What's new

Pakistani girls fear US blackmailing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only the girls were invited to the party? what about the boys??? Why aren't the boys complaining of alcohol laced 'juice'.The question that needs to be asked is, why and what will the US embassy will blackmail these girls for? What has the US embassy to gain or what can these girls offer of such value that US embassy has to get them drunk and blackmail them???
Looks like the girls are doing a pre-emptive strike, expecting what would happen to them in case of the party pics came out in the open, in which they will be seen willingly doing and enjoying the western party life..

Ohh man can americans stoop any lower than this???? They misused the trust placed on them.

Furthermore its the US OFFICIALS that gave them alcohol. Those $oN$ of B!+(he$ never change:angry:

They said they were giving them juice and spiked the juice.

woooooooooooooow go again with them please

Pakistani-Media-Journalists-Scandals-Asma-Shirazi-and-Saima-mohsin-Dancing-in-the-Party-at-US-Embassy-Islamabad-20.jpg

11442_209567546139_558316139_459851.jpg

11442_209567756139_558316139_459854.jpg

11442_209567606139_558316139_459852.jpg

11442_209567556139_558316139_459851.jpg

Pakistani+Media+Journalists+Scandals+Asma+Shirazi+and+Saima+mohsin+Dancing+in+the+Party+at+US+Embassy+Islamabad+23.jpg

Pakistani+Media+Journalists+Scandals+Asma+Shirazi+and+Saima+mohsin+Dancing+in+the+Party+at+US+Embassy+Islamabad+1.jpg

Pakistani+Media+Journalists+Scandals+Asma+Shirazi+and+Saima+mohsin+Dancing+in+the+Party+at+US+Embassy+Islamabad+12.jpg

good it should be happen whit these girls please go more and more so take your nude images drinking images dance parties hood up with that black guys . i am so happy its same like we say JESY KERNI WESI BHARNI :yahoo:

lagda hai tera nude shoot ni hoya kade:rofl:

Yes I agree with Imran, If this how they were raised, they deserve to face the consequences.

Kia kah rahay ho imran bhai? :angry:

Its really sad that it happened. :angry:

it was sad when our agencies stop them
it was sad when ISI look at them
it was sad when they ignore the law
it was sad when they break every rule of nation
it was sad when isi already looking them as future CIA agents .
it was sad when they look those who stop as enemy
remember warnings abut parties ?

now its not sad now its party time :bounce:

I think we should jail them anyways.

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

it was sad when our agencies stop them
it was sad when ISI look at them
it was sad when they ignore the law
it was sad when they break every rule of nation
it was sad when isi already looking them as future CIA agents .
now its not sad now its party time

I 100% agree Imran Mian. We did this to ourselves, so why get angry now?

Yes I agree with Imran, If this how they were raised, they deserve to face the consequences.

But you cant expect the embassy of a foreign country to do such a thing..Lying to students and tricking them into getting drunk.

But you cant expect the embassy of a foreign country to do such a thing..Lying to students and tricking them into getting drunk.

Pakistanis need to close the Embassy down and do the same thing the Iranians did to these scum bags.

I say STORM THE EMBASSY!!!!!!!!

Reactions: sur

nope but these girls guys think at that time Pakistan is nothing our agencies are BS we are extremists idiots . they never even ask to any agency before join them .they think USA is god and they will save them . nation its forces its agencies are jahil uneducated stupids . TBH if they invite me i will must contact to my responsible gov agencies for ask its ok or wrong. but these upper class brains are from heaven ahaahahahahha:rofl:

thanks USA now lets see who go there for next party

nope but these girls guys think at that time Pakistan is nothing our agencies are BS we are extremists idiots . they never even ask to any agency before join them .they think USA is god and they will save them . nation its forces its agencies are jahil uneducated stupids . TBH if they invite me i will must contact to my responsible gov agencies for ask its ok or wrong. but these upper class brains are from heaven ahaahahahahha

Our upper class in Islamabad have no morals, and pretty much live more western life than western people. :rofl:

I'm sorry but that sounds like such BS

Basically slutty chicks got drunk and slutty
now they are afraid of what their parents might do, so they make up a BS story.

nope but these girls guys think at that time Pakistan is nothing our agencies are BS we are extremists idiots . they never even ask to any agency before join them .they think USA is god and they will save them . nation its forces its agencies are jahil uneducated stupids . TBH if they invite me i will must contact to my responsible gov agencies for ask its ok or wrong. but these upper class brains are from heaven ahaahahahahha:rofl:

If girls want to go party...they can...Its their choice as long as its kept private and girls know it clearly..
Here is a case where Girls have been lied to and pictures not kept private...Thats upsetting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom