What kind of begheirat sons are these?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fisher1

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Trolling
IK is convinced he’s being sent to the guillotinea and not just arrested meanwhile his sons are enjoying in UK while their poor Papa is being prepared to be killed. What kind of beigherat senseless sons are they that they don’t come to Papa’s help 😂😂

I think IK should give Haqiqi Azadi to his sons, beigherats live in UK slavery, their 70 years old Papa is being treated like crap and they are partying in UK without a care

Papa ko bachawo yar 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Geo patwariya.

You did a good job as hiding as a boot licker but ultimately couldn't help but expose yourself as a too chatne wala.

IK is convinced he’s being sent to the guillotinea and not just arrested meanwhile his sons are enjoying in UK while their poor Papa is being prepared to be killed. What kind of beigherat senseless sons are they that they don’t come to Papa’s help 😂😂

I think IK should give Haqiqi Azadi to his sons, beigherats live in UK slavery, their 70 years old Papa is being treated like crap and they are partying in UK without a care

Chaudry Mohammad Nawaz Sharif ...Zinadbad

Any comments on the Patwari who sent his wife's coffin like luggage and allowed his disgusting fatbodys sons to steal from Tosha Khan's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom