What's new

Pakistani Hindu ko swaad aya

These dumb poor fcuks thought they they would go to India

Leaving established villages, businesses, communities and they forgot they would still be piss poor dalits in India

India is a giant slum, they can't look after and house their own community how the hell are they going to look after you😂
Sometimes they have no choice when their women are being abducted as young as 13 years old and been forcefully converted

Sometimes they have no choice when their women are being abducted as young as 13 years old and been forcefully converted
Horrific as it is, that all seems blown way out of proportion. Esp by gangus.
Same as "3 million bengalis killed" by Pak army.

who's to say ?

but kuch toh scene tha na.. k so many were swarming to India

it's ok, bro.. its not on you, but your leaders back then made some bad juju choices

war isn't fair.. vastly outnumbered thai, cut off from "West Pk" .. gangus did what gangus do

war, the breakup of a country.. of course there were mass "assaults on women" ..

human condition

Lot's of Hindus went to India from Bangladesh at Modi's invitation.

They got a taste of that land of milk and honey in less than a year, most of them returned.

We did our own ghar wapsi on India..... :omghaha:
dhonobod

Not sure what proportion is but I know people personally people with whom it has happened and they had to migrate leaving those loved ones behind to protect the other kids

Ironically they still love Pakistan (or just their land where their forefathers lived & died) which is what surprised me alot

As someone from interior sindh, these people have it the worst along with the Christians here. Basically everyone is oppressed in interior sindh by elite but these guys have the face the religious aspect of it too. My family has our family land in Umerkot district which is probably majority Hindu district of Sindh. There’s nothing there. Probably less developed than Africa. I’ve been saying interior sindh especially areas like Umerkot and Tharparkur are far far less developed than any other place in Pakistan. They live in horrible conditions (which Muslims also live in) but many fall to the fake propaganda by Indians and their fake promise of a better life and left for india. I feel sorry for the ones who have to suffer brutal conditions in interior sindh but I lose all my feelings for them once they leave for india.
The issue with interior sindh is less religious but it’s just lack of development in general.

Sir, I defy self imposed ban...but have to clarify... I remained there for some long period, I don't know any one else remained in Hindu area of interior Sindh, but it is not correct to suggest Hindu in villages of sindh are forcibly converted or they are opportunity less or jobless.. no doubt facilities are not upto the standred but there is no oppression..all the media hypes are not real. They just portray. They are way better in pakistan than India. They are enjoying rights.

Pakistani high commission in India can process them. People fall prey to Indian propaganda/scams once in a lifetime too often. All they needed is just a better chance in life

Back
Top Bottom