Muslims in India can at least thing about fight back. Hindus in Pakistan are voiceless..

hindus of india proposes Govt of india disposes.........................:lol:

But the fact is nobody is forcing them out of the land. but I certainly think traitors should be thrown out to match the numbers and I am sure traitors will be really happy to be in the land of pure..

Same things happened in Gujarat. What if people migrate from there? It will end up creating more trouble to those who left over. They will be treated more badly that before.

Gujarat was incited by Muslims and it was a communal violence where people from both communities died, don't equate anything that happens in India to what's systematically is happening in Pakistan both are way different.

sure i do.....i ve ISI,RAW,Mossad,KGB,CIA,MI^ on ground to keep me updated :smokin:
Hey joker,post your posts in Funny sections,so that you'll post count will increase and we will be spared from yours retarded posts

Fight for the land that can be snatched from them anyway in the form of paying ransoms.. Fight to be killed in the name of religion,blasphemy by fanatics.. Not a sound idea.. It's another thing that Muslims in India can at least thing about fight back. Hindus in Pakistan are voiceless..
One who fight form them none can snatch anything . only from cowards everything get snatched away.Tell me if you are able to snatch kashmir from kashmiris or forests from tribals and maoists.:azn:

Don't even think of comparing the two countries.. Muslims in India have much greater political influence than Pakistani minorities can ever think of..
I agree Hindus in Pakistan don't have much political influence. But, minorities in South Asia more or less do face discrimination. What Mercenary has said in his post I share his view. Unfortunately, some people don't even think this is a problem.

One who fight form them none can snatch anything . only from cowards everything get snatched away.Tell me if you are able to snatch kashmir from kashmiris or forests from tribals and maoists.:azn:

So you are calling Pakistani minorities cowards now!!! are you an idiot?? looks like it.

Gujarat was incited by Muslims and it was a communal violence where people from both communities died, don't equate anything that happens in India to what's systematically is happening in Pakistan both are way different.
It doesn't matter who incited. Laws are there to punish them. Its the fact that government did not take action against some community. Same thing is happening in Pak too.

Also karasevaks were not all that innocent. Anyways this doesnt matter to me much. Killing was wrong.

Gujarat riots did not happen for no reason.. Muslims started it and had to bear the consequence.. Now they are peacefully living and progressing in Gujarat.. it's time for others to take lessons from them and live peacefully to progress..

Can you even imagine those Pakistani Hindus can even think of burning 60 muslims alive in a train? Think about it what will happen to them..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom