What's new

Pakistani hackers hack Indian GPS servers, take extremely confidential information from Indian govt

Hack every Pakistani government website out there. There aren't many so it won't take too much time. Teach those Pakistani hackers a lesson they would never forget and make them think twice before provoking us

Pakistani hackers hack Indian GPS servers, take extremely confidential information from Indian govt
hacking_big_new1-650x361.jpg

LAHORE (Web Desk) – A Pakistani hacker has reportedly gained access to confidential information regarding Indian police vehicles by hacking GPS (Global Positioning System) in a bid to show muscles to the cyber gurus across the border.

According to the details, “Fakir” claims to have gained the access to the said servers and maintains that he has control over Indian Police vehicles at the moment. He can track the location of the vehicles and can spot where the vehicles ar actually roaming around at the moment.

This, however, is first of its kind hacking where a Pakistani has gained access to real time information of one of the most critical departments of India.

Related: Pakistani hackers hack into Indian planes, force them to listen to “Dil Dil Pakistan”

Talking to ProPakistani, the hacker claimed that he could halt the operation of high profile police vehicles as well.

“I can even jam these Indian Police vehicles”, the hacker claimed.

“Fakir” kept mum over the number of vehicles he has gained access to but added that even food department vehicles are under his radar now.

Terming the hack as a spoiler, he vowed to tackle the proclaimed Indian hackers with mighty blows in future.

Following is the screen grab from the hacked data:

Indian_Police-1.jpg

Recently, a group of Pakistani hackers hacked into Indian aircrafts and compelled them to listen to “Dil Dil Pakistan” amid growing tension between the neighbours in the aftermath of Uri attack.

I actually know some good Pak origin programmers and a couple of hack level ones ...it is very embarrassing to them to see this sort of claims. Somebody takes a screen shot of a fully public screen report, doesn't even bother hiding the UI and links to google mapping and calls it a hack.

Why? if people find a thrill in posting pictures of their breakfast cereal, I guess some can get a thrill out of posting public web reports as hacks. It is also funny to see some posters here take it seriously and call for cyber force expansion etc. Not unlike people baying for fact check on kardashian derrieres! :_

pretty normal stuff.but m sure the real data is not leaked.i know some guys who can hack ur fb password in minits lol

We need robust cyber force, which can handle all current and future cyber threats.

Cyber war is a 24/7 hour gig ..we must enhanced our Cyber Capabilities to give tough time to enemy Hackers ..

A Pakistani hacker has reportedly gained access to confidential information regarding Indian police vehicles by hacking GPS (Global Positioning System) in a bid to show muscles to the cyber gurus across the border.

I ve a prediction to make. Dont be surprised if "Atangwadis" in any future Doval funded Bollywood stunt in any Indian City are found in possession of that info. That wud be enough to prove that ISI did it (thats what Doval n company wud think so).

And someone in our neighbourhood would be in massive rectum-ache.

IT is one of our leading export industry..

The world first Virus was also invented by 2 Pak brothers from Lahore..

We arent running call centers with mr johnson patel from united states of gujrat here..
What you do not good at.

the snapshot posted is YEAR 2012 Data ....and this is year 2016 . Its required brain to do photo shopping also.

I ve a prediction to make. Dont be surprised if "Atangwadis" in any future Doval funded Bollywood stunt in any Indian City are found in possession of that info. That wud be enough to prove that ISI did it (thats what Doval n company wud think so).
Yes , Photo Shopping and presenting 2012 Data only make PAK citizens fool and not Indians....

next time do good Photoshop.

Yes , Photo Shopping and presenting 2012 Data only make PAK citizens fool and not Indians....

next time do good Photoshop.

U know thats the problem as U all wud blindly believe it to be true when your govt and media wud quote the same Pakistani source as proof that it did happen.

lol , Indian govt didnt quote PAK source.... TOP source is not even reliable in PAK

Dude atleast read the complete news here. The guy(s) claimed he/they have accessed the SERVERS. Does this word ring bells? Now tell me if they cant have access to anything even from past?

According to the details, “Fakir” claims to have gained the access to the said servers and maintains that he has control over Indian Police vehicles at the moment.

This the result of watching too many movies-

Dude atleast read the complete news here. The guy(s) claimed he/they have accessed the SERVERS. Does this word ring bells? Now tell me if they cant have access to anything even from past?

You here are overestimating Indian truckers and Police- these vehicles are not Tomahawk cruise missiles-

So they basically took "highly confidential information" about our vegetables by hacking into our trucks ? Badi high level ki hacking hai by god. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom